Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Moss had a nose job around 1993 so she's no stranger to plastic surgery.
I agree that filler can only do so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Karlie Kloss is another one who is nothing special. Never seen the fuss about her. She’s tall but everything else is so meh 🤷🏽‍♀️
Never got it either. Especially when Victoria's Secret made her an Angel back in the day. One of their worst decisions when it came to signing models, in my opinion.

Karlie Kloss' hype reminds me of Blake Lively's. Their IT factor is being blonde and having a chic style.

Reactions: 10
It was probably true for as long as people were falling over themselves to work with her. When she stopped making as much money, she suddenly started to care.
Edit: Oh, and when people stopped calling her an effortless natural beauty, of course.
And before she cooled it on the drugs. It’s easy to not give a tit and be wild and carefree when you’re under the influence constantly.

Reactions: 8
Kate Moss had a nose job around 1993 so she's no stranger to plastic surgery.
I agree that filler can only do so much.
Yes, Kate clearly had a nose job when she was young, but it's never talked about and she always gets called 'naturally beautiful'. I adore her though and think she's one of the all-time greats.

Same with Christy Turlington, she had a nose job early in her career. To me it looks really obvious and pinched, and I don't understand why other people can't see it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Ive finally worked out why I think Keeleys posture is bad. She has really big and square shoulders for her frame and face and a relatively short neck...and now she's being "serious" and not a glamour model it's more obvious as she's not sticking the baps out.

I always wondered why her body looked like it belonged to 2 different people!

Not sure what the "I've filled my nappy" face is all about though.

Very petty girl though, she still looks good for her age! View attachment 1705992

Screenshot_20221105_092634.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Karlie Kloss started super young, got a big first fashion month at 16 yo looking even younger (which made people talk), stand out even more with her 'zombie walk' and gave cookies to everybody backstage. She made friends with the right people in the industry and got job ever since thanks to them. Her appeal is very much a 'wholesome, all american girl'.

It's funny she lived with the Trump family after 2020 (maybe still does) but is never called out on it. I hope her PR agency is paid a fortune lol.

Reactions: 5
Karlie Kloss started super young, got a big first fashion month at 16 yo looking even younger (which made people talk), stand out even more with her 'zombie walk' and gave cookies to everybody backstage. She made friends with the right people in the industry and got job ever since thanks to them. Her appeal is very much a 'wholesome, all american girl'.

It's funny she lived with the Trump family after 2020 (maybe still does) but is never called out on it. I hope her PR agency is paid a fortune lol.
Yeah, and I totally fell for her shtick (don’t judge me I was young😅), she was also the “smart supermodel” for a while…funny, how she never mentioned going to university once she secured the bag. I’m pretty sure, the Kushner family wouldn’t have let her marry into the family just as a model, so they had to come up with something to help her image.

This photo is highly edited.
Looking at her face she has weak bone structure. Her eyes are way too big and downturned, which they tried to cover up with huge spider eye lashes. Her jaw is big, her lips are quite unflattering in my opinion and when she smiles her upper lip almost touches her nose, i e. the space between her nose-lips-chin is disproportionate. Her puffy cheeks might sag just like Gigi Hadid. No surprise considering her mom's below average face.

View attachment 1699451
View attachment 1699452
View attachment 1699453
I feel like your description is pretty mean, no offense. There are model requirements like a strong bone structure and a tall, lean physique but you were just nitpicking 'flaws' on her face. We can find flaws on every supermodel. Adriana doesn't have 'perfect' teeth and a flat waist, Candice has a downturned nose, Gisele has a big nose and a flat waist, Miranda's cheeks are too big etc. There are plenty straight up ugly models on the runaway because they're lean with prominent cheekbones. Lia has a cute girl next door look and not enough high fashion. She doesn't have the body for classic modeling but she looks like a good candidate for makeup and lingerie.

