Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.She has ruined any chance of a high end modelling career with all the work she has had done,lips,breast implants etc.She was never going to be as big as Kate and she was too short for catwalk,but her career seemed quite promising initially.She was on the cover of some prestigious magazines,French Vogue etc.I mean,where does she go now?.She is just another puffy lipped "influencer".
Totally agree with you, she is just so different to Kate. Also I doubt they have much a relationship - I did a quick Google and there's literally pictures of them at two different events, that is it. Also look how different they look here...Kate is just next nevel. I wouldn't want to get in a picture with her either 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Totally agree with you, she is just so different to Kate. Also I doubt they have much a relationship - I did a quick Google and there's literally pictures of them at two different events, that is it. Also look how different they look here...Kate is just next nevel. I wouldn't want to get in a picture with her either 😂
I can't get enough of Kate's bone structure

Reactions: 5
her parents are quite average looking. its interesting how genetics work out!
Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but this is sort of how I feel about Kaia Gerber. She's attractive for sure but I don't really think she has that model look. She gives me 'girl next door' vibes.

Reactions: 12
kates daughter looks pretty perfect yet doesn't look like an interesting model. that catwalk show they both did recently, were their faces taped at the sides? they had really strained odd look going on

Kate Moss had a facelift recently.
That was not a good idea.

Maybe this is an unpopular opinion but this is sort of how I feel about Kaia Gerber. She's attractive for sure but I don't really think she has that model look. She gives me 'girl next door' vibes.
I totally agree! I feel that way about most children of beautiful famous people. Cindy Crawford was the genetic jackpot and of course her daughter is attractive, but Kaia is miles away from her mother's beauty. The same goes for Lily Rose Depp. Her parents are hauntingly beautiful, but their daughter just looks awkward. Leni Klum - cute, but such a meaty face and body. These people should not be models, nor would they be if their parents were not famous. And the comparison to their parents is not flattering for them.

Reactions: 8
I totally agree! I feel that way about most children of beautiful famous people. Cindy Crawford was the genetic jackpot and of course her daughter is attractive, but Kaia is miles away from her mother's beauty. The same goes for Lily Rose Depp. Her parents are hauntingly beautiful, but their daughter just looks awkward. Leni Klum - cute, but such a meaty face and body. These people should not be models, nor would they be if their parents were not famous. And the comparison to their parents is not flattering for them.
Yess ugh Kaia is cute but I don't think she's anything special? Lily Rose Depp is actually someone who I like, she has great bone structure but I can see why she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. The likes of Cindy in the 90s were just on another level.

What is the deal with Lottie Moss? She looked very pretty, but seems to have (maybe i am wrong?) tarnished her image with the less lucrative kind of images...

Reactions: 1
What is the deal with Lottie Moss? She looked very pretty, but seems to have (maybe i am wrong?) tarnished her image with the less lucrative kind of images...
I've got a horrible feeling she is going to end up as a yacht girl in order to fund her lifestyle.She just seems to be heading in that direction right now.

• Sad
  • Wow
I've got a horrible feeling she is going to end up as a yacht girl in order to fund her lifestyle.She just seems to be heading in that direction right now.
I thinks she already is/has been...she was spending A LOT of time in Dubai years ago...

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find Karlie Kloss hypocritical and fake? She preaches being woke and empowering independent women but marries a rich Kushner and only pretended to go to college until he married her and quit her job afterwards. His family is a mess but I’m not surprised they were skeptical about her and her intentions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.