Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
for Real? He literally can’t string a sentence together and adds random words that make no sense in
He’s dumb as the rocks and barely literate. I swear he’s had little to no formal education. What on earth they think he has to add is beyond me! Talk about scraping the barrel!
---
Molly was out for dinner with Zoe so she’s back. As her plane landed Tommy’s took off 🤪 Such couple goals, such a team x
Does that woman ever eat anything she prepares herself at home?

Reactions: 6
I actually find her completely insufferable now

the constant outrageous face tuning and the fact she literally ONLY wears designer labels meanwhile has been the face of one of the biggest fast fashion brands … she doesn’t even try be authentic
I also think she forces this “perfect” relationship down peoples necks when we know it ain’t all roses

She’s such a phoney

Reactions: 31
I think we all need to remember that active wear is literally made to suck your waist in and smooth things out especially the heavy duty gym shark stuff… this is Molly’s actual realistic postpartum body, which still looks fine, but it’s not a tiny waist by any means. also, daily fail posted about how toned her stomach was in the gym shark videos and all the comments on the Facebook post I saw were asking where the toned stomach was because it wasn’t present on Molly aha
seeing the stills of the vid on DM it made the body filter more obvious to me! why is the waist sooooo blurry? 🤔 she is over saturating herself in a desperate ploy to stay relevant and it is back firing.

Reactions: 8
Just watched the new vlog. Ngl I would be a little annoyed in my bf come home at 5:30 am is that just me?
If she is going to behave like she hasn’t just had a baby and jet off on her second solo trip, I don’t see why he should either! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
for Real? He literally can’t string a sentence together and adds random words that make no sense in
I reckon they wanted Tyson but he was busy/not that interested so they negotiated down to Tommy. Paris Fury has been on the Lose Women panel a few times so it's a bit of an industry for that family.

Reactions: 7
Her new PLT collection, was pleasantly surprised that she looked ‘normal size’ in SOME of the pictures. Don’t get me wrong, her stomach wouldn’t be that flat and the position of her abs change but. Then I saw this! ‘Model wears size 8’ around the time of this shoot she was still wearing maternity jeans but now she’s a size 8? And not just a size 8, in denim jeans! Absolute BS and bad on PLT for false advertising as she was open about being an M in gym shark which is a stretchy material so certainly not a size 8 in jeans! I’m pretty sure on all of her new PLT collecting she’s ‘wearing size 8.’ False advertisement!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon they wanted Tyson but he was busy/not that interested so they negotiated down to Tommy. Paris Fury has been on the Lose Women panel a few times so it's a bit of an industry for that family.
Given that it was supposed to be for Men's Mental Health week and Tyson has been something of an advocate of that I'd say that's a pretty hood guess.

Reactions: 9
Her new PLT collection, was pleasantly surprised that she looked ‘normal size’ in SOME of the pictures. Don’t get me wrong, her stomach wouldn’t be that flat and the position of her abs change but. Then I saw this! ‘Model wears size 8’ around the time of this shoot she was still wearing maternity jeans but now she’s a size 8? And not just a size 8, in denim jeans! Absolute BS and bad on PLT for false advertising as she was open about being an M in gym shark which is a stretchy material so certainly not a size 8 in jeans! I’m pretty sure on all of her new PLT collecting she’s ‘wearing size 8.’ False advertisement!
PLT size 8 is small as well. A 10 in their sizes is more like a standard 8 I find.

Reactions: 15
I find it really concerning how they can just jet off without their 3 month old baby multiple times without a care in the world and what’s Tommy doing in Italy right now?

Reactions: 33
Just watched her new collection video and the song choice made me laugh. “I can’t take no more”. I can’t take no more of her awkward, stiff and gormless poses. The editing team probably worked overtime to make her weight gain look ✨ aesthetic ✨ She really couldn’t hide it though.

What a joke. This is shameful 👇🏻

IMG_0515.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 119
I actually do think there's been some editing on those pics. I just looked through the pictures, and as we know from her photo with Bambi, she doesn't have such a snatched waist. There are also some wonkey lines on the gate in this picture, while the other part of the gate looks straight... I get it, it's a very tight fitting dress and they want it to look a certain way. But maybe pick another model for it then?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Just watched her new collection video and the song choice made me laugh. “I can’t take no more”. I can’t take no more of her awkward, stiff and gormless poses. The editing team probably worked overtime to make her weight gain look ✨ aesthetic ✨ She really couldn’t hide it though.

View attachment 2179538
Omg that is shocking, how people can still deny how edited she is is beyond me

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2179538
I would have so much more respect for her if she just owned the fact she is a bit bigger now. I get it, we all want to look a certain way but when she has so many fans and a young audience that look up to her, its not good to be portraying an image which isn't real. All this photoshopping/face tuning/filtering the duck out of everything is mental and it looks ridiculous because she is literally a whole different person in the filtered pics.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2179538
Sorry but that is bleeping ridiculous and should be going viral!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.