Molly-Mae Hague #15 Timmy won’t accept £1 mil but can’t afford his boozy bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These twits don't seem to know the meaning of trolling.

Reactions: 7

This doesn't even look remotely like her?! She really is out here cat fishing the most

Reactions: 44
That’s the girl from her management, I believe her Instagram is elijxnes but she seems to have deleted her account

Molly’s out here doing a Harry Houdini whilst Tommy’s like Las Vegas let’s av yaaa
Oh I see! I didn't notice the black coat being bundled into the car and assumed this was Molly

Reactions: 3
Who does she think she is hiding under a coat she’s so brave though hope she’s ok for the PLT Halloween meal xx

Reactions: 48
Honestly I would not swap my life for hers in a million years. It seems incredibly depressing

Reactions: 35
She will probably post a youtube video soon talking about it with tommy, lI wonder if she will act clueless as to why she got robbed

Reactions: 15
What’s the point her going out to a restaurant if she’s going to hide under a coat??? She would’ve told the paps she was there in the first place!! Ugh!!

Reactions: 11
Honestly I would not swap my life for hers in a million years. It seems incredibly depressing
I’ve always said this. Hence her spending habits and the need to show off, to me it’s as if she’s filling a hole & wanting the public to think she’s living this dream life. She lives her life to post it online, everything is for show. How miserable

Reactions: 13
I had my handbag stolen on a night out a few years back after having my drink spiked and even that felt violating to know someone had all my stuff and had gone through it (I’m one of them my life is in my bag gals lol)

no sympathy for Molly still tho I wasn’t waving th contents of my bag round advertising it and I would prob have felt less hard done by had I had endless cash to sort it all out the next day rather than crying over my contactless being used and my phone gone lol x

imagine ERRR TOMMYY comin thru the walls and right thru u every day

Look what I just found and came here to post

Reactions: 19
Considering she has a whole management team along with her own brain did not one person thing it is was important to have some sort of system in place for her high valued items!? Not being funny but it's a criminals dream. I bet when they walked in as you can see from her youtube videos it was practically all laid out for them ready to take. We don't live in a perfect world and this was waiting to happen as she made herself such an easy target showing her wealth online, her flat location and always making it clear when she was not in.

Reactions: 28
“Class is when you have everything to flaunt but choose not to show it”

Enough said!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.