Molly-Mae Hague #38 Mother of the year but she’s never even here (oh deer)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet PLT is doing quite bad and that's why the CEO stepped down and they had to fire good old Moll. Whenever a business is doing bad or gonna go downhill, people higher in rank usually leave the ship instead of going down with it. At least that's my bet on what's happened. also LMAO found this pic, her jaw was so squared.
Same thing happened with missguided

Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion 🫢

Molly Mae as boring as can be, didn’t think she could get anymore boring until she had Bambi

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thread suggestion #39 Bambi soon on steak dinners, Tommy ain’t no winner. PLT are gone - her photoshop skills aint the one 😂

• Haha
PLT probably needs an actual creative director & an actual CEO hence why Umar and Molly are no longer in those positions

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her fan base are mainly teenage girls, they have no interest in babies. She also has the delusion that she isn’t a reality star or she is in the ranks of Kim K, so she likely refused deals and tv that she has deemed ‘unworthy’ can’t see her doing an ITS collection for example. Sure she is fine for money but if she wants to stay relevant then she needs to do something - best bet is to leave that useless lump 😂

Reactions: 26
I think saying influencers are having babies is one thing, but most are older than molly and most didn’t have the career that molly did to begin with.

Reactions: 11
Her fan base are mainly teenage girls, they have no interest in babies. She also has the delusion that she isn’t a reality star or she is in the ranks of Kim K, so she likely refused deals and tv that she has deemed ‘unworthy’ can’t see her doing an ITS collection for example. Sure she is fine for money but if she wants to stay relevant then she needs to do something - best bet is to leave that useless lump 😂
Yeah in terms of her fanbase, they want to buy products to make them look good. Like clothes, fake tan, make up, handbags etc. They can't relate to a stay at home mum who wear trackies all the time, that's not something to aspire to (in terms of being an Influencer and selling products).

Reactions: 26
I agree. I don’t think she was ready for this at all. And I do think she massively regrets it. That’s not me saying she doesn’t love her child of course she does - but I think if she could turn back time she wouldn’t have had her NOW.
Think to how successful she was a year or two ago she was thriving and her name and face were everywhere. Now? Her face is only ever shown in pap pics where she’s been walking round shops or out with Zoe. She doesn’t thrive anymore.
I don’t really know what she’s going to do from here on out it seems that her life is just gradually drying out
Thread suggestion: Molly Maebe regretting the baeby.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
and can you confirm if he did or did not do drugs x

please say yes so we can put it to bed
Not to my knowledge no. But he definitely cannot handle his alcohol, top comes off / crying etc. BUT he gets drunk and out of hand so early in the evening I wonder how he stays out until 5am like Molly has said?

Reactions: 10
That baby has been abroad more times in her first few months of being alive than I have in the past 5 years 😒
And I'm pretty sure alot of mums would love to ditch work to focus on being a mum and go on holidays but it's not possible in this economy!

Reactions: 7
Of course her so called ‘career’ as a creative director has come to an end. She has the shelf life of milk.

Some new flavour of the month teenager who’s just had sex with someone on national tv for prize money will soon be along and look a better prospect with their gazillion new Instagram followers.

It seems PLT ‘creative directors’ are just as disposable as their crappy tacky clothing is.

She’d best be glad she has advertising washing powder to fall back on.
---
Bringing the small baby on yet another holiday🙄🙄 babies need routine!!
[/QUOTE

It’s clear she keeps going on holiday because she’s bored stiff of her life. Probably hoping it’ll seem more interesting when she gets home but it never does.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.