Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
View attachment 669450

No one gives a damn about your Balenciaga sneakers, Money-Mae🤦‍♀️ Get your filthy shoes off the chair! Busy Monday…you wouldn’t know busy if it slapped your photoshopped face 👋
Busy Monday?
Fucking hell, I wish I could have my feet up at 9.25 on a Monday morning. She wouldn't know a busy Monday if it slapped her in the face.

Reactions: 51

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
i honestly think she looks 10x better in the unedited photos. not sure what the obsession is with editing her photos to death, she looks so unhealthy on her ig. she’s a very pretty girl, i just wish she’d embrace it.

Reactions: 50

LDNtea

VIP Member
Same! Usually i just moan about this stuff on here but I’m actually tempted to contact a company directly for once.. this is such an own goal 🤦🏻‍♀️ they can obviously avoid to throw away money!
my simplest answer to her getting that machine is NESPRESSO do better! I’m going to email them a list of women’s shelters that could probably do with that rather than a rich chick who spends thousands on fluorescent dressing gowns and Starbucks that she doesn’t even like. Literally I understand giving it to an average joe isn’t publicity but do something like the women’s shelter and you’ll get it! And maybe people will buy your products seeing this good example

• Heart

JombleWomble

VIP Member
The parking ticket thing pisses me off for two reasons.
1. It's a blatant humble brag about wealth. Why else post online to say you've got one *again*? It's a show of how they can afford the fines so they aren't deterred from doing it multiple times.
2. Some parking restrictions are there for safety reasons so it's really fucking irresponsible to show your millions of followers that it's OK to ignore them.
Imagine if your house was on fire but the fire engine couldn't get there because some twat had parked so near the corner that it couldn't turn. Imagine if your loved one was in cardiac arrest and the ambulance couldn't get there because someone had parked in the middle of the street. Not saying Molly has parked dangerously herself, but this "oopsy parked where I shouldn't have (again) but no harm done" attitude is not something that should be promoted.

AF34DD3F-5F84-4B31-A8B6-79A6AB30D84D.jpeg
So so SO cringe. Nothing about your life is law of attraction Molly. You were simply lucky to have been chosen for a reality tv show. You didn’t work hard and you don’t put effort in you have a manager that does everything for you.

Reactions: 49

klady

VIP Member
E88ABD32-C821-4505-A750-53C78BE2288A.jpeg

Tell MM that a ghost was there. She’ll never suspect Beka had her hand on your chest and her fingerprints near your waistband.😳 Way to think on your feet, Tommy😩

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Knight of Galador

Chatty Member
Molly: Err Tommy, what's all this on Tattle about you and other girls?

Tommy: Never mind that, what's all this about you having a penis?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Angel52

VIP Member
I bet she’s one of those people that sees 1% Indian on an ancestry internet test thing and now she’s suddenly Indian and that’s why she tans 😂 like darling you smother yourself in fake tan ? What ?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

lilacs

1DEF3AE8-1401-43C9-97D8-4BB57F190A5B.jpeg

guys please i am wheezing she looks like she's gonna come up to me and ask if i have games on my phone 😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow

bananabutter

VIP Member
So many of my friends are reposting that bikini body picture of molly saying how much they wished they looked like her and how they’ll never look like that and how much they hate their bodies.

I want to shake them honestly, Molly doesn’t even look like that you can tell she’s edited her stomach based on pap pictures. I don’t know how she sleeps at night knowing that so many girls feel insecure and upset because she puts up photoshopped images online and pretends it’s her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Omg, this fan/paparazzi photo that is unedited is so BEAUTIFUL in comparison to this photoshopped one, like her body and face is stunning in the unedited one ?!
genuinely the nicest photo ive seen of her
she looks like a kind young girl
unlike this moody woman vibe she tries to give ofd

• Heart
Reactions: 46

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
she has an amazing body. i just don’t understand why she edits herself to look teeny tiny…
View attachment 676619View attachment 676620
this is so damaging to her followers, if i hadn’t found tattle i’d 100% be sat here comparing myself to people like her. it’s honestly disgusting, idk how she doesn’t feel any guilt for tricking young girls into believing she looks like that.

i think she looks great in the second and it’s nice to see some textured skin for once! she must be seriously miserable. does she just sit on facetune at dinner? we all know she sat and edited herself at the wedding but on holiday aswell 😫 fuck me. she may be mega rich but i can only imagine how miserable she is to be doing that. she cant post a single picture without editing it first.

Reactions: 46

sunisshining

Chatty Member
it’s so funny how you guys all assume that she photoshops her pictures are you all jealous that she is a more famous then you , bringing down the poor girl when all she does is promote happiness and natural beauty. you know hardly anything about her. and with the wedding photos she hardly made it about her at all she has to by law say where clothes are from because she is an influencer and because she works for brands she has too in her contract say whether it’s an ad or not, she hardly posted about her mums wedding just some beautiful photos. molly mae is one of the most natural down to earth influencers out there
Nobody is assuming, it’s obvious with her shit edits. Off you trot to the rave page!

• Haha
Reactions: 45