Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the Dad dodgy, or people chatting tit as per?
their dad grassed in a few big Liverpool dealers so they moved to dubai as kids then come back when mollie was in year 9

I don’t think she’s stunning, and I’m not being bitchy I’ll be the first to tell someone they’re gorgeous. She’s got a model body but that’s about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ve always thought she’s different looking but not in a typically attractive way which is maybe why she’s done quite well as a model? That and the fact she grew up modelling for her Nan

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Gorgeous. Just wondered if the new shape had a helping hand 🤣
Spose she could have had some contouring done or something? Know what you mean, I think there is more of a noticeable difference from the waist compared to the hips now, maybe she did something for the wedding xx

Spose she could have had some contouring done or something? Know what you mean, I think there is more of a noticeable difference from the waist compared to the hips now, maybe she did something for the wedding xx
Exactly what I thought, the shape of her midsection looks amazing without her going too skinny all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
So I got told that even though he's has legit businesses , 🌶 is up to no good too that's why he's lying low in London !!

Also don't yous think Holly B is overdoing it now with all the working out so heavily pregnant , yeah i know it's her body her child but she's doing far too much imo.

Reactions: 4
So I got told that even though he's has legit businesses , 🌶 is up to no good too that's why he's lying low in London !!

Also don't yous think Holly B is overdoing it now with all the working out so heavily pregnant , yeah i know it's her body her child but she's doing far too much imo.
Yes totally agree I follow her and just think your annoying as hell now! I’m sure she’s delighted being pregnant but come on those daily selfies and on that bike terrify the life out of me! I wonder what she will be like after the baby. I swear if I see a load of burpees in the womens I’m leaving socials forever

Reactions: 3
Yes totally agree I follow her and just think your annoying as hell now! I’m sure she’s delighted being pregnant but come on those daily selfies and on that bike terrify the life out of me! I wonder what she will be like after the baby. I swear if I see a load of burpees in the womens I’m leaving socials forever
Haha ano loads of people I know keep saying about her with that bump out everyday the posing 🤣 I know she had problems so I'm happy for her that she's pregnant.
But I think she really is over doing it with all the exercising she needs to stop now.

Think it's mad too how she posts all the time that Cal won't do anything for her, wouldn't carry the baby deliveries upstairs , help in the house or do the pram with her , he sounds like a knob. The voting poll too on the baby moon holiday should cal propose to me- oh I died like don't beg him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Haha ano loads of people I know keep saying about her with that bump out everyday the posing 🤣 I know she had problems so I'm happy for her that she's pregnant.
But I think she really is over doing it with all the exercising she needs to stop now.

Think it's mad too how she posts all the time that Cal won't do anything for her, wouldn't carry the baby deliveries upstairs , help in the house or do the pram with her , he sounds like a knob. The voting poll too on the baby moon holiday should cal propose to me- oh I died like don't beg him.
I think she is just desperate for what all her mates have that she thought chilli con carne would give her!
absolutely really happy for her to be pregnant I have 2 kids and it’s amazing but there’s just something about the smirks she pulls.
also I think Cal seems like a nice fella but she’s so over powering isn’t she he probably just lets her get on with things I could imagine her to chin him if he got it wrong

So, who was Chilly with before Mollie? Did she find them? I agree with some of the others, fantastic body but nothing special to look at.

Reactions: 1