Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what the Crawford boy is up to now? I heard he got that ridiculous face tattoo removed.

To me, he’s the one that got the looks, not Kaia. Selfish of me but I’m kind of disappointed he’s not modelling.

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what the Crawford boy is up to now? I heard he got that ridiculous face tattoo removed.

To me, he’s the one that got the looks, not Kaia. Selfish of me but I’m kind of disappointed he’s not modelling.
Kaia is very bland looking, I agree she doesn't have what it takes. She is also an abysmal actress.

I think she looks great
I agree that her figure is good, I think she is naturally quite thin. She looks slim rather than emaciated. However, I don't think her face is striking enough that she would have made it on her own without her connections.

Reactions: 5
I don't rate her at all. I think because she looks a bit like her mum whenever I see her I always instantly compare her to CC and as CC was so incredibly beautiful and striking, I'm always left feeling a bit "meh".

Reactions: 2

He got the looks but not the height,which is weird considering how tall his parents are.Yeah he did get the face tat removed, thank god.

Reactions: 1
Cara delevinge’s grandfather was second in charge of the Black and Tans. Ask any Irish person about their doings in Ireland. I’m of Irish descent myself- my fathers side were forced out because of the famine.
I’m afraid I dont have much time for CD - she’s had so much privilege and opportunities in her life that her grandfather denied to many Irish people. I know you can’t really hold people responsible for the doings of the ancestors- but she’s not exactly turned her back on the money she was born into.
I hope she gets help for her drug problem as no one deserves that.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He got the looks but not the height,which is weird considering how tall his parents are.Yeah he did get the face tat removed, thank god.
I didn’t realise he was on the short side, aren’t genes weird!

Looks like a prison with a pool and gym out back. He’s so proud.

I hate their interior style tbh, it’s always so white/grey and clinical. Each to their own but not for me, especially not for a family home with soon to be two young kids!

It's surprisingly small and low key.The interior is very scandinavian,very neutral.I like the kitchen and the bathroom.The rest is pretty unremarkable.

Reactions: 1
Agree. I use Pinterest and Tiktok which is also popular with teens. 80% of fashion content I get are size 0 girls with perfectly round hips trying on low waisted clothes, sometimes super low. I also get so-called trend predictions which all push so hard for mid-low waist clothes. They want to convince people so hard it's the It girl trend and show pics of size 0 girls. It's so toxic and detached from reality.
I agree as well sadly. The hours I spent coveting lindsay lohan, Nicole Ritchie and the rest of the RZ set but now I'm horrified, they looked so unhealthy. Weirdly I do think Kim was one of those pushing forward a more curvy ideal (I don't think any ideal is good by the way as it suggests some body shapes are lesser when they aren't, but blimey anything was better than the toxic mess that was double zero 00s hell); and not sure how she has so much sway but worried she will somehow lead the charge back to nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :( just when felt like we were getting somewhere to have more of a variety.

Tumblr was a scary place wasn't it.

I agree as well sadly. The hours I spent coveting lindsay lohan, Nicole Ritchie and the rest of the RZ set but now I'm horrified, they looked so unhealthy. Weirdly I do think Kim was one of those pushing forward a more curvy ideal (I don't think any ideal is good by the way as it suggests some body shapes are lesser when they aren't, but blimey anything was better than the toxic mess that was double zero 00s hell); and not sure how she has so much sway but worried she will somehow lead the charge back to nothing tastes as good as skinny feels :( just when felt like we were getting somewhere to have more of a variety.

