Mollie Campsie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so so embarrassing. It’s one thing living your life off freebies in the first place but to openly beg for them so you don’t have to spend your own money (which these people have plenty of) is so gross. Yuck.

Reactions: 4
has she still not shown A-dums face? I stopped following her ages ago, so not sure if she has done the reveal. Is she gonna do one of the tiktoks cutting off his head at the wedding?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know this is Tattle so not out of place but I feel a little mean for thinking this. I actually do think she's lost weight because I think her face is starting to look a little droopy. You know how it ages some people when they lose weight? I don't know maybe I'm seeing things.

Reactions: 5
has she still not shown A-dums face? I stopped following her ages ago, so not sure if she has done the reveal. Is she gonna do one of the tiktoks cutting off his head at the wedding?!
She said they won’t be having a wedding and there’s been no reveal, she actually made a point of reminding everyone that he’s VERY PRIVATE. She’s saying the are engaged but not really in a sense that they won’t be getting married, they’re just “doing their own thing”

Reactions: 1
I know this is Tattle so not out of place but I feel a little mean for thinking this. I actually do think she's lost weight because I think her face is starting to look a little droopy. You know how it ages some people when they lose weight? I don't know maybe I'm seeing things.
I’ve always thought she looked like deputy dawg/Droopy.

The big bouncy blowout ages her a lot, she looks much better and fresher with straight hair

Reactions: 3
Anyone got any hints of how I can find what her bf looks like? I’m so intrigued 😂

She said they won’t be having a wedding and there’s been no reveal, she actually made a point of reminding everyone that he’s VERY PRIVATE. She’s saying the are engaged but not really in a sense that they won’t be getting married, they’re just “doing their own thing”
So she's major attention seeking then as per?

I was quite surprised by that post as I thought she’d said she didn’t want kids. Not a nice things to experience, hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 1
She has definitely lost weight, there’s no way she’s a uk 18 anymore, why not just say you’re a 16 and move on? I guess being an 18 is her USP…