Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klady

VIP Member
473735DC-DA67-4A07-B875-3A4F75F5192F.jpeg

Yes, we get it Money-Mae, you’re a label lizard🤷‍♀️ Also, we don’t care how much those Jesus sandals cost - they are FUGLY!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

bananabutter

VIP Member
I don’t understand why influencers feel like they have to “get in to coffee” Zara McDermott is the same on her stories asking for coffee recommendations that don’t actually taste like coffee :ROFLMAO: ffs it’s fine not to like it - doesn’t make you less insta worthy have your own personalities ffs🥴

• Haha
Okay I had to relent and watch the mummy fran video… so this big brand deal why do I have a feeling it’s with Zara? It most likely isn’t but I can’t think of anything else
I read YouTube comments saying it’s Louis Vuitton. If there’s one thing her fans are, it’s delusional 😂

• Haha
Imagine letting your boyfriend dictate which bikinis you can and can’t wear :sick: 😂 it’s so obvious that he is controlling over that sort of stuff from the drastic difference in her outfits before and after love island.

fwooper

VIP Member
So embarrassing, did she really think she was doing something here? Hilarious that she's already deleted it, I wonder if she genuinely thought her tweet would be a slam dunk. She's so ignorant. I could also cherry pick pictures from catwalks where non-conventional models have been used, but that doesn't change the reality that the vast majority of models used in fashion campaigns are still tall, white, and skinny (or, for fast fashion brands, you need a BBL).

She's a conventionally attractive thin woman who appears in a lot of fashion campaigns - she has absolutely no business invalidating the experience of people who rightfully complain that their body type isn't represented in the fashion industry.

• Heart

Idonthaveaclue

Chatty Member
I literally think to myself all the time imagine if Mark Zuckerberg decided to get rid of Instagram. What a shambles they all would be in

I literally think to myself all the time imagine if Mark Zuckerberg decided to get rid of Instagram. What a shambles they all would be in

• Heart
Reactions: 44

sydneymae

He definitely cheats, I know of someone who has slept with him!! Was so shocked when I found out but honestly now, it’s not hard to believe. I’m sure she gets thousands of dms claiming it though so of course would never believe them. Feel for her
I know one of Ella Ravenscroft’s friends, I know Molly and Ella arent on good terms these days but when they were Molly had told her she and tommy had an open sex relationship and planned to keep it that way until he proposed/they get married. Molly doesnt sleep around, it is more for Tommy as he told her he felt he needed time to get it all out of his system as he’s still quite young, before they settle down. The two of them are perfectly happy this way and according to Ella Molly isn’t bothered about who he sleeps or how often he does it like they both clearly have a genuine connection and agreement on it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Tinybelle24

Had the very unfortunate experience of standing in front of her in Starbucks today, for her to push past me, ask me if I knew who she was, order and not pay. Absolute hate for this thing and the thing she’s with.

• Wow
  • Angry

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
I buy more the fact he’s cheated than an open relationship. Not sure if her ego could handle an open relationship. Deffo would believe he’s cheated though.