Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of Lara Stone I can't believe she was married to David Walliams....!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Speaking of Lara Stone I can't believe she was married to David Walliams....!!!
Oh yeah! I think that actually made me like her even more? Marrying a comedian (rather than say, an actor, athlete, or rich businessman) is an unorthodox choice, in that they are not always the best looking, make the most money, or have the fanciest lifestyle. You'd really have to like their personality. Too bad their marriage didn't work out in the end.

Reactions: 5
I thought he was cheating on her multiple times, and particularly during her second pregnancy. And hence why they split months after she gave birth.

She could definitely do better than him! As you said, punching.
How could anyone cheat on Candace! How! It just shows you, when someone cheats it really is about them and not the person who is cheated on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How could anyone cheat on Candace! How! It just shows you, when someone cheats it really is about them and not the person who is cheated on
A crappy person will do crappy things and it has nothing to do with the person being cheated on. Us ladies need to remember this when the going gets rough...we're not the problem when a man is unfaithful!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Susie Cave (was Bick) is an ex modeI who i think is absolutely stunning. Love the Gucci Bloom advert she’s just done.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Susie Cave (was Bick) is an ex modeI who i think is absolutely stunning. Love the Gucci Bloom advert she’s just done.
She was also on The Damned;Phantasmagoria album cover, absolutely stunning woman. Her and Nick are so great together.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what happened to Linda Evangelista? She was the ultimate super model IMO. I once saw Stella Tennant IRL and she was amazing, really tall & so teeny and her bone structure was incredible.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know what happened to Linda Evangelista? She was the ultimate super model IMO. I once saw Stella Tennant IRL and she was amazing, really tall & so teeny and her bone structure was incredible.
Linda was a guest judge on Australia’s top model a few years back, the sound’s a bit wonky on the clip. Salma Hayek’s husband is her son’s father I think ??

Helena Christensen is a goddess. And Christy Turlington is impossibly beautiful too. They’re both another level above Linda, Cindy, Naomi and Kate IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
does anyone remember molly bair? she was so unique looking and interesting to watch. i think she quit modelling to go to college, which i admire, but i can’t help missing her presence! i feel like she was one of very few exciting models of this era

• Heart
I loved Christy Turlington the best. From my memory Helena didn’t land the biggest commercial deals compared to the others ? That was my impression 20 years ago rather than any detailed study. She is stunning too but Christy was so gorgeous

Helena Christensen is a goddess. And Christy Turlington is impossibly beautiful too. They’re both another level above Linda, Cindy, Naomi and Kate IMO.
Yes, Christy's face is just perfect. I remember watching an interview with Naomi where she said Christy was the most beautiful model, with her cheekbones and feline features.

Reactions: 4
does anyone remember molly bair? she was so unique looking and interesting to watch. i think she quit modelling to go to college, which i admire, but i can’t help missing her presence! i feel like she was one of very few exciting models of this era
That walk tho 😖

• Haha
Yes, Christy's face is just perfect. I remember watching an interview with Naomi where she said Christy was the most beautiful model, with her cheekbones and feline features.
It’s something to do with Christy’s face being perfectly symmetrical. Her face was copied onto mannequins as it’s got perfect geometry

Karlie Kloss, Freja Beha, and Alessandra all have great walks!
Karlie slays the runway. Alessandra is surprisingly good, a shame she's a little too short. While I think her walk lacks variety, Freja just exudes cool in whatever she does. It's like someone grabbed her off the street, and she's like "Oh me? Walk Chanel? Sure, ok, whatever."

• Heart
Karlie slays the runway. Alessandra is surprisingly good, a shame she's a little too short. While I think her walk lacks variety, Freja just exudes cool in whatever she does. It's like someone grabbed her off the street, and she's like "Oh me? Walk Chanel? Sure, ok, whatever."
Totally agree with everything you said! I think Freja is probably my favorite model of all time because she just seems so effortless, and everything she does feels natural. She's also had a very long modeling career - I feel like she burst onto the scene in the mid or late 2000s and it's now well over a decade, and she's still going strong! That really says a lot about her professionalism, unique look, and how stunning she is.

Last edited:
A friend of my brother's went out with Claudia Schiffer for a while - she dumped him after she was papped topless on holiday with him and was convinced he'd called the photographers. He hadn't and it was only when the phone hacking scandal broke that he realised what had happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Kristen McMenamy's daughter Lily is a model too,quite an unusual looking one.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.