Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo going to make a Thread of their own for the power duo. Have you seen what that cheeky bleep has posted this morning. Me and my mates are all fuming. Just cos you can't be arsed training when pregnant.
Who does he think he is posting that , people have their own reasons for not wanting to excessively exercise like his bird has chose to.... bleeping pair of them need to give it a rest now sick of the sight of that bump and then prattling on about exercising pregnant.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Defo going to make a Thread of their own for the power duo. Have you seen what that cheeky bleep has posted this morning. Me and my mates are all fuming. Just cos you can't be arsed training when pregnant.
Who does he think he is posting that , people have their own reasons for not wanting to excessively exercise like his bird has chose to.... bleeping pair of them need to give it a rest now sick of the sight of that bump and then prattling on about exercising pregnant.
It’s the topic of our group chat too. That will have offended so many people and they know it because they’re trying to explain themselves now

Reactions: 4
It’s the topic of our group chat too. That will have offended so many people and they know it because they’re trying to explain themselves now
Same girl we av all been talking about it all morning. bleeping cheek of them ! We're all fuming !
There isn't a doctor or midwife in the land who would agree with the intensity of the training she's doing !! Kids going to come out like it's on the juice.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably only trains so hard so she doesn’t end up a fat mess because she wouldn’t want people talking abar her that’s the real truth the vain crank

Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and she’s from Widnes …
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?

Ok just a total insta stalker tattle obsessed , came from Nikki Hughes thread ..
so many questions ..
is chilly his actual name ?
Minor fb stalk , sister posts pics of him and she’s from Widnes …
Mollies Aunty- mua ,how did they just all fall on feet cause the nan blasts out a few frocks for Liverpool z listers ??
What does Ava do ?
How did the mum become a big time interior designer over night ?
his name is chillington

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg have yous seen Holly B posting the video of her waters breaking on the live & then carrying on with the workout , WTF 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What on Earth is she trying to prove?!! Madness
She carried on with the workout -sorry but it's ridiculous ! Who would do that !
She's showing off her flat stomach now 6 days post baby - like it's a shcok she's flat as a pancake - you were lifting weights when your waters broke & over trained so it's not surprising your bump is gone !

Reactions: 5