Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Karlie Kloss?
She's been very, very quiet on social media recently.
I know she's pregnant but this level of quiet is not like her.

Reactions: 5
I hope Karlie Kloss is well and healthy. She has had to endure a lot and I hope she is getting supported at this time. I hope her husband is looking out for her. Unfortunately she has a really really awful father in law who was openly horrible about her to his son Josh basically telling him to get rid of her. I could never ever get over the gall of the Kushners .....I dont know how they dare call anyone out ever. Charles Kushner her father in law has been imprisoned for fraud and set his own family member up on tape with a prostitute. That is the kind of people she has to put up with. I am glad she has managed to stay out of all this political trouble recently. I think Ivanka has always been a massively jealous of Karlie because she was a genuine bona fide top model and she is so envious of her.

Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion but I never understood why Karlie Kloss was a top model apart from being super tall, I don't like her look at all. Did she have connections or something?

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion but I never understood why Karlie Kloss was a top model apart from being super tall, I don't like her look at all. Did she have connections or something?

Not unpopular - apart from the standard willowy build she is very unremarkable looking, especially when compared with her peers. When she held hands with Taylor Swift at the Victoria Secret show a few years back, Swift looked far more striking and Kloss kind of faded into the background.

I prefer striking and interesting looking models and when she started out, she was cute but somehow her looks got very homogenous as time went on.

I’m guessing that she must be connected seeing as she married into the Kushners.

Reactions: 8
Lottie Moss is now on a knock off version of Only Fans. She is another example of a Bella Thorne type who take space away from actual sex workers so she can make a bit of money flashing her nipples

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Agree.She is very tall and she has got the ideal body for high fashion, but her face is barely average and she has very thin lips.Never understood her appeal.

Agree.She is very tall and she has got the ideal body for high fashion, but her face is barely average and she has very thin lips.Never understood her appeal.
I think KK is 6'2" - which is very tall for a woman.
I think she's very striking looking and has the right build that is most suitable for editorial and runway.
She does have thin lips and I notice she's never, ever used by Estee Lauder to promote any lip products.
For that - you need a model with full lips that you can pile to lipstick on to for photographing.

Still, Klossy is VERY quiet at present..
Not like her at all..

Also - poor Romee Strijd seems to have herself a velcro baby.
That is tough going.

• Sad
I saw that 😳 must be so hard dealing with colic.
Seems to be a very fussy, needy baby and a non-sleeping baby.
Must have been a bit of a shock for them.
Terrible name too - who in their right mind calls their child Mint? Awful.

• Sad
Seems to be a very fussy, needy baby and a non-sleeping baby.
Must have been a bit of a shock for them.
Terrible name too - who in their right mind calls their child Mint? Awful.
Yes it’s pretty bad, reminds me of Apple which still doesn’t sound good. Wonder what the story is with the name.

Reactions: 4
I think KK is 6'2" - which is very tall for a woman.
I think she's very striking looking and has the right build that is most suitable for editorial and runway.
She does have thin lips and I notice she's never, ever used by Estee Lauder to promote any lip products.
For that - you need a model with full lips that you can pile to lipstick on to for photographing.

Still, Klossy is VERY quiet at present..
Not like her at all..

Also - poor Romee Strijd seems to have herself a velcro baby.
That is tough going.
When Karlie first became a model, unconventional beauties were in. Karlie is attractive, in a harsh/plain kind of way.

Poor Romee. I absolutely could not cope with a baby like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have just seen Lottie Moss's latest - it is all so utterly desperate. There is no way back to any classy work for her now. Proper Readers Wives stuff.

Reactions: 9
Have just seen Lottie Moss's latest - it is all so utterly desperate. There is no way back to any classy work for her now. Proper Readers Wives stuff.
Yep.She has ruined any chance of a high end modelling career with all the work she has had done,lips,breast implants etc.She was never going to be as big as Kate and she was too short for catwalk,but her career seemed quite promising initially.She was on the cover of some prestigious magazines,French Vogue etc.I mean,where does she go now?.She is just another puffy lipped "influencer".

Reactions: 7
Just because ones sister is a supermodel doesn't mean it's going to run in the family. Same with children of models- you'll probably have good genes for sure but not everyone has the x factor needed to become a supermodel. Why would you want to live in someones shadow by trying to carve out the same career

Totally agree, far too much pressure to try and work in the same industry as Kate. I don't know why Lottie bothered, she could be thriving in a normal job, now she's resorted to selling saucy pictures. Lila Moss is also beautiful, but doesnt have Kate's unique look, she'll do well to do a bit of modelling using her contacts and then pick a more promising career.

Nowadays successful models are finding other ways to supplement their income. Miranda Kerr has a skincare line, Candice Swanepoel has a bikini line, Rosie HW has M&S line, a lipstick range. Kendall Jenner is bringing out a tequila. This option is far better than relying on 'yachting' fees...

Yeah exactly, all those women are smart enough to have something else in their back pocket as modelling is pretty different nowadays to the era of the 'supers'. When the Only Fans gravy train dries up, where do you go from there?

I hope Karlie Kloss is well and healthy. She has had to endure a lot and I hope she is getting supported at this time. I hope her husband is looking out for her. Unfortunately she has a really really awful father in law who was openly horrible about her to his son Josh basically telling him to get rid of her. I could never ever get over the gall of the Kushners .....I dont know how they dare call anyone out ever. Charles Kushner her father in law has been imprisoned for fraud and set his own family member up on tape with a prostitute. That is the kind of people she has to put up with. I am glad she has managed to stay out of all this political trouble recently. I think Ivanka has always been a massively jealous of Karlie because she was a genuine bona fide top model and she is so envious of her.
Talk about the inlaws from hell! She also has to deal with horrible Jared Kushner - creepy-looking twerp.
Hope she is doing okay though. Her comments on social media were absolutely disgusting, wishing awful things upon her baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.