Molly-Mae Hague #30 I’m dreaming of a beige Christmas, just like my jacket potato personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Merry Merry Christmasss! I hope you’re all doing very very well and I hope you all had an unbelievable Christmas ??? And welcome back to a brand new thread recap 😚✌🏻

I know you guysss literallyyy love my high pitched squealing, sorryyy singing so I thought I would sing you all a song that I made up whilst I was hosting my family for Christmas dayyy ??? Becuz I’m so creative 😚✌🏻 Even though I got mum to do all the cooking and my co-host was nowhere to be seen ??? But we moveee

I’m dreaminggg (*voice tremble*) of a beigeee Christmasss
Just like the ones I used to know as a deprived chiyulddd
Where the beige tree tops glistennn
And Tommyyy doesn’t listennn
To hear my squealing in the snow, oh, the snow

You guysss ??? How unbelievable was that ??? You can literallyyy call me Mariah Carey at this point. That’s literallyyy the best I could come up with you guysss becuz to be completely honest, I’m just not that creative ???

Anywaysss Tommy and I had an unbelievable Christmas, I promise you guysss we’re literallyyy perfect and I categoricallyyy didn’t care that Tommy went to be with his family instead of me ??? And OUR family ??? Our baby girl ??? He literallyyy forgets that I’m pregnant you guysss ???

I can’t tell you guysss how many times I’ve watched Shrek and The Grinch this year ??? It’s literallyyy soyyy coyzeee ??? Cindy is categoricallyyy not my favourite character as you can imagine. She’s not the wunnn x

Anywaysss I’m soyyy happy that the house is literallyyy nearly finished ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that the builders have been sharing pictures of baby girl’s nursery on Instagram becuz I literallyyy wanted to do a big reveal ??? It’s literallyyy just a a rummm with a sofa in and a cot that Tommy robbed from our last hospital appointment. It’s the moyst unbelievable ✨ aesthetic ✨ to go with my ✨ beige coyzeee home ✨ Am I saying that right ??? AssTHETIK ??? AssTETIK ???

I’m soyyy happy with my new car, I forgot to mention it to you guysss ??? I was gonna do a reveal videyohhh at the show rummm but they delivered the car to me instead ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? The aesthetic is RUINED. Anywaysss it’s unREALLL and the interior is beige, can you believe it ??? It matches my jacket potato personality soyyy well 😚✌🏻 Guysss how do you even cook a jacket potato ??? Gonna have to ring our Fran for that wunnn

Anywaysss enough of my rambling you guysss, thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here and I’ll see you in my next wunnn x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

59BD6075-B8F1-4049-8C59-628167146D41.jpeg

(Enjoy this photo @notsoplainjane)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Hey guysss! Merry Merry Christmasss! I hope you’re all doing very very well and I hope you all had an unbelievable Christmas ??? And welcome back to a brand new thread recap 😚✌🏻

I know you guysss literallyyy love my high pitched squealing, sorryyy singing so I thought I would sing you all a song that I made up whilst I was hosting my family for Christmas dayyy ??? Becuz I’m so creative 😚✌🏻 Even though I got mum to do all the cooking and my co-host was nowhere to be seen ??? But we moveee

You guysss ??? How unbelievable was that ??? You can literallyyy call me Mariah Carey at this point. That’s literallyyy the best I could come up with you guysss becuz to be completely honest, I’m just not that creative ???

Anywaysss Tommy and I had an unbelievable Christmas, I promise you guysss we’re literallyyy perfect and I categoricallyyy didn’t care that Tommy went to be with his family instead of me ??? And OUR family ??? Our baby girl ??? He literallyyy forgets that I’m pregnant you guysss ???

I can’t tell you guysss how many times I’ve watched Shrek and The Grinch this year ??? It’s literallyyy soyyy coyzeee ??? Cindy is categoricallyyy not my favourite character as you can imagine. She’s not the wunnn x

Anywaysss I’m soyyy happy that the house is literallyyy nearly finished ??? I’m literallyyy fuming that the builders have been sharing pictures of baby girl’s nursery on Instagram becuz I literallyyy wanted to do a big reveal ??? It’s literallyyy just a a rummm with a sofa in and a cot that Tommy robbed from our last hospital appointment. It’s the moyst unbelievable ✨ aesthetic ✨ to go with my ✨ beige coyzeee home ✨ Am I saying that right ??? AssTHETIK ??? AssTETIK ???

