Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very thin.
You just can't eat at all, really, to be that size.
When I was that thin, I ate hardly anything. Once I did start eating, the weight piled on straight away.
She’s tall, so her BMR is much higher than shorter girls of the same size.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’ve no idea about Kaia’s eating habits but there are many woman size 6-8 who eat perfectly healthily (I was one of them before middle age hit!)

Reactions: 4
Can't see much of a difference between the Kaia pictures - and she's far smaller than an 8

Reactions: 1
I reckon she's a 6 or an 8. 6/8 are actually small sizes although vanity sizing would tell us otherwise. And IMO there's a big difference in the two photos.

According to this she's a US size 2 which is actually a 6 so I was right. And a size 6 is not far smaller than an 8

Attachments

You're right - she looks a lot better (and healthier) now with a bit more muscle and not bone thin

Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 14.41.14.png
Screenshot 2022-10-29 at 14.38.55.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just read somewhere that Stephanie Seymour at 14 was 'dating' some dude in his 40s that was a CEO of a modeling agency or something related to modeling and it's horrifying. She had the audacity to tit on nepo babies when I don't see how dating a pedophile to boost a modeling career any better.

I just read somewhere that Stephanie Seymour at 14 was 'dating' some dude in his 40s that was a CEO of a modeling agency or something related to modeling and it's horrifying. She had the audacity to tit on nepo babies when I don't see how dating a pedophile to boost a modeling career any better.
"Dating a pedophile" is an oxymoron.

Reactions: 12
Come on, she was only 14. She was groomed
That's why I quoted dating, it's not actual dating, it's abuse and exploitation. I wasn't being clear with my point. I was implying how everyone is so pressed by rich kids being supermodels and think that supermodels before became successful with their pure talent, when I reality we don't know what they went through to boost their career.

Reactions: 3
Seriously, the callousness of referring to it as a 14 year old trying to 'boost their career' is actually quite shocking. She was a minor and met a horrible predatory man who took advantage, there are no ifs and buts

Reactions: 26
I’ve no idea about Kaia’s eating habits but there are many woman size 6-8 who eat perfectly healthily (I was one of them before middle age hit!)
This is true. I am all about calling out models who are actually too skinny, the kinds who are worshipped on pro-ana pages. There are girls walking runways who have legs half Kaia's size, scarily. They really don't eat and they shouldn't be modelling.

Reactions: 4
The 90’s supers looked much healthier than a lot of the runway models today

Reactions: 8
Seriously, the callousness of referring to it as a 14 year old trying to 'boost their career' is actually quite shocking. She was a minor and met a horrible predatory man who took advantage, there are no ifs and buts
I'm not denying it's grooming and have no idea how this isn't talked about and how the identity of the man is unknown. At least people arw talking about Wang, but not enough. Creeps of higher power usually offer opportunities so that's why I assumed a naive teenager just wanted a boost in her career. I don't know how to write it differently without sounding insensitive. Grooming often involves the predator promising something.

I'm not denying it's grooming and have no idea how this isn't talked about and how the identity of the man is unknown. At least people arw talking about Wang, but not enough. Creeps of higher power usually offer opportunities so that's why I assumed a naive teenager just wanted a boost in her career. I don't know how to write it differently without sounding insensitive. Grooming often involves the predator promising something.
It was John Casablancas, thought it was common knowledge.

I’m not sure if Leni really has model potential, but she has a great figure. Slim, but healthy looking and normal. I hope she stays that way.

Leni is really pretty I think, and with a lovely figure to match. Unfortunately, she’s far too short for most modelling but could get some commercial success

Yes it was him.
And her parents were ok with it!!

No way is she model material.
Just no.

She really isn't.I don't know what the hell everyone else is seeing, because all I see is an averagely pretty girl.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.