Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes - Karen Mulder was gorgeous in the 80s and 90s.
Pity she messed with her nose.
Wow, I wasn't aware she had had anything done. That really is very unfortunate. She had classic features that would have aged beautifully.

she is totally a nepo baby and also fit the indie sleaze topshop look that was going on at the time when she was at her peak

Reactions: 6
She always looked like she needs a good wash imo! And the faces she pulled were beyond annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gigi had the look for print naturally in her teens, but her overall look just isn't right as an adult and especially not for high fashion. Very swollen and shapeless features, which you can get away with as a kid or teenage model but not as an adult. No one who looks like that would be a runway model without serious nepotism.

No makeup at 20! She's now 27...

View attachment 1579571

Bella was borderline unattractive and now looks like the wicked witch of Orange County.

View attachment 1579575

This is Yolanda in her 20s. She looks like how Gigi would look if she had a better facial structure and features:

View attachment 1579577 View attachment 1579584

Apparently when models marry rich guys and have kids with them, the kids end up looking like the rich guy 90% of the time.
I feel so bad for agreeing with this because I don't like to pick apart women's 'flaws' but at the same time they're supermodels and probably wouldn't be as successful if they were from an ordinary family.

Gigi seriously needs buccal fat removal. I always loved her youthful look but now it's distracting. I didn't find her attractive in any runaway show since she had a baby 2 years ago. She was super gorgeous when she was thicker in her VS and Sports Illustrated era.

Bella has that kind of edgy It girl energy. I love it. I still find her borderline unattractive because she simply doesn't look healthy without makeup. What I don't like at all with her is whenever she takes pics with junkfood. I see right through that but it may negatively affect some girls who think she achieved her body only because of high metabolism.

Their mom was gorgeous but has a plain face. In their case 2/3 children look like the rich dude but I would rather choose a rich husband than a good looking one cause beauty fades anyway.

Also, they have the audacity to blame diseases for their thin modelesque frame. Just say you don't eat cause we've seen Real Housewives. If Lyme disease gives me a model sample size then I'm rolling in the grass tomorrow. Lyme and Hashimoto's can cause weigh gain or not affect the weight at all but both of them coincidently had the same symptoms as models.

Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for agreeing with this because I don't like to pick apart women's 'flaws' but at the same time they're supermodels and probably wouldn't be as successful if they were from an ordinary family.

Gigi seriously needs buccal fat removal. I always loved her youthful look but now it's distracting. I didn't find her attractive in any runaway show since she had a baby 2 years ago. She was super gorgeous when she was thicker in her VS and Sports Illustrated era.

Bella has that kind of edgy It girl energy. I love it. I still find her borderline unattractive because she simply doesn't look healthy without makeup. What I don't like at all with her is whenever she takes pics with junkfood. I see right through that but it may negatively affect some girls who think she achieved her body only because of high metabolism.

Their mom was gorgeous but has a plain face. In their case 2/3 children look like the rich dude but I would rather choose a rich husband than a good looking one cause beauty fades anyway.

Also, they have the audacity to blame diseases for their thin modelesque frame. Just say you don't eat cause we've seen Real Housewives. If Lyme disease gives me a model sample size then I'm rolling in the grass tomorrow. Lyme and Hashimoto's can cause weigh gain or not affect the weight at all but both of them coincidently had the same symptoms as models.
might be controversial, but id actually rather bella pretend to eat a horrible diet than be honest. at least people arent gonna look at her and think if they starve themselves they can look like her (because lets face it, that's how she attained that body)

Reactions: 4
Or maybe she shouldn't talk about her diet at all. She has admitted to having body image issues and is probably aware of what can trigger someone. She just loves to sell an idea that she's a natural unattainable beauty. Her lil interview where she admitted to her nose job and other stuff was literally a portion of the truth so people would shut up about her body and plastic surgery and praise her for being so brave and vulnerable.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone that grew up in the 2000s Rachel Zoe size zero culture fear it’s slowly creeping back? People look at Kim k but younger people have for a good while now been more about Bella, Hailey, Kendall…all very super skinny

Or maybe she shouldn't talk about her diet at all. She has admitted to having body image issues and is probably aware of what can trigger someone. She just loves to sell an idea that she's a natural unattainable beauty. Her lil interview where she admitted to her nose job and other stuff was literally a portion of the truth so people would shut up about her body and plastic surgery and praise her for being so brave and vulnerable.
i agree it’s nobody’s business what she eats but she’s got really popular TikToks of pasta and olive oil soaked baguettes that she deffo doesn’t eat lol 😳 I do really like her though, and Gigi I think they came out well considering what I’ve seen of the mum

