Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls, her engagement post just came up on my FYP.
I only got on it was her when I saw the fella never had a face.
This comment 💀
He’s not shy love he’s wrongun

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes quite active on TikTok these days. That engagement was something else. Someone commented
"Is he a. Old or b. Ugly" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought with the lifestyle she shows on insta she wouldn’t have a baby for a long time 🤔 I thought she was only around 24yo?

Reactions: 4
I thought with the lifestyle she shows on insta she wouldn’t have a baby for a long time 🤔 I thought she was only around 24yo?
I always think influencers like that who have the world at their feet and are young, only get pregnant either to trap whoever they’re with or they think it’s the cool thing to do.. little do they know how bloody hard it is and your whole life is now basically over 😂

Reactions: 9
I always think influencers like that who have the world at their feet and are young, only get pregnant either to trap whoever they’re with or they think it’s the cool thing to do.. little do they know how bloody hard it is and your whole life is now basically over 😂
they were engaged already weren’t they? It seems like a lot of that lot have kids young though