Molly-Mae Hague #23 Mirror mirror on the wall, who’s the most hardworking of them all? Miss 24hr Mae ofc

Will Molly and Tommy’s relationship last?

• Yes

Votes: 266 35.4%
  • No

Votes: 486 64.6%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hellooo prettyyy darlensss! Welcome back to my channulll thread, I hope you’re all doing well, sOoOy

What am I saying ??? I literallyyy don’t even care about how you guysss are doing becuzzz it’s all about meee ??? Anywaysss guysss, lots to catch up on becuzzz… OMG

*shrieks*

We literallyyy just picked up the keys to our new hoymeee ??? Can you believe it ??? Like can you ACTUALLYYY believe it ??? It’s been 3 years of manifesting for this you guysss 🥺🥺🥺 I’m SO so excited to take you guysss on this ✨ journeyyy ✨ It’s gonna be unREALLL. You have no idea you guysss 🥺🥺🥺 My biggest project yet. The transformation is gonna be, *chefs kiss*, HYUGEEE. This is THE MOYSTTT exciting thing that’s ever happened to meee ??? Literallyyy. Now that I have MY new hoymeee and MY new car there’s literallyyy nothing materialistic that I’m striving towards ??? Omg did I actuallyyy say that ??? Omg who is SHE ??? Who is SHE ??? Where did you find her ??? I don’t think that’s for meee ??? But to be honest you guysss I haven’t reallyyy been buying anything designer anywaysss ??? Like I literallyyy haven’t ??? In SO so long ??? I’m just super super happy now so I just don’t feel the need to spend money on designer things ??? Love that for meee x

*hides Selfridges bags*

ERRR Breaddieee ??? What are you doing ??? Omg you guysss they LITERALLYYY hate me ??? Anywaysss

Just doyn’t even talk about it you guysss. Let’s just not even talk about it ??? We move. Anywaysss I can’t believe I have the keys to MY new hoymeee ??? I can’t believe I’m talking about this with you guysss ??? It just doesn’t feel realll ??? Am I in a fairytale ??? Am I in Shrek becuzzz I feel like I am ??? Love that for meee 😚✌🏻 Speaking of Shrek, did you guysss see what the girls did for meee for MY new hoymeee ??? 🥺🥺🥺 SOYYY CUTE. I can’t wait to show you guysss around MY new hoymeee but becuzzz of everything that happened with our apartment and my camera being stolen - that’s why I haven’t uploaded my FleaLT video you guysss 🥺🥺🥺 I’m not going to be showing you guysss everything. Just little snippets. I need to be super super careful incase any furniture companies find out my address and start sending me free furniture becuzzz I 100% don’t want that to happen. Literallyyy nobody knows my new address so I want to keep it that way ??? It’s SOYYY super secret now. But anywaysss I need to crack on and start buying some furniture becuzzz we have nothing ??? Omg I’m literallyyy feeling deprived like I was as a chiyulddd ??? I categoricallyyy DO NOT love that for meee ??? It’s not the wun guysss. I’m reallyyy, like literallyyy, SO so excited to show you guysss what my team has designed for meee ??? Obviouslyyy I categoricallyyy hated all of the furniture that came with the house so I’m buying all new furniture. Becuzzz I can ??? But just remember you guysss, it’s all about persunalll preference and persunalll opinion ??? What I like, somebody else might not like so please don’t hate on me you guysss. Otherwise I just won’t show you what I’m doing ??? SOoOyyy. Anywaysss. I’m SO so lucky you guysss. I have such incredible friends and family to be on this journey with. I categoricallyyy loved MY house warming party ??? It literallyyy went off you guysss. I categoricallyyy new nothing about it ??? Anywaysss what do you guysss think of my new mirrarrr ??? It’s literallyyy… OMG guysss, unREALLL. Wow. I’m so so happy with it you guysss. STUNNING. I’ve waited since 2003 for this mirrarrr. Honestlyyy this house transformation is going to be HYUGEEE. INSANE. I say that about everything don’t I guysss ??? 😚✌🏻 Love that for meee x

Anywaysss before anywunnn asks me about Timmy and where he’s been, no we have NOT broken up. I can finally reveal to you guysss what he’s been doing 🥺🥺🥺 I’m SO so proud of him. Anywaysss I can finallyyy reveal to you guysss that he’ll be fighting my nan next week. Can you believe it ??? No. Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? As you can imagine he’s been training super super hard for this wunnn. I miss him SO so much. We literallyyy haven’t shared a bed in daysss ??? Weeks ??? But I’m super super proud of him and it keeps him away from me sOoOyyy love that for me x I think he’s avoiding me so he doesn’t have to pay his rent ??? He’s not reallyyy had any input in the house which I LOVE love love becuzzz we won’t be together much longer anywaysss ??? We’ve been together FORVER 🤍🤍🤍 Literallyyy since the day we were born sooo ??? Time for a new wunnn guysss. The next guy to smile at me in the Trafford Centre car park is the wunnn 😚✌🏻 Omg you guysss please nobody look at meee ??? Haha guysss he just smiled at me ??? And I said hi ??? Omg guysss I’m literallyyy blushing x