I’m soyyy happy with my new car, I forgot to mention it to you guysss ??? I was gonna do a reveal videyohhh at the show rummm but they delivered the car to me instead ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? The aesthetic is RUINED. Anywaysss it’s unREALLL and the interior is beige, can you believe it ??? It matches my jacket potato personality soyyy well 😚✌🏻 Guysss how do you even cook a jacket potato ??? Gonna have to ring our Fran for that wunnn

Anywaysss enough of my rambling you guysss, thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here and I’ll see you in my next wunnn x

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

View attachment 1833876

Thanks for recap was trying to catch up xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I truly can’t wait to see her and timmys relationship be tested when Bambi Cloudi arrives and her realise what’s she’s stuck with and how hard it will be to keep up the perfect family image 🥰

Also, seen as people might have an issue with saying that, or about people saying ‘just wait’, we’re speaking about Molly Mae, not YOU, an influencer who makes her millions about sharing her life and getting teenagers to buy her tit. Not a normal mother who works, but an influencer who will no doubt document motherhood to be perfect and aesthetic to make other women feel tit that their lives don’t compare. If she shares it, we can comment on it and if you don’t like that this thread probably isn’t for you, as we don’t need comparisons towards your own personal life and hers trying to defend her, please 😅✨

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Also, seen as people might have an issue with saying that, or about people saying ‘just wait’, we’re speaking about Molly Mae, not YOU,

If she shares it, we can comment on it and if you don’t like that this thread probably isn’t for you, as we don’t need comparisons towards your own personal life and hers trying to defend her, please 😅✨
I would just like to highlight my favourite points from your post so that people can see 😘 xo

AAF9782A-B779-412E-8881-CD3BE4AA207F.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I truly can’t wait to see her and timmys relationship be tested when Bambi Cloudi arrives and her realise what’s she’s stuck with and how hard it will be to keep up the perfect family image 🥰

Also, seen as people might have an issue with saying that, or about people saying ‘just wait’, we’re speaking about Molly Mae, not YOU, an influencer who makes her millions about sharing her life and getting teenagers to buy her tit. Not a normal mother who works, but an influencer who will no doubt document motherhood to be perfect and aesthetic to make other women feel tit that their lives don’t compare. If she shares it, we can comment on it and if you don’t like that this thread probably isn’t for you, as we don’t need comparisons towards your own personal life and hers trying to defend her, please 😅✨
Lol that's not even what I said and I wasn't defending her, I doubt she will talk about the hard things and I'm sure she will pretend everything is perfect but I hope she does talk about it honestly so that people realise it isn't all prefect cute outfits and photo ops or whatever even if nothing "goes wrong" it's still hard but she has the opportunity to either talk about it and work through it herself or keep pretending her life is perfect 💫goals💫 and pawn the baby off to a nanny which is probably what will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Lol that's not even what I said and I wasn't defending her, I doubt she will talk about the hard things and I'm sure she will pretend everything is perfect but I hope she does talk about it honestly so that people realise it isn't all prefect cute outfits and photo ops or whatever even if nothing "goes wrong" it's still hard but she has the opportunity to either talk about it and work through it herself or keep pretending her life is perfect 💫goals💫 and pawn the baby off to a nanny which is probably what will happen
It’s not what you said because it wasn’t you who said it lol🤣 she will just pretend and make people feel like tit yes, like when she mentions stretch marks, her bump etc

• Haha
Reactions: 15

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

View attachment 1833876

ive never felt so proud of myself !!! A JACKET POTATO and venison filling

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not what you said because it wasn’t you who said it lol🤣 she will just pretend and make people feel like tit yes, like when she mentions stretch marks, her bump etc
I was complaining about people saying "just you wait" so I thought you meant me 😅 I'll shut up now 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest I’m intrigued as to how this is going to go. Personally I think she was beyond naive if she thought getting pregnant would get Timmy to grow up and behave. He just seems completely disconnected to the whole thing. Part of me wonders if she will have the baby, they’ll split, she’ll get the sympathy and then shack up with some footballer. At least that sets her up slightly more long term and let’s face it Rebecca Vardy has done ok financially out of it. I just think her whole boss babe independent woman “vibe” is going to be out the window and she needs to think about how she’s going to keep the money rolling in…

Reactions: 30
I mean the fact they kept banging on about a proposal but a baby came first is strange for them. And tommy still hasn’t popped the question.. or maybe he has and she said no lol

Reactions: 28
I mean the fact they kept banging on about a proposal but a baby came first is strange for them. And tommy still hasn’t popped the question.. or maybe he has and she said no lol
I think the proposal hasn’t happened because she doesn’t want anyone to say he just proposed because she’s pregnant.

I think the proposal hasn’t happened because she doesn’t want anyone to say he just proposed because she’s pregnant.
Yes I kind of get that thought as I told my husband not to propose when I was pregnant. I was a hormonal mess tbf so didn’t want it to be because we were having a baby, but because he wanted to marry me!
Molly seems to be doing it solo though, he’s just like a reluctant by-stander/lodger

Reactions: 20
Ok I’m sorry to say this and I know she has mentioned it herself, but her bump shape is a bit unfortunate. It’s so long? And considering how much she edits her pics I’m surprised she hasn’t tried to make it more $aesthetic$

Reactions: 8
I also think she will end up with a footballer eventually and she will become a WAG and not be the breadwinner anymore. She has very expensive taste and the money will soon dry up. I wonder what she is actually like though, everything she does is for social media and her 'taste' (used very loosely) in clothes, decor etc is just jumping on trends or stuff the kardashians have. Her pre love island videos were much more interesting, although not great still. Her sister seems world's different, her vlogs are quite entertaining.

Is Tommy now too old to become a decent boxer? I know if this was football he would be too old not sure if works same with boxing

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.