Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved Jean Shrimpton. I love 60s style actually. Always drawn to the music, style and film of that era more than any other.

Reactions: 3
Makes me feel better about liking Bella Hadid 🤣 I think Bella’s absolute perfection but then remember it’s mostly plastic surgery and it puts me off, but if even the supermodels of the 90s best features are fake, it makes me feel better.
I mean, like who you like, there's no shame in that. But there is a huge difference between a minor tweak to adjust a small flaw, and building a complete new face. There is no way that Bella would be modelling with her old face. No way on this earth. I also don't like her new face, because to me she looks like a 45 year old Real Housewife.

Reactions: 9
Romee Strijd had her baby girl.
Called her ................
June.
😑

• Wow
Reactions: 1
It's a granny's name.
But, yes, better than flippin' Mint.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As a few people have said, the Kushners are indeed very, very dodgy, Well-known in the States, less so outside of the U.S. Major conflicts of interest with Jared & family’s business and father in law Trump being President. Jared and his family caught offering bribes of green cards to anyone foreign who invests in their real estate company, the dad, Charles Kushners caught on over 20 tax evasion scams, went to jail for 2 years. Charles‘s brother (Jared’s uncle) was the one who ratted him out to the Feds, so Charles got revenge by setting the brother up with a prostitute, filming it, and sending the sex tape to his brothers wife Timed to arrive same time as her birthday party, Lol. There is talk that Josh Kushner is closeted and Karlie is a beard (think everyone knows the rumours about her and T Swift by now.) But no way should the Kushners turn their nose up at Karlie. Karlie, whether you think she is ordinary or not, actually is the perfect supermodel. They are not supposed to be Barbie doll pretty, rather, have the right sort of space alien proporations and the height, which Karlie does, beating all the other models at 6ft 2’ (almost 2 M).

Reactions: 7
As a few people have said, the Kushners are indeed very, very dodgy, Well-known in the States, less so outside of the U.S. Major conflicts of interest with Jared & family’s business and father in law Trump being President. Jared and his family caught offering bribes of green cards to anyone foreign who invests in their real estate company, the dad, Charles Kushners caught on over 20 tax evasion scams, went to jail for 2 years. Charles‘s brother (Jared’s uncle) was the one who ratted him out to the Feds, so Charles got revenge by setting the brother up with a prostitute, filming it, and sending the sex tape to his brothers wife Timed to arrive same time as her birthday party, Lol. There is talk that Josh Kushner is closeted and Karlie is a beard (think everyone knows the rumours about her and T Swift by now.) But no way should the Kushners turn their nose up at Karlie. Karlie, whether you think she is ordinary or not, actually is the perfect supermodel. They are not supposed to be Barbie doll pretty, rather, have the right sort of space alien proporations and the height, which Karlie does, beating all the other models at 6ft 2’ (almost 2 M).
Very interesting, I had no idea that had happened with the Kushners. I do believe she is closeted and is a beard.

I never got Karlie's appeal when she emerged, and I still don't now. In fact I find it bewildering. I find her face quite hard actually, and sometimes a bit rat-like, and she's had a lot of plastic surgery and fillers. I think she has zero sex appeal too. I always thought she had friends and connections in high places, as she kept getting campaigns and media opportunities and I couldn't see why.

1668751098948.png

1668751283836.png

1668751176342.png

I'm tall (not as tall as her) so it's nice to see a truly tall woman modelling, but in fact she is taller than the modern/post-90s standard height for a model, which is 5ft 9"- 5ft 10". This is another reason which made me suspicious at the success she's had. There are no other successful models who are her height.

Wasn't there something with Karlie's dad too a couple of years ago? He was saying in a Facebook group how his daughter was connected and could find out some info. Found it!

Reactions: 5
Wow - KK has had a right load of surgery and filler, hasn't she?

Her lips, nose and eyes have all been re-worked, judging by her younger pics.

i read a book called champagne supernovas about her, she actually really didnt give a tit lol it wasnt a fake persona.... i guess that's changed with age...i bet she had already exhausted botox filler etc and then all she could do was getting a facelift. i guess a few year ago she decided she wanted to rehab her image

one thing that i find so awkward is tiktok is full of kate moss edits, kate and pete, kate on coke etc like i wonder what it's like for lila to see stuff like that
Ooo is this book good? I've been tempted by it but put off by the price.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I have heard that KK is gay and is a beard.

Reactions: 2
Did one of the nepo babies open their mouth about how hard they have it and how much harder they have to work especially because they’re nepo babies or had she simply enough of their tit?…either way, I totally understand it 😂😂
Yep, Lily Rose Depp.

Interview with Elle

Speaking of internet opinions, has she heard about the whole “nepo baby” conversation? She laughs dryly: “I’m familiar.” Depp sounds resigned to it, which is maybe all one can be in her situation. “The internet seems to care a lot about that kind of stuff. People are going to have preconceived ideas about you or how you got there, and I can definitely say that nothing is going to get you the part except for being right for the part,” she says. “The internet cares a lot more about who your family is than the people who are casting you in things. Maybe you get your foot in the door, but you still just have your foot in the door. There’s a lot of work that comes after that.

She does find it “interesting,” however, that she rarely hears anyone refer to a man as a nepo baby. “It’s weird to me to reduce somebody to the idea that they’re only there because it’s a generational thing. It just doesn’t make any sense. If somebody’s mom or dad is a doctor, and then the kid becomes a doctor, you’re not going to be like, ‘Well, you’re only a doctor because your parent is a doctor.’ It’s like, ‘No, I went to medical school and trained.’ ” Ever careful, she’s quick to add that she is by no means comparing her own work to that of someone in the medical field. “I just hear it a lot more about women, and I don’t think that it’s a coincidence.”

The photos in the article make it so obvious that Lily wouldn't have been a model in other circumstances. Sure, she's really pretty and has a lovely figure, probably above average. But those high fashion poses don't suit her, they look wrong because we are used to seeing a certain body type, which she doesn't have, in these poses. Her legs look short and stumpy, the lines and proportions are off. I'm all for diversity in fashion, but that would have to be diversity on all levels. These nepo girls want to be super models, and they get their way because their fame creates attention and sales, but they just don't look like them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.