Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, a number of the VS girls are having to do a lot less desirable grunt work for crappy labels like BooHoo.com and the like.
And you don't see them much on the covers of any decent fashion magazines, either.
I think the sun has set on the major part of their careers for many of them.
No wonder they're all preganant or have just had babies.
Nothing else to be doing.

I'd say they'd all kill for another VS show.

Reactions: 8
do yall think theyll restart vs shows? i know all of the models/photographers/trainers/glam want them again, but it seems the majority of ppl outside of fashion do not.
they still constantly post throwback pics.

do yall think theyll restart vs shows? i know all of the models/photographers/trainers/glam want them again, but it seems the majority of ppl outside of fashion do not.
I doubt it.VS feels a bit passe and old fashioned now.I think people got a bit sick of seeing all those perfect women with their unattainable bodies,particularly in an era when other companies were starting to diversify and use a variety of body types in their campaigns.VS just didn't move with the times.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Nope, not any time soon. That ship has sailed.
And if the VS shows do ever start up again, it will be years from now and all these 'current' models will be too old.

Reactions: 2
She should probably have her own thread. Old enough to be my mother but still the Queen of all super models.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else grow up as a teen in the era of Natasha Poly, Magdalena Frackowiak, Freja Beha, Lily Donaldson, Sasha Pivovarova... I was obsessed with them all, esp Natasha Poly and Magdalena F. I'd never seen faces like that before. Now I'm obsessed with Bella Hadid, I don't care if it's plastic surgery or if she has famous parents, she seems super sweet and I'm obsessed with her off-duty style too.

I cut my hair like Agyness Deyn when I was 14... needless to say it did NOT look good, I don't think any pictures of me from that age exist on the internet 😂
I grew up in this era of high fashion models and I really loved Sasha Pivovarova and Anna Selezneva at that time. I remember being a kid/teenager staying up late at my parents home and watching FashionTV runways and model talks, then scrolling through the forums of The Fashion Spot looking at all of the model's editorials. Wow! It feels like so long ago now… Must have been from 2006/2007 to 2010/11? That makes me sad to think of how fast time seems to have flown since then. Life was more simple and enjoyable when a kid/teenager. Time needs to slow down! :(

That was such an interesting era of expressive and artsy/creative fashion shows and editorials… how times have changed. I feel like 'fashion' has really taken a nose dive and it's all about bland and boring pieces, and the runway models now are either the children of former supermodels and celebrities. I do think Bella and Gigi seem like well mannered, friendly and polite girls, so I like them but as this thread has mentioned... Instagram models with zero personality and expression seem to be the 'it thing' for many years now, seems influence by the 'Kardashian era' thing... it's so bland and boring. Whatever happened to upbeat and interesting personalities? Not to mention how unhealthy and toxic the whole FaceTune/plastic surgery to the extreme 'norm' certain unnatural 'looks' have become.

Anna Selezneva seems to be living a low key life, perhaps in New York or Moscow now? Magdalena Frackowiak appears to be suffering from mental health issues, her Instagram posts became alarming and she has deactivated but appeared to have several strange accounts. I recently Googled her because I remember her following me on Instagram years ago and then realised I hadn't seen any of her posts in years perhaps. I hope she is doing okay but there's not much news about her in English or Polish. I tried to use Google Translate to find some information but didn't have much luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I do feel a bit sorry for her
Definitely! If Only Fans is her biggest source of validation, she's pitiable. You always think life must be easier when you are beautiful and have connections but obviously that is not the case.

Reactions: 6
I'm not so sure about that, they don't seem to be hanging out anymore and so out of the blue - doesn't that seem break-up-like?
I definitely think it’s because Kendall is still friends with The Weeknd. Not because they dated. She invited him and Bella to her birthday party last year, I wouldn’t invite my ex’s-ex to my party. But I also wouldn’t invite the ex of my best friend to my party either. Kendall just seems like a tereible person to be friends with.

Reactions: 3
Isn't Kendall a lesbian?
And a beard?
That seems to be an unconfirmed rumor. I really wanted them to address that at the reunion. I think they went hard on Khole but no one else was really put in the hot seat.

Reactions: 2
Not a peep from the VS Angels about their contracts going in the bin.
Not a word from any of them.
Bet they've all been to see their accountants.

Reactions: 1
the vs angels are all millionaires and no doubt were paid more than any of the new models will ever be
they should be happy they lasted this long

Reactions: 6
I wonder when and how Natasha Poly met her husband? She is living a luxe life!

Natasha Poly really was one of the "IT" models of the mid 00's to 2013...

Does anyone have any updates on Svetlana Zakharova / Svetlana Kudina?

She seems to have had her public Instagram deactivated for a while now, after she is misidentified online in a scandal. It was actually nothing to do with her but unfortunately, I believe she received online abuse as she shares the same name with another woman, and the news channel posted her photo and her connecting Instagram.

I hope she's doing okay now. That would have been an unpleasant experience for sure.
Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 4.43.49 pm.png

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...-labelling-model-prostitute-article-1.2874507

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.