Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems ok, a bit full on but it seems to come from a good place.
But, yes, that 'college' thing was a joke. I think she only atttended a short course of just a few days/weeks, it's not like she did a diploma or a degree or anything but she seemed to be trying to pass it off like that.

I see Devon Windor is pregant.
A few VS models are pregnant now. Probably easier to get pregant when they are not so stressed with VS tit and other travelling. And maybe eating a bit better - but that's a big maybe.

Reactions: 2
She seems ok, a bit full on but it seems to come from a good place.
But, yes, that 'college' thing was a joke. I think she only atttended a short course of just a few days/weeks, it's not like she did a diploma or a degree or anything but she seemed to be trying to pass it off like that.

I see Devon Windor is pregant.
A few VS models are pregnant now. Probably easier to get pregant when they are not so stressed with VS tit and other travelling. And maybe eating a bit better - but that's a big maybe.
A lot of models seem to get pregnant quite young.I think part of the reason for that might be that they are able to let go of their restrictive diets and eat whatever the duck they want for a change.Obviously that is not the primary reason,but it must be appealing not to worry about calorie intake for a while.

Reactions: 4
Pandemic means limited travel and probably a lot less work for most models, so it’s the perfect time to get pregnant as long as they stay safe. Also with the VS show getting cancelled and the fact it’s unlikely to come back, a lot of ex Angels or even girls who just walked the show are moving onto other projects. Some of them have become influencers, others have launched their own brands, and a small percentage are still modeling.

Reactions: 5
A lot of models seem to get pregnant quite young.I think part of the reason for that might be that they are able to let go of their restrictive diets and eat whatever the duck they want for a change.Obviously that is not the primary reason,but it must be appealing not to worry about calorie intake for a while.
Yeah, like I think Gigi Hadid and Romee Strijd are both around 25/6 which seems quite young. Not judging them for it though. Personally speaking though, I couldn't imagine having kids whilst still in my mid-twenties.

Reactions: 9
Devon Windsor's husband seems like a bit of a douche.
And he's weird looking. And too hairy.
Hopefully, the baby won't take after him.

Yeah, like I think Gigi Hadid and Romee Strijd are both around 25/6 which seems quite young. Not judging them for it though. Personally speaking though, I couldn't imagine having kids whilst still in my mid-twenties.
Yes, I'd hate that.
What's the damn rush?
But I suppose they're out of school young and grow up fast and early.
And make a lot of money young.

elsa hosk is just posting her breastfeeding and expensive furniture and complaining when random men are misogynistic like yeah no tit

elsa hosk is just posting her breastfeeding and expensive furniture and complaining when random men are misogynistic like yeah no tit
To be fair to her, it is weird when random men follow female models and insult them for putting out the kind of content they all put out. Elsa is best known for being a lingerie model and she's also a new mom (mommy blogging is huge) so why wouldn't she put out semi-nude or breastfeeding photos?

Also did you just create an account to critique Elsa for doing what every model mommy is doing? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To be fair to her, it is weird when random men follow female models and insult them for putting out the kind of content they all put out. Elsa is best known for being a lingerie model and she's also a new mom (mommy blogging is huge) so why wouldn't she put out semi-nude or breastfeeding photos?

Also did you just create an account to critique Elsa for doing what every model mommy is doing? 😂
ya it’s a gossip site dude

Reactions: 1
Devon Windsor's husband seems like a bit of a douche.
And he's weird looking. And too hairy.
Hopefully, the baby won't take after him.

Yes, I'd hate that.
What's the damn rush?
But I suppose they're out of school young and grow up fast and early.
And make a lot of money young.
I think it makes a huge difference if you are already rich and famous, and can afford a cleaner and a nanny, or if you still have years of building a career in front of you. These women know they will always be able to do what they want, whereas for many women it's a choice between children and freedom / money for themselves / a career, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it makes a huge difference if you are already rich and famous, and can afford a cleaner and a nanny, or if you still have years of building a career in front of you. These women know they will always be able to do what they want, whereas for many women it's a choice between children and freedom / money for themselves / a career, etc.
Isn’t it also known that generally speaking, your body snaps back from pregnancy easier if you’re younger? With social media, cosmetic procedures, and photoshop, models today can work much longer than they used to and the younger models probably thought it’d be good to get the babies out of the way when they’re young and snap back as soon as possible.

Reactions: 6
So Devon Windsor is having a girl.
Is it just me or does her husband not seem all that invested?

Reactions: 1
Speaking of the offspring from models I read an interview with Iman, so beautiful, and she wouldn't allow her daughter to model. She said they "only want you because you are David Bowie's daughter". It seems hard the way I've written it but it really didn' t read that way, it read like good, protective parenting, she wasn't going to let her young daughter be in that position. I really like Iman she seems lovely, she has class and she is grounded and she has conducted herself so well after losing her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyone remember Paulina Porizkova? She was absolutely stunning (one of the most beautiful models to me) and she looks really great now.
Her relationship with her late ex-husband is complicated it seems, with him cutting her out of his will when she still took care of him.

Reactions: 5
Speaking of the offspring from models I read an interview with Iman, so beautiful, and she wouldn't allow her daughter to model. She said they "only want you because you are David Bowie's daughter". It seems hard the way I've written it but it really didn' t read that way, it read like good, protective parenting, she wasn't going to let her young daughter be in that position. I really like Iman she seems lovely, she has class and she is grounded and she has conducted herself so well after losing her husband.
She's not wrong

I saw on ig that Cindy had dinner with Helena the other night. Seems a lot of the 90’s supers keep in touch

Reactions: 4
Anyone remember Paulina Porizkova? She was absolutely stunning (one of the most beautiful models to me) and she looks really great now.
Her relationship with her late ex-husband is complicated it seems, with him cutting her out of his will when she still took care of him.
Paulina was/is beautiful, Janice Dickinson praises her a lot in her books. I really miss the iconic 80s/90s supermodels.

I am so happy I found this thread, I too am way too invested in model lives/gossip. Some stuff I've read:
Elsa Hosk: had a drug and alcohol abuse problems when she was starting to get famous, she recently talked about it on a Swedish talk show.
Taylor Hill and Jasmine Tookes: rumored to be bitchy and not very nice. I've always found the YouTube video where Romee and Jasmine swap their diets so cringy, because Jasmine seemed to be pretty stand-offish and like a girl I would probably feel super insecure about (she's also gorgeous).
Sara Sampaio is rumored to have hooked up with Harry Styles back in 2015, and now seems to be single after a long relationship with Oliver Ripley with whom she had some money issues/distrust (read Sara Sampaio’s beau cleared of charges in alleged AmEx scam on Page Six).
Yasmin Wijnaldum is now dating Gossip Girl reboot actor Thomas Doherty, she was also with G-Eazy who left her, and they did lots of c0ke together - no surprise there.
I've always wanted to know what the deal with Leo DiCaprio and models is - is he really gay and they're paid to be seen with him, or? He's also currently with Camila Morrone and they've been together for quite some time, but I'd say that she got "lucky" that the pandemic hit so he has no tempations to leave her for somebody else (also the Victoria's Secret show is cancelled so that makes it even harder for him lol). I don't think he's gay but a lot of people do, and Kate Winslet further stirred the rumors up when she said she knows a lot of closeted actors (??) .
Regarding Hadids and Kendall: I 100% believe Bella and Kendall dated, The Weeknd basically outed her in his songs and - have you seen the pics of them together?

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.