Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm following her for some fashion tips, especially because I'm similar in size to her. But geez, I just dislike the way she talks! The way she moves her mouth and those silly facial expressions! She's so posh, it’s actually unbearable. I get a feeling like she's a very unlikable person in real life 😅

Reactions: 6
I'm following her for some fashion tips, especially because I'm similar in size to her. But geez, I just dislike the way she talks! The way she moves her mouth and those silly facial expressions! She's so posh, it’s actually unbearable. I get a feeling like she's a very unlikable person in real life 😅
The contorted faces she pulls randomly remind me of Cheska from early made in Chelsea seasons 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I feel like she's definitely got more "posh" over time and it's bordering on some kind of character /spoof now. I have followed her for years and at the beginning I never thought "wow she's so posh" and I am like, an extremely NOT-posh northener so I would have if she talked like she did now. There are so many unpleasant sounds that come from her mouth that I'm certain cannot be natural

Reactions: 1
She's become more posh/fake over time since she got a big following. She was very normal when I started following her but it went to her head.

Reactions: 2
It's like she's doing an impression of Big Suze from peep show. I think I've also said/thought that about Tanya burr recently too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just doesn’t look she’s a size 18 at all! She seems to have lost a bit of weight this year, so looks different to when I first followed. Maybe her height makes her an 18. I couldn’t care less about what size she is, but some followers must follow for fashion/outfits/inspiration.

Reactions: 3
She just doesn’t look she’s a size 18 at all! She seems to have lost a bit of weight this year, so looks different to when I first followed. Maybe her height makes her an 18. I couldn’t care less about what size she is, but some followers must follow for fashion/outfits/inspiration.
I feel the same but I would definitely only consider myself a size 14 and have to buy 16/18 in loads of things these days!

Yeah I feel like she carries it really well, and I get that sizes are shocking, I never know if I’m going to be an 8/10/12, small/medium but I feel like being a size 18 is her personality at this point. In comparison to the likes of sofy dobson who protests to be a 10 - there’s not 3 sizes between her and mollie.

Reactions: 7
Caviar room service at the weekend but pretend to be vegan during the week. She really is trying to be posh isn’t she.

Reactions: 5
please elaborate or tell me which posts she pulls these faces 🤣

I think it’s just me being a bit too judgemental but it’s just something about her mouth movement that is pissing me off 🤣 I think her mouth just goes ‘O’ (visible on 2nd photo) all the time when she speaks 😂
I feel like posh people either don’t use their mouths (talk with their lips so close together) or overuse their mouths when they talk 😂

Reactions: 2
Not a chance in hell she’s a size 18 as she claims to be. She’s lost a noticeable amount of weight as well and still claims 18 despite an ad for a cardigan she has in a size 14

Attachments