Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mom had Lyme disease without any symptoms except the redness on the spot she got bitten. It depends from person to person but it's so laughable that these people are convincing that chronic illnesses give you a modelsque weight.

She really doesn’t. Buccal fat removal is also terrible because when you age you lose volume anyway so those who have had it will end up looking so haggard when they are older. I think Gigi is cute and worked well with VS but she’s not high fashion - high fashion is art and her look just doesn’t work in that realm. I wouldn’t say it’s because of her cheeks being puffy because there was the doll like models of the early 00s (like Lisa Cant, Gemma Ward, etc) and they didn’t have sharp features usually associated with high fashion. But they had a USP whereas I feel like Gigi (and Bella and Kendall etc) don’t, it’s because of who they are.
It depends on the person. Some people with chubby cheeks lose their volume and end up looking snatched. I have a similar face shape like them and had chubby cheeks as a teen and younger and now I have pronounced cheekbones and the right amount of fat as a 23 year old. Some people cheeks droop and look awful. Gigi is 27 and should've lost baby fat by now. I'm aware of the buccal fat when aging and I'm genuinely curious how Bella will look at 35. I heard that Margot Robbie messed up her beautiful face with the buccal fat because she lost it naturally with time.

I’ve got Lyme and I can assure you I haven’t lost weight. If anything I gained. It’s awful she’s got it and I know everyone is different with their conditions, but it’s so bloody hard not to compare yourself to someone famous who also has it but then blames it for their thinness.
Some people are just lucky bastards. A friend is a former model. We both have an underactive thyroid, but when mine is playing up it makes me fat and hers just makes her thinner.

As for Iris Law, before the bleach she looked much better:

She looks like Amber Rose now 😄

Reactions: 1
I have the same problem as gigi and im only 22! i used to have really full cheeks and now they've sagged so i have that weird jowly look gigi has hahaha

her hair and eyebrows are horrendous, completely washes her out

Reactions: 5
I said it about Gigi. Cheek fat is a two edge sword. Some look so much younger like Selena Gomez, some lose it and some look like Gigi. It's all about genetics. Gigi should've stick with her dark blonde hair cause nothing suits her better. She's trying to experiment like Bella with eyebrows and hair colors but she doesn't have the bone structure nor the complexion for it. Gigi is also the girl next door kind of model which is more suited for natural looks without much experimentation.

Reactions: 8
I’m 32 and starting to see my face slimming down, unfortunately like Gigi above, I think they are sagging a little bit. I wouldn’t want to remove any more fat from them, but might add a bit of filler in a few years, in case I really can’t stand it. But Gigi is five years younger than I am and looks a lot older than I do in that pic….:censored: Clothes not helping, as if she raided clothes donation containers in the dead of night.

Reactions: 2
I don't think we should blame her for te awful outfit cause she doesn't get to choose. I found these studio shots of the look and it doesn't do her justice. I understand that it's not her fault and that she's a mom but what sucks is that nepo girlies like her get a pass for having imperfections, aging, gaining weight or not being tall enough. If models from ordinary families were tolerated for this than I wouldn't say a thing.

For some reason Gigi reminds me here of old Madonna.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I don't think we should blame her for te awful outfit cause she doesn't get to choose. I found these studio shots of the look and it doesn't do her justice. I understand that it's not her fault and that she's a mom but what sucks is that nepo girlies like her get a pass for having imperfections, aging, gaining weight or not being tall enough. If models from ordinary families were tolerated for this than I wouldn't say a thing.

For some reason Gigi reminds me here of old Madonna.
God, she could land a role in Eastenders with that look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Poor Kaia needs a really good feed, but they are hard to get in LA.
She looks gorgeous but what's funny to me is that she's supposed to be successful and famous but they still need to mention who's daughter is she, in this case was literally in the first sentence.

Kaia Cindy Crawford's daughter Gerber

She’ll never get out from her mom’s shadow as long as she keeps modeling. Unlike Yolanda, whom most people never heard of until her daughters got famous, Cindy Crawford is one of the most famous models of all time. People will just compare Kaia to her for her whole career. She needs to branch out into something different. Acting didn’t work out well for her, so, unless she has some other hidden talents, what does that leave?

Reactions: 4
She’ll never get out from her mom’s shadow as long as she keeps modeling. Unlike Yolanda, whom most people never heard of until her daughters got famous, Cindy Crawford is one of the most famous models of all time. People will just compare Kaia to her for her whole career. She needs to branch out into something different. Acting didn’t work out well for her, so, unless she has some other hidden talents, what does that leave?
Accountant?!

It probably does her career no harm whatsoever having CC as her mum.

• Haha
Accountant?!

It probably does her career no harm whatsoever having CC as her mum.
Exactly. While she will always be known as Cindy Crawford's daughter it has also given her exposure and opportunities. It works both ways

Even if she branches out into something different she will still be known as the daughter of one of the most famous supermodels of all time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.