Reactions: 6
I feel like your description is pretty mean, no offense. There are model requirements like a strong bone structure and a tall, lean physique but you were just nitpicking 'flaws' on her face. We can find flaws on every supermodel. Adriana doesn't have 'perfect' teeth and a flat waist, Candice has a downturned nose, Gisele has a big nose and a flat waist, Miranda's cheeks are too big etc. There are plenty straight up ugly models on the runaway because they're lean with prominent cheekbones. Lia has a cute girl next door look and not enough high fashion. She doesn't have the body for classic modeling but she looks like a good candidate for makeup and lingerie.
I think if people put themselves in the public eye as a model we can nitpick flaws in their appearance, even as much as saying certain features aren’t attractive :) It’s mean, but they’re making money off their looks! I don’t think it’s appropriate if someone’s following and income is nothing to do with their looks.

Reactions: 7
I think if people put themselves in the public eye as a model we can nitpick flaws in their appearance, even as much as saying certain features aren’t attractive :) It’s mean, but they’re making money off their looks! I don’t think it’s appropriate if someone’s following and income is nothing to do with their looks.
I agree, it's not like they're going to read this but I'm telling that what you pointed out aren't necessarily flaws, those are normal features that the beauty and the plastic surgery industry decided are flaws so they can capitalize on insecurities. Since when are big downturned eyes flaws, Marlyn Monroe had them? I know, since the fox eye lift and products to achieve that where pushed down our throats. The way her nose and month looks when smiling is normal, she just needs to train her smile. Her cheeks are normal for her age, she has years to lose baby fat. I find it more odd when teenagers have a chiseled face and hollow cheeks.

Reactions: 14
Yes, Kate clearly had a nose job when she was young, but it's never talked about and she always gets called 'naturally beautiful'. I adore her though and think she's one of the all-time greats.

Same with Christy Turlington, she had a nose job early in her career. To me it looks really obvious and pinched, and I don't understand why other people can't see it.
I always believed without seeing before photos that Cristy had a nosejob because it wasn't a successful surgery. But from the side by side you posted, there's also obvious upper lip work, which is funny because she's known for her pout and it turns out that's fake too.

Reactions: 2
the Kushner family wouldn’t have let her marry into the family just as a model
The irony is that the Kushners are super dodgy. I don't like Karlie but it's rich that the convicted fellon (Kushner's dad) turned up his nose at the successful model😅

Reactions: 5
I always believed without seeing before photos that Cristy had a nosejob because it wasn't a successful surgery. But from the side by side you posted, there's also obvious upper lip work, which is funny because she's known for her pout and it turns out that's fake too.
Makes me feel better about liking Bella Hadid 🤣 I think Bella’s absolute perfection but then remember it’s mostly plastic surgery and it puts me off, but if even the supermodels of the 90s best features are fake, it makes me feel better.

Reactions: 1
The irony is that the Kushners are super dodgy. I don't like Karlie but it's rich that the convicted fellon (Kushner's dad) turned up his nose at the successful model😅
I guess that’s old money vs. new money and matter of social reputation…don’t really know, that whole family seems icky 😆

Reactions: 1
Makes me feel better about liking Bella Hadid 🤣 I think Bella’s absolute perfection but then remember it’s mostly plastic surgery and it puts me off, but if even the supermodels of the 90s best features are fake, it makes me feel better.
Christy Turlington became famous with her natural features, she has always had those lips (I'm not saying she didn't have lip fillers down the line, I don't know) and I'm not convinced she had a nose job either. Collagen loss can make your bones and cartilage more pronounced.

01_fSrdSXP.jpg
-turlington-as-a-child-instagram-1395397038-view-0.jpg
542360330.jpg?compress=true&quality=80&w=480&dpr=2.jpg

I don't think she had a nose job.
Lately she has had lip fillers but not in the 90s or 00s.

Reactions: 4
Her nose was quite defined even as a teenager.I don't think she had it done.

Reactions: 6
There’s also a difference between a nose job and remodelling your whole face and pretending it’s natural 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christy started being shot by Arthur Elgort when she was 15/16, not sure when she was supposed to have squeezed in a rhinoplasty. She’s a genetic freak, lets face it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.