Anywaysss, I’ve been SO so busy with the new house that it’s literallyyy becum my newest personality trait ??? But I did go to Paris recently for a quick work trip with BeautyWorks and… I’m sorryyy guysss… The hotel… No… NAH… Sorryyy… We LITERALLYYY nearly got murdered ??? I’m not even being stuck up you guysss ??? There was a literalll ant infestation ??? They were literallyyy crawling all over meee ??? Atleast we got to eat croissants. I ate TWO croissants you guysss. That’s sOoOyyy bad of me. The food in Paris wuzzz grim ??? Like actuallyyy shocking ??? Not the wunnn. I’m so sorry you guysss. I know people are going to come for me for saying that. But atleast we got to see the LOUV-RAHHH. I’ve also been recording the audio version of MY book that’s coming out… ✨ Becoming Molly-Mae ✨ I know everywunnn is SO so excited to read it becuzzz I’ve watched ALL of the Harry Potter films and therefore I’m J. K. Rowling ??? But the audio is gonna be categoricallyyy, *chefs kiss*. I know SO so many of you will be SO so excited to hear me talking for hours and hours and hoursss. I promise you guysss you’re gonna love it. I’m doing the audio version especiallyyy for my Schlunkydog becuzzz he doesn’t know how to read 🥺🥺🥺 Ugh he’s honestlyyy perfect you guysss. I cannot wait to have him back hoymeee so I can watch Harry Potter with him, Ellie Smelly, BREADDIEEE BAYBEEE and Eggy 🥺🥺🥺 My ickle wickle familyyy x Who needs friends ??? I don’t reallyyy have many friends ??? I have aqcuaintances ??? Friends just… Don’t add much ??? It literallyyy took every breath in my body to go to Ireland with Steph ??? Let’s not even talk about it becuzzz it’s all about me x

TOP OF THE MORNENNN TO YAAA

Omg I’m SO so sorry you guysss…

Anywaysss I’m going to end this video-YOHHH recap here you guysss. I’ve been posting SO so much on my channulll ??? Like two times a week ??? I told you guysss I’m working 24 hours a day and working whilst everywunnn else is sleeping 😚✌🏻 Thank you SO so much for all of your support on my new hoymeee account and for being on this journey with me. You guysss are unREALLL. You guysss are literallyyy the best and I cannot wait to show you more of MY new hoymeee. I promise you guysss the transformation is gonna be hyugeee. Anywaysss I need to stop talking now. If you’ve made it this far then well done haha 😚✌🏻 I love you all SO so much and I’ll see you in my next wunnn

*waves*

Bye guysss

*blows kiss*

✨ Title by @chloe165. Edited slightly to fit ✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Did you guys know our Mols dances when she eats?? She’s just soo quirky and relatable right?? Not like thats something that’s taken the piss out of on Twitter when basic individuals make eating a personality trait. Literally soo common and bland also lols at how boring hers and Tommy’s relationship is that they obsess over shower products. Can’t seem to keep her hair clean though

Reactions: 24
Regardless of whether it lasts or not, I doubt anyone else will want her!
I don't know about that. There is a sub reddit dedicated to guys fantasing about Molly and even post photoshopped nudes of her so clearly there are men out there that find her attractive.

I have to say I agree with people that think their relationship is barely existent and has been for a long time, That being said I don't see them splitting up any time soon. Molly would still be successful without him but a lot of her success is down to her fans squeeing over their 'couple goals' content. He'd have to duck majorly and very publicly for her to drop him. As for him...if not for her he'd be shaking a cup outside his local train station asking passers by for change. I have a suspicion she lets him do what he wants and as long he is reasonably discreet he gets to live the high life.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I don't know about that. There is a sub reddit dedicated to guys fantasing about Molly and even post photoshopped nudes of her so clearly there are men out there that find her attractive.

I have to say I agree with people that think their relationship is barely existent and has been for a long time, That being said I don't see them splitting up any time soon. Molly would still be successful without him but a lot of her success is down to her fans squeeing over their 'couple goals' content. He'd have to duck majorly and very publicly for her to drop him. As for him...if not for her he'd be shaking a cup outside his local train station asking passers by for change. I have a suspicion she lets him do what he wants and as long he is reasonably discreet he gets to live the high life.
Which nudes do these use, not the real ones I'm sure! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Men on Reddit will find anyone attractive pls😭that’s not the hallmark of being widely regarded as beautiful. They’d shag a cheeseburger 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 71
So are you lot convinced it's him that just doesn't fancy her anymore or her being too snobby to want to settle with him?

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen a clip of the Charlotte show and she’s got the same mirror as MM. I bet MM will be thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If they split up, men would probably go for her for the “status” (z-list), using her more than anything. I can’t see anybody going for her because they’re actually attracted to her, she lacks sex appeal

Reactions: 12
she’s not anymore. Quit to be an influencer/YouTuber :):):):):):):) and she was only a personal trainer/medic role (the story changed a few times, per usual)
There’s no ‘only’ in the military.

it’s a shame she left though. How long ago was this?

EDIT: are you sure she’s left? She had stories of her just two weeks go in a barracks. And the posted she was going on Easter leave.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.