Reactions: 8
I think both the Hadids have a warped relationship with food and social media, which is a potent cocktail for an unhealthy life. Bragging about eating burgers, pasta, and carbs or saying you had five almonds and a cigarette are just different sides of the same coin, and kids who don't know better will fall for it either way.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone that grew up in the 2000s Rachel Zoe size zero culture fear it’s slowly creeping back? People look at Kim k but younger people have for a good while now been more about Bella, Hailey, Kendall…all very super skinny
Agree. I use Pinterest and Tiktok which is also popular with teens. 80% of fashion content I get are size 0 girls with perfectly round hips trying on low waisted clothes, sometimes super low. I also get so-called trend predictions which all push so hard for mid-low waist clothes. They want to convince people so hard it's the It girl trend and show pics of size 0 girls. It's so toxic and detached from reality.

• Sad
That's why the 90s supers were so good. Either you were born looking like Cindy, Christy et al or you weren't, and no amount of surgery or dieting would give you that unique athletic, *healthy* , long and lean look. The Insta-girl face that's popular now is so generic - a good 70% of women can starve themselves, have a lid lift, buccal fat removal, jaw reshape and done - you look just like everyone else. So depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know why Natalia Vodianova hasn’t updated her Instagram since 2nd April? She used to updated so much, even whilst her grandmother was dying, but now nothing. I know she got major backlash from not speaking out against the Ukraine invasion until a few days later but other Russian models who didn’t speak out straight away still use the app.
I just find it a bit odd.

I’ve got Lyme and I can assure you I haven’t lost weight. If anything I gained. It’s awful she’s got it and I know everyone is different with their conditions, but it’s so bloody hard not to compare yourself to someone famous who also has it but then blames it for their thinness.

I’ve got Lyme and I can assure you I haven’t lost weight. If anything I gained. It’s awful she’s got it and I know everyone is different with their conditions, but it’s so bloody hard not to compare yourself to someone famous who also has it but then blames it for their thinness.
I don’t really believe they have Lyme disease. From what friends have said who have it (I have a chronic illness but not Lyme) there is no way they could be in bed one day with the illness and then on the catwalk the next day after IV of fluids.

Gigi seriously needs buccal fat removal.
She really doesn’t. Buccal fat removal is also terrible because when you age you lose volume anyway so those who have had it will end up looking so haggard when they are older. I think Gigi is cute and worked well with VS but she’s not high fashion - high fashion is art and her look just doesn’t work in that realm. I wouldn’t say it’s because of her cheeks being puffy because there was the doll like models of the early 00s (like Lisa Cant, Gemma Ward, etc) and they didn’t have sharp features usually associated with high fashion. But they had a USP whereas I feel like Gigi (and Bella and Kendall etc) don’t, it’s because of who they are.

Bella has so much Botox and filler that she can’t move her face sometimes. And I hate this pulling of her eyes and eyebrows she’s doing with threads or tape in her hair because it looks stupid and borderline asian caricature.
9E7428AE-256F-491E-AF43-2B55735511B2.jpeg

Someone posted a photo of her now if she hadn’t had surgery, thought you’d all be interested in seeing it.
905E6946-CA55-4E4A-B48F-C0FC521AEC10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know why Natalia Vodianova hasn’t updated her Instagram since 2nd April? She used to updated so much, even whilst her grandmother was dying, but now nothing. I know she got major backlash from not speaking out against the Ukraine invasion until a few days later but other Russian models who didn’t speak out straight away still use the app.
I just find it a bit odd.

I think there's a lot of political and economic pressure on her because of her husband's business dealings.

I don’t really believe they have Lyme disease. From what friends have said who have it (I have a chronic illness but not Lyme) there is no way they could be in bed one day with the illness and then on the catwalk the next day after IV of fluids.

She really doesn’t. Buccal fat removal is also terrible because when you age you lose volume anyway so those who have had it will end up looking so haggard when they are older. I think Gigi is cute and worked well with VS but she’s not high fashion - high fashion is art and her look just doesn’t work in that realm. I wouldn’t say it’s because of her cheeks being puffy because there was the doll like models of the early 00s (like Lisa Cant, Gemma Ward, etc) and they didn’t have sharp features usually associated with high fashion. But they had a USP whereas I feel like Gigi (and Bella and Kendall etc) don’t, it’s because of who they are.

Bella has so much Botox and filler that she can’t move her face sometimes. And I hate this pulling of her eyes and eyebrows she’s doing with threads or tape in her hair because it looks stupid and borderline asian caricature.View attachment 1619553
Someone posted a photo of her now if she hadn’t had surgery, thought you’d all be interested in seeing it.
View attachment 1619555
I think the difference would be much starker. She had a lot more done than is suggested here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.