Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its almost defo going to be some “pretty” word

Sunshine or Daylight or something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
minnie as in minnie mae
right im done my boyfriends eyes popppppped!! out of his head when i told him theyve been rawdogging as he put it for 3 years 🥴 :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Yep all of this. Love to see her parent and care for a disabled child/person all day and night then come back and say we all have the same 24 hours in a day. Dense witch
Bit harsh wanting her to care for a disabled child fs.. She's 23 becoming a mum im sure that will be a wake up call enough.. Strange mentality people have

Reactions: 102
Im loving the name guessing as im pregnant and its funny because it could literally be anything, anyone who is telling posters to stop can't control the thread so im gunna continue 🤣

My guesses are similar lines to above but trying to think of object names that sound 'pretty':
Sunshine, Moon, Fate, Peach, Pearly, Silk, Angel, Colbalt, Lilac, Berlin, Morocco etc etc...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
As if these two idiots could even pronounce, spell or know the definition of half these words people are suggesting for names 🤣 One syllable names are all they could manage

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit harsh wanting her to care for a disabled child fs.. She's 23 becoming a mum im sure that will be a wake up call enough.. Strange mentality people have
I don’t think the OP meant they hope her child is born disabled, I think they meant they’d want to see her in a carer role for a day and then come back and say how she still has the same 24 hours to get her work done x

minnie as in minnie mae
right im done my boyfriends eyes popppppped!! out of his head when i told him theyve been rawdogging as he put it for 3 years 🥴 :LOL:
I honestly don’t think it’s the same as a “normal” couple who live together having unprotected sex for 3 years as they’re both away separately so often and for such long periods of time. I think if you put together the time they’ve actually been “living together and trying” it’s probably only been about a year

Reactions: 22
Sound harsh ? No what's harsh is this classist abelist woman telling other people that the reason they don't have as much money or success is her is because they are lazy or not motivated enough.

There are people out there suffering severe mental illness who battle to get through every day. People who are physically disabled. People who have to care for others.
People born into and living in poverty. People working 12 hours shifts to keep a roof over their heads. People who don't have the privilege of being an attractive white woman born in a first world country.

She got famous because she is pretty and went on a reality TV show and she now blames people for their own suffering.

THAT is what's "harsh" .

She is an influencer and it's her job to educate herself and have more knowledge of the world and the reality of the millions of people who have given her the success she has. The women who make PLT products to line her pockets don't have the same 24 hours as she does. They are working minimum wage, traveling long hours and likely working overtime to meet production deadlines.

Also, I didn't say I wanted her to have a disabled child. What I said was I would love to see her as an example become a carer (child/person) for ONE day and then to come back and say that we still all have the same 24 hours in a day. There's nothing harsh or strange about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
In her high pitched voice. Ooooh I'm so happy . I can't believe I am having a mini me.

Incoming matching mum and daughter outfits and poses. She'll be a cash cow. Should call her Daisy mae but that's not unheard of

Reactions: 6
Who’s she bleeping kidding saying she’s not gonna show her little cash cow? Poor baby will be monitised before it can even sit up. Proper trying to act like she’s Kylie 🤣
Its mad shes damned if she does damned if she doesn’t. If she shows her face everyone would worry about her safety online, say shes exploiting her child and even worse comment on her looks. If she keeps her private people will come at her with the ‘who do you think you are attitude’ as above and speculation begins. I’m not a Molly fan but just think she is between a rock and a hard place

Reactions: 26
Its mad shes damned if she does damned if she doesn’t. If she shows her face everyone would worry about her safety online, say shes exploiting her child and even worse comment on her looks. If she keeps her private people will come at her with the ‘who do you think you are attitude’ as above and speculation begins. I’m not a Molly fan but just think she is between a rock and a hard place
No I'd have more respect if she kept her private and not made money off her but we all know she'll be flaunting her at every opportunity. Like she's the only one to have a girl

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.