I used to be a size 2 in my early twenties. I only smoked cigarettes (40 a day) and skipped meals due to anxiety. I was so unhealthy.but strangely men found it attractive. Now I’m a lot bigger but I’d never go back to being that thin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It's really disgusting how much media can shape your ideas of how a body should look.
I remember seeing Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls and thought she looked very nice, "normal". But somehow media was already onto her and started calling her a bit chubby and that she had a bigger bust. It must have been slightly after that that poor Lindsay got thinner every time she was in a picture. At her very thinnest I found her too thin, but for a long while I wished I looked like that. While I was always a low to normal weight, I never had a flat stomach and always a bit of chunk at my hips, so the early 00's with their effing low rise jeans really did a number on me. And don't get me started on those weird diagonally-cut tops that would expose half of your stomach. I was semi-professionally swimming back then and saw slimmer girls with flat stomachs all the time and thought they had it so easy, they didn't need to suck it in. I thankfully never underate, I was always very aware of the threat, but it definitely is something that was lurking around in the back of my mind.
My boyfriend kind of once said something that I think eluded to him liking slim girls (but with boobs and butt, of course) because that was the ideal when he was a teen and started to discover girls and sexuality. He probably has a point, he was primed for this, just like I was for the want to look like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I was in high school during the peak of bbl and there was still pressure to have a tiny waist and wid hips. I remember the big lips, button nose facetuning trend really messing my self esteem and the popular girls were facetuning like crazy. I still feel like it was better time because I noticed celebs gaining weight and looking very healthy, you were able to see their body type. Having anorexia is free and only requires mental strength. The pro ana tit and me not liking the concept of blogging was the reason I stayed out of Tumblr. I still followed all of those cute grunge trends and listened to tumblr indie bands but without the toxicity. I would be just googling stuff and putting 'tumblr' at the end lmao.

It's really disgusting how much media can shape your ideas of how a body should look.
I remember seeing Lindsay Lohan in Mean Girls and thought she looked very nice, "normal". But somehow media was already onto her and started calling her a bit chubby and that she had a bigger bust. It must have been slightly after that that poor Lindsay got thinner every time she was in a picture. At her very thinnest I found her too thin, but for a long while I wished I looked like that. While I was always a low to normal weight, I never had a flat stomach and always a bit of chunk at my hips, so the early 00's with their effing low rise jeans really did a number on me. And don't get me started on those weird diagonally-cut tops that would expose half of your stomach. I was semi-professionally swimming back then and saw slimmer girls with flat stomachs all the time and thought they had it so easy, they didn't need to suck it in. I thankfully never underate, I was always very aware of the threat, but it definitely is something that was lurking around in the back of my mind.
My boyfriend kind of once said something that I think eluded to him liking slim girls (but with boobs and butt, of course) because that was the ideal when he was a teen and started to discover girls and sexuality. He probably has a point, he was primed for this, just like I was for the want to look like that.
As a slightly bigger kid growing up in the 2000s I was horrified of those thin centered trends and low rise jeans that I thought I would be forced one day to look like Rock of Love bimbos to be accepted. I thought that thin was normal because it was the only body I was exposed to. I choose 2010s fashion anytime over 2000s. We have this singer in my country with a nice body but a slight pouch and everyone's calling her disgusting and fat for not being toned. I'm shocked how we changed so little since the 2000s. I remember in high school having a wannabe model phase and almost developing an ED because of it. I'm 175cm (5'9") tall and have a very similar inverted triangle body type like 90s supermodels but I was never thin enough. I'm also from a country where full time modeling is not a thing and you would have to travel to Italy and France for jobs. I slowly gave up from that ambition because I wanted to get an education and actually build my future, not starve myself and be shipped who knows where and work with all kinds of people. I was pretty and thin in kindergarten and was scouted, my mom wanted to get me into modeling but she also gave up after she realized that nepotism is even worse among child models. I don't regret it a bit.

Who are these people? Congrats on their money and ugly entertainment room/dining section/kitchen/empty everything. Nice swimming pool I guess.

The guest bedroom with no windows is like a cell in a mental asylum 😰

Also Romee looks beautiful of course regardless of how she styles herself, but I thought she looked way better before she got the really long hair extensions. It's just too much hair. I do think Romee and Laurens seem like a sweet couple though!

Reactions: 3
I agree that the guest bedroom was hideous. Windows in a bedroom are just one of those things you think are a given

As for Miranda, I don't get her. Is it a thrill more so than money? Jumping from billionaire to billionaire? I suppose it's no different to the reverse, a rich powerful man going from model to model

I agree that the guest bedroom was hideous. Windows in a bedroom are just one of those things you think are a given

As for Miranda, I don't get her. Is it a thrill more so than money? Jumping from billionaire to billionaire? I suppose it's no different to the reverse, a rich powerful man going from model to model
That's what I don't get. If your motive was financial, you'd probably just stick with the first rich guy that came along

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.