Molly-Mae Hague #37 From sun visors to Tripadvisor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwback to Mollymaes beauty pageant days *vomit* but I actually can’t believe how much like zoe she looked at the time! Also baffling as usual how many drastically different faces she has had in the space of what, 6 years?!

I also hate to think of the toxic relationship she would have had with her body in order to prepare for these pageants.. she was scarily thin for them.
Hadn’t seen these before, and if I wasn’t on an MM thread and someone asked me who it was I wouldn’t have guessed! I get people change as they get older, but she was a teen there and it’s not THAT long ago!

Reactions: 17
Throwback to Mollymaes beauty pageant days *vomit* but I actually can’t believe how much like zoe she looked at the time! Also baffling as usual how many drastically different faces she has had in the space of what, 6 years?!

I also hate to think of the toxic relationship she would have had with her body in order to prepare for these pageants.. she was scarily thin for them.
How can she insinuate she wasn’t well off growing up when this is the kind of activities her parents put her in 😂

Reactions: 47
She’s so sneaky with the photoshopping. Making sure she it looks like she has gained weight which naturally she will have with having a baby but then editing it so much it looks nice. I know what I mean 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s so sneaky with the photoshopping. Making sure she it looks like she has gained weight which naturally she will have with having a baby but then editing it so much it looks nice. I know what I mean 😂
Omg I know exactly what you mean

Reactions: 18

Here’s another one😇

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her new YouTube vlog….
She says the plan was to take Bambi to Paris but then she thought it would be too much for a baby to take her to “a whole different country” on a “whole flight” so she left her at home…. For two days until she decides to take her to a whole new country on a flight to Dubai? Doesn’t make sense. Thinks it’s too much to take her to Paris but not Dubai a few days later?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Watching her new YouTube vlog….
She says the plan was to take Bambi to Paris but then she thought it would be too much for a baby to take her to “a whole different country” on a “whole flight” so she left her at home…. For two days until she decides to take her to a whole new country on a flight to Dubai? Doesn’t make sense. Thinks it’s too much to take her to Paris but not Dubai a few days later?
It was Niece not Paris but yeah nothing adds up and Dubai is much further. Also said she's self employed, she maybe as regards Filter but surely she's employed by PLT as Creative Director... Also Tommy just brought home a great big pay check yet she has to work for mortgage and car bills etc...
It doesn't add up, none of it adds up.
As Creative Director couldn't she have planned the edit in her own back garden?

Reactions: 26
Can't believe she's took the baby all the way to Dubai. I really wanted their first holiday as a family to be Benidorm or Costa Adeje, then I'd watch the vlog/ Dubai is too 'done up' for a new baby imo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was Niece not Paris but yeah nothing adds up and Dubai is much further. Also said she's self employed, she maybe as regards Filter but surely she's employed by PLT as Creative Director... Also Tommy just brought home a great big pay check yet she has to work for mortgage and car bills etc...
No idea where Paris came from! Yeah she kept emphasising the point that she was self employed and “that’s just what happens when your self employed” but surely she’s paid by plt and officially employed by them.

Reactions: 15
Not watched the vlog but any mention of nightfeedgate?
She says a good few times “I learned what I can and can’t say” soooo no accountability, no acknowledgment. And mentions “mom police”. It’s beyond crazy when the only problem people were calling out was her STARVING her crying/hungry baby but we’ll never hear anything about it again.

Reactions: 30
It was actually Nice not Niece 😉

I’m only playing pls don’t kill me xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She was coming across well actually until she started going on about the criticism she’d received. All she said was she’d learnt what she can’t and can’t say, as opposed to saying what she’d learnt about what she was doing wrong with her daughter.

She also shows a few clips near the end of the video with Bambi in a bikini and she actually looks lovely and she doesn’t look like she had a baby three months ago, but nowhere near as skinny as she looks on her Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 18
At one point in the vlog she goes to talk about Bambi’s routine and then goes “Oh my god I literally don’t wanna talk about routine - let’s just skip past that cause i am never ever talking about bambis routine ever again, learnt my lesson from that one.”
---
She was coming across well actually until she started going on about the criticism she’d received. All she said was she’d learnt what she can’t and can’t say, as opposed to saying what she’d learnt about what she was doing wrong with her daughter.
She just came across as someone who completely disagreed with everything she was told but didn’t want to say it so instead made very sarcastic comments about it, was very defensive and didn’t come across well

Reactions: 33
Is it just me who thinks the alone afraid and scared thing was painfully unfunny the first time it’s a literal nightmare they’re doing it again now 💀💀

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.