Molly-Mae Hague #38 Mother of the year but she’s never even here (oh deer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Insta stories since the announcement of her career coming to an end.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She literally has no other ideas for content bar going on holiday 😐

how does she even have engagement she is so boring 😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 30
Doesn’t have time to “work” for PLT and look after her child but has time to go on holiday with 2 days notice, okkk. She’s just a lazy witch

Reactions: 35
Doesn’t have time to “work” for PLT and look after her child but has time to go on holiday with 2 days notice, okkk. She’s just a lazy witch
Nah it’s cos she was made redundant and is going on holiday with her redundancy pay right

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She literally has no other ideas for content bar going on holiday 😐

how does she even have engagement she is so boring 😭😭😭😭
She uses either going on holiday, or Bambi for content or even how in love her and Tommy are. It's repeated and recycled.

Reactions: 19
Yeah so scared of being “burgled” again she advertises every time she’s going away.
I’m sure she said when she moved she wasn’t gonna show much of the new house to keep that privacy ..not only is she putting herself and home at risk..but surely bam bambi safety and security is paramount.
Honestly the lengths they go to for likes and braggggggg posts 🙄😴

Reactions: 24
What makes me laugh is someone else is taking that photo and isn't like 'mol you're pulling a weird face' like I couldn't take photos of my friends knowing they looked like that and let them post it

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.