Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she wouldn't be short on money herself either. It probably is just the thrill of knowing she can 'have' billionaires

That's what I don't get. If your motive was financial, you'd probably just stick with the first rich guy that came along
Back in her victoria secret days Miranda Kerr was the highest paid 'Yacht girl' in the business.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That's what I don't get. If your motive was financial, you'd probably just stick with the first rich guy that came along
Miranda always wants more. Simply put, she's greedy and there is no satisfying her need for more money. For people like that, there is never "enough."

She went from a successful A-list-ish actor (Orlando Bloom) to Jho Low (low-key fugitive who was a billionaire) to a multi-billionaire in Evan Spiegel.

Looks like a prison with a pool and gym out back. He’s so proud.

This is so bland. I know Scandinavian style leans minimalistic but there is something so cold and unwelcoming about this house. And they seem like they're trying too hard to decorate their home in a stylish way but it falls flat. A very nice Scandinavian house by a VS model is Elsa Hosk's loft in New York and even her new place in LA, but there aren't as many photos of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I quite like Romee's house. It's a bit dark in places but they must have some main lights that were not shown in the rooms. That guest room downstairs is not good tho. It's like a drunk tank.
It's definitely Dutch style housing with the bedrooms under the eaves upstairs. Property prices are absolutely through the roof in the Netherlands now.
Her income isn't as great as it was since before VS dropped her. I get a vibe that the house interior had to be modified to reflect their lower income. Some things look a bit unfinished.

Reactions: 4
I quite like Romee's house. It's a bit dark in places but they must have some main lights that were not shown in the rooms. That guest room downstairs is not good tho. It's like a drunk tank.
It's definitely Dutch style housing with the bedrooms under the eaves upstairs. Property prices are absolutely through the roof in the Netherlands now.
Her income isn't as great as it was since before VS dropped her. I get a vibe that the house interior had to be modified to reflect their lower income. Some things look a bit unfinished.
I genuinely wonder what her and Laurens' plans for the future are. Other than online blogging, how do they expect to maintain their lifestyle? As far as I'm aware, she's the breadwinner and he's her manager but modelling work is drying up for her. Will they get normal people jobs? They're doing very well for their age but they can't maintain their current lifestyle forever especially given Romee doesn't get nearly as much work anymore and Laurens doesn't have a real job.

I can’t believe Jourdan Dunn’s not a thing any more- she was so big ten years ago! She seems to have faded from the limelight naturally

I genuinely wonder what her and Laurens' plans for the future are. Other than online blogging, how do they expect to maintain their lifestyle? As far as I'm aware, she's the breadwinner and he's her manager but modelling work is drying up for her. Will they get normal people jobs? They're doing very well for their age but they can't maintain their current lifestyle forever especially given Romee doesn't get nearly as much work anymore and Laurens doesn't have a real job.

They've got that fashion brand they started a few years ago, but I don't know how well that does.I like Laurens, but I've always side eyed him a bit for giving up his own career for so long just to follow Romee around the world,manager or not.
I imagine they've been smart with their money,invested it etc.If they're careful,they may have enough to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.

Reactions: 5
The Le Bon girls seem to have faded into the background. Amber Le Bon daughter of Yasmin was a model and Saffron daughter of Simon did music- nepotism :)

The Le Bon girls seem to have faded into the background. Amber Le Bon daughter of Yasmin was a model and Saffron daughter of Simon did music- nepotism :)
omg, Yasmin Le Bon! She is so beautiful and natural. I’d love to look half as fresh as she does when I’m in my late fifties!

Reactions: 5
Kaia is very bland looking, I agree she doesn't have what it takes. She is also an abysmal actress.

I agree that her figure is good, I think she is naturally quite thin. She looks slim rather than emaciated. However, I don't think her face is striking enough that she would have made it on her own without her connections.
Kaia looks malnourished. I don't see a figure, just bones. I'm not skinny shaming, I just see her as more bony and obviously not being naturally skinny. It's the makeup and hair that's making her look healthier. Also Cindy and hee husband were not slender when they were young, so it doesn't make sense for Kaia to be a XXS. I remember seeing a HQ pic from a runaway and everyone ia pointing out Kaia's under eye bags that aren't normal for a then 19 year old. I've never seen a girl with under eye bags like her.

As for her modeling, I was never wowed to an editorial or a runaway walk by her, while I did many times to earlier Gigi's work and Bella's recent work. She's technically good but there's nothing outstanding about her. Like I said previously, her mom is still being name dropped whenever Kaia is talked about which says a lot. The only time I hear about her is about the men she dates and her once almost exposing herself on IG as a minor. She'll be always known as Cindy's daughter no matter what the industry says since she couldn't not be associated with her mom after all these years.

Reactions: 6
They've got that fashion brand they started a few years ago, but I don't know how well that does.I like Laurens, but I've always side eyed him a bit for giving up his own career for so long just to follow Romee around the world,manager or not.
I imagine they've been smart with their money,invested it etc.If they're careful,they may have enough to live comfortably for the rest of their lives.
Yes, they're still plugging away with the clothing and accessories brand Naetur. Gives him a job, I suppose, but it's all just generic merch with the Naetur brand on it. You could get stuff like that in Primark.
I'm not sure if Romee is using fillers. I think her face just swelled naturally during pregnancy. Meghan Markle was the same.

Reactions: 2
It wasn't her face I was talking about, it's her lips

Kaia looks malnourished. I don't see a figure, just bones. I'm not skinny shaming, I just see her as more bony and obviously not being naturally skinny. It's the makeup and hair that's making her look healthier. Also Cindy and hee husband were not slender when they were young, so it doesn't make sense for Kaia to be a XXS. I remember seeing a HQ pic from a runaway and everyone ia pointing out Kaia's under eye bags that aren't normal for a then 19 year old. I've never seen a girl with under eye bags like her.

As for her modeling, I was never wowed to an editorial or a runaway walk by her, while I did many times to earlier Gigi's work and Bella's recent work. She's technically good but there's nothing outstanding about her. Like I said previously, her mom is still being name dropped whenever Kaia is talked about which says a lot. The only time I hear about her is about the men she dates and her once almost exposing herself on IG as a minor. She'll be always known as Cindy's daughter no matter what the industry says since she couldn't not be associated with her mom after all these years.
Of course Cindy was and is slender!

Slender but athletic; Kaia looks like she'd collapse if she came across a gust of wind.

Reactions: 1
Slender but athletic; Kaia looks like she'd collapse if she came across a gust of wind.
Yes - Kaia is bone thin. Like really too thin.

Cindy had a lot more flesh on her bones and she's curvy. Actually - in today's fashion world - Cindy would be labelled plus size.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yes - Kaia is bone thin. Like really too thin.

Cindy had a lot more flesh on her bones and she's curvy. Actually - in today's fashion world - Cindy would be labelled plus size.
Kaia was extremely thin around 3- 4 years ago, since then she’s gained a fair amount of weight and, while she’s still considerably thinner than the average woman, she’s similar to most working
HF/ runway models. She’s def still skinnier than the nepo models though but they are all larger than the majority of runway models.

Edit: just added a recent pic and older one for comparison -
I’d say she’s actually bigger than the average runaway model atm / on par with other nepo models

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's very thin.
You just can't eat at all, really, to be that size.
When I was that thin, I ate hardly anything. Once I did start eating, the weight piled on straight away.

Sorry but that's nonsense. She's about a six or an eight in the recent photo. There's plenty of women of that size who do eat

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.