Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Christy had her nose or lips done in the 90s either. I think as your face loses childhood plumpness it can make your features look a lot finer ( she has VERY fine features). Not sure about Kate Moss having a nose job either. I think her nose looks different from the early 90s but that may be her “lifestyle” 😉

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Christy had her nose or lips done in the 90s either. I think as your face loses childhood plumpness it can make your features look a lot finer ( she has VERY fine features). Not sure about Kate Moss having a nose job either. I think her nose looks different from the early 90s but that may be her “lifestyle” 😉
So she got older and lost plumpness but her upper lip got bigger? 🤔 And you don't lose weight from your nose by the way lol

Christy Turlington became famous with her natural features, she has always had those lips (I'm not saying she didn't have lip fillers down the line, I don't know) and I'm not convinced she had a nose job either. Collagen loss can make your bones and cartilage more pronounced.
Um, no. Noses get bigger as you get older, not smaller due to "collagen loss". Collagen doesn't contribute to thickness, only elasticity.

Last edited:
Christy appears to be aging naturally, I don't even spot a lick of botox. She doesn't strike me as the type to dabble in lip filler, not these days anyway.

Her daughter has the same kind of chiseled nose.

osely_resembles_her_supermodel_m-a-2_1655237079488.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This thread is actually really useful (I'm early thirties) for what to do and what not to do in regards to cosmetic surgery etc, depending on your face shape :)

Christy appears to be aging naturally, I don't even spot a lick of botox. She doesn't strike me as the type to dabble in lip filler, not these days anyway.

Her daughter has the same kind of chiseled nose.

View attachment 1712603
It's really refreshing to see someone renowned for their beauty, aging naturally. She's still absolutely gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I grew up with the 'doll-faced' models but I've been into Gisele, KM and Christy recently. Found that documentary on youtube about Christy, she is really effortlessly gorgeous especially around 1:07-1:12 when she is chatting during a fitting with Isaac Mizrahi (who is charming too).

Yes a facelift seems so extreme. I'm also surprised she went down that route but then it also makes me wonder how much of the 'zero fucks' persona is actually true or was it just a persona that people projected on to her
Hi! Is your username related to the National?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe that nose is unscathed from the coke :)

• Haha
I find it so pathetic how the media is trying to push heroic chic coming back again and always name The Kardashians and Bella Hadid as examples. I also find ot pathetic how girls on social media act like it's the end of the world as if beauty standards have been less toxic since the rise of Instagram.

Firstly, the Kardashians are extreme in every way possible and have much less influence than before. We should ignore them cause they can't offer anything else then their bodies. Plus, the only ones who drastically lost weight are Kim and Khloe. Secondly, Bella Hadid is a MODEL, do people expect her to be slim thick? Every decade has its supermodels and this isn't anything different. Is their self esteem that fragile that they are so worried about the inevitable trend changes? The only people subscribing to the skinny ideal are teens of tiktok, and teens never really stopped idealizing thinness for example Tumblr and pro-ana in the midst of the bbl era. People should really chill, ignore those articles and don't treat their body as a trend.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.