Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if anyone’s said this so apologies if they have, but I wonder if she’ll do a birth/labour vlog. Would generate an insane amount of views.
She said in her recent video she’d like to film parts for herself to look back on but wouldn’t post it

Reactions: 6
Tommy’s taking “training camp” seriously then 🙃 She said he’d be gone for 6 weeks but he’s swanning around with Molly every other day? Professional meathead x

Reactions: 22
Do you think Molly bankrolls Tommy’s whole life or does he have a decent income coming in too?

Reactions: 7
Do you think Molly bankrolls Tommy’s whole life or does he have a decent income coming in too?
At his level his boxing matches earn him only a couple of thousand pounds after he's paid his crew. He does the occasional ad on his instagram and his youtube channel is monetised so he has some money coming in but unless he some form of income we don't know about he'll mostly be bankrolled by Molly.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m all for comfort but not wearing joggers is bare minimum when going for dinner surely… 🤣

Reactions: 34
“but nothing else fits”…you can literally afford to buy an entire new wardrobe for maternity wear. Why on earth does she wear joggers 24/7? Especially to dinner???

Reactions: 69
Got a room dedicated to her clothes but only has joggers… really?
Trying to be relatable but not 🥴 she has so much money to get anything. Not only that has anyone else noticed how much rubbish she eats. We all love a treat but seems like she eats a lot of fast food

Reactions: 25
He’s lucky he’s landed on his feet then. He’s like one of those women who start side hustles that their husbands bankroll so they can pretend to be successful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Trying to be relatable but not 🥴 she has so much money to get anything. Not only that has anyone else noticed how much rubbish she eats. We all love a treat but seems like she eats a lot of fast food
She definitely eats a lot of fast food that she doesn’t like to admit to because she wants people to believe she’s healthy. She can’t cook so she’s always getting takeaways or eating out. She’s only eating something healthy if she’s posting it on her stories, which is not very often. It makes me laugh when people say “omg how is she so slim because she’s always so healthy”. Like, what planet are you on to believe that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Since she keeps using the 👼🏾Emoji maybe she’ll name her child cherub. Cherry for short?

Reactions: 16
in her video when she was talking about her hunger I nearly died 😂 she’s just like “usually I eat really healthy, and watch what I eat” like… witch WHEN?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
God she’s worse than Olivia Bowen with this fire date tit. Won’t say the date but won’t shut up about it either

God she’s worse than Olivia Bowen with this fire date tit. Won’t say the date but won’t shut up about it either
Due* not sure why it won’t let me edit my original post 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
“but nothing else fits”…you can literally afford to buy an entire new wardrobe for maternity wear. Why on earth does she wear joggers 24/7? Especially to dinner???
Going on like she ain’t got those dresses she bought for the announcement pics

Reactions: 25
nah she’s obviously setting us up for her PLT maternity range.

“Nothing fits… EXCEPT THESE AMAZING NEW TROUSERS FROM MY MATERNITY RANGE AT PLT”

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.