Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a pretty unflattering photo to be fair. I googled her and IMO she is very pretty with a killer figure

Reactions: 1
Leni is pretty but she's so short and not remotely modelesque looking in high fashion terms

she could do victoria's secret though, very miranda kerr vibes

Reactions: 3
Hello everyone, I'm new to the thread :)

About Leni Klum, I don't find her model material at all, she is short, has disproportionately big boobs and something in her face just doesn't sit tight with me. I think it's her jaw or lips or teeth or maybe the eyes...not sure about what it is exactly but she looks very veeery average. I've seen better looking girls running errands around my city....

Reactions: 10
I had never heard of her until she was mentioned here but the photo above of her in an awful hoodie and pants is hardly flattering!

Reactions: 2
When her first magazine editorial was released a while ago they did everything they could to hide her face - gave her side views, placed hair covering half her face, photoshopped her to hell and back, because they couldn't make her look above average. Most people are average looking and it's not a bad thing, but let's be honest.

The sooner her mother stops trying to make her happen the better for her, because it can't be good for Leni to see herself heavily doctored in these promotional shots knowing she looks nothing like that. Or maybe she doesn't care. Or maybe she's destined for the plastic surgeon's table very soon like all the other nepo kids.

Reactions: 9
How far down the google search results did you go to find the most unflattering photo possible?

This is one of the first results and I think she's far prettier than the photo you posted portrays
This photo is highly edited.
Looking at her face she has weak bone structure. Her eyes are way too big and downturned, which they tried to cover up with huge spider eye lashes. Her jaw is big, her lips are quite unflattering in my opinion and when she smiles her upper lip almost touches her nose, i e. the space between her nose-lips-chin is disproportionate. Her puffy cheeks might sag just like Gigi Hadid. No surprise considering her mom's below average face.

klum.jpg

leni-klum-ge.jpg

leni-klum-t14837 (1).jpg

2275315-v4-dukas-heidi-klum.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Her Mom's below average face" where, once again, a deliberately unflattering photo is posted. This is no different to the Daily Mail posting an unflattering photo (yes, even models have them) of a celeb with a "you won't believe how ropey they look with no makeup" headline. I'm not saying she (or her Mom) are the best looking models in the world but your descriptions are- IMO- extremely harsh

Reactions: 10
Speaking of Heidi Klum, I thought her worm Halloween costume was hilarious. Love that she went for something so insane and didn't care about looking sexy.

Reactions: 12
Aww, I think Leni’s a very pretty girl, gorgeous in fact, and she looks healthy and “real” and lovely.

But I agree that she ain’t no model.

I think the cavorting around in undies with her mum is really misguided. If I was Heidi I’d be steering my daughter away from modelling as hard as possible. Encouraging your 18 year old to expose her body and face to the inevitable criticism of the world? Nope.

Reactions: 7
How far down the google search results did you go to find the most unflattering photo possible?

This is one of the first results and I think she's far prettier than the photo you posted portrays
Well of course you find her prettier there, it's edited to duck! Come on, you're smarter than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i actually think leni klum has a very pretty face, she has that typical childish face, just like miranda kerr...she doesn't have a pronounced bone structure like most models, but imo she's beautiful

Reactions: 9
Leni has a more cute, commercial, next-door face, which there’s really nothing wrong with. I doubt she would have gotten noticed by anybody if not for her mum, but to be fair, you could say that about most of those Nepo babies. At least she seems to have her original face!

Reactions: 5
in what world is heidi klum below average wtf??
I will never get the hype of Heidi, but she doesn't have a below average face. Average? Probably, but she isn't below that because she fits the beauty standard. Blonde hair, cheekbones, small nose, great body.
heidi-klum.jpeg

i actually think leni klum has a very pretty face, she has that typical childish face, just like miranda kerr...she doesn't have a pronounced bone structure like most models, but imo she's beautiful
Yes! She looks like a doll. I think she would make a great commercial model (even without the last name).
01_Superga_Observatory_0813-copy.jpg

Leni-Klum-Dyes-Hair.jpg

Well of course you find her prettier there, it's edited to duck! Come on, you're smarter than that.
And you don't think most modelling shots/ fashion shoots etc are edited to duck? I thought she was prettier in all the other photos I saw too including the ones linked here 🤷‍♀️

Speaking of Heidi Klum, I thought her worm Halloween costume was hilarious. Love that she went for something so insane and didn't care about looking sexy.
That costume was absolutely hideous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.