Model gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really have a problem with Lila. From what I’ve seen and read she sounds very professional and down to earth. I think maybe not for high fashion but I think she has a good face for commercial. Similar with Miranda Kerr - I’ve never seen her too much as high fashion but I think her look works well. I think Deva Cassel is really pretty but I hope she stops with any plastic surgery. I prefer these girls than say those boring aristo models like those Spencer girls or the children of reality TV stars.

Reactions: 5
looks like they completely changed the shape of her face and eyes, even then she doesnt look modelesque at all

Reactions: 3
Such a pretty girl. Could see her working behind a bar in Zante for the summer season.

But not so much the supermodelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely NOT a supermodel.
How could anyone compare her to Christy, Cindy, Gisele, Linda, Karlie etc.
Hard no.

Reactions: 7
My favourites were first Cindy C, then Claudia, Helena, Christy Kate Naomi, more recent Adriana Lima. I loved the 80s/90s supermodels, they were real stars IMHO, they just had that something special, I read anything I could on them I was obsessed, even when Cindy married Richard I didn't mind as she was my favourite, but I am jealous of Kaia as she's bagged Austin🤣🤣 Kaia I think is beautiful she is extremely lucky she has inherited virtually 100% of her mums genes.

Reactions: 4
My favourites were first Cindy C, then Claudia, Helena, Christy Kate Naomi, more recent Adriana Lima. I loved the 80s/90s supermodels, they were real stars IMHO, they just had that something special, I read anything I could on them I was obsessed, even when Cindy married Richard I didn't mind as she was my favourite, but I am jealous of Kaia as she's bagged Austin🤣🤣 Kaia I think is beautiful she is extremely lucky she has inherited virtually 100% of her mums genes.
I do agree with nearly everything you’ve said but, I know this this sounds awful, I can’t stand Cindy Crawford looks and personality and something about Kaia just repels me. I don’t know why and have no evidence just feel there is something dark and heavy about her. I think she is mannish like her mum and not attractive at all.
Poor girl,I always think has been groomed by her parents and her career path was predetermined. Cindy has been parading her around since she was about 12. I used to see her in the Daily Mail and find the parents presenting behaviour extremely odd.

i didn’t realise Cindy was married to Richard Gere!
---

So Karlie Kloss bought i-D magazine and has fired most of the editorial staff in London this week. Didn’t realise she also co owns W magazine.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Two things I do not understand:

1. Why anyone would buy a magazine these days (even digital).
2. Where the hell did she get the money to buy I-D and part of W?

Reactions: 4
Karlie's career has always confused me.

I don't think she was beautiful or striking enough to be a top model. In my opinion, she is/was more on the weird-looking side, but that still doesn't explain how she's had such a good career, because those models tend to be popular for a few seasons as novelty value, then they disappear.

She is taller than most models too, where agencies usually don't want girls/women taller than 5'10", 5'11" at the very maximum. I don't think her looks justified the exemption for her height that she got (unlike outstandingly beautiful, taller models like Lais Ribeiro and Toni Garrn).

She's had a lot of plastic surgery too and fillers too, she looked completely different when she first started out.

Karlie Kloss.jpeg

I wonder if she is where she is today because of her connections (e.g. the link to Taylor Swift and their rumoured relationship), rather than her appearance and talent.

Reactions: 2
I do agree with nearly everything you’ve said but, I know this this sounds awful, I can’t stand Cindy Crawford looks and personality and something about Kaia just repels me. I don’t know why and have no evidence just feel there is something dark and heavy about her. I think she is mannish like her mum and not attractive at all.
Poor girl,I always think has been groomed by her parents and her career path was predetermined. Cindy has been parading her around since she was about 12. I used to see her in the Daily Mail and find the parents presenting behaviour extremely odd.

i didn’t realise Cindy was married to Richard Gere!
---
She was married to him, she is married to Randy Gerber now who is the father to Presley and Kaia, oh the only thing I hated was her acting in the film Fair Game with Billy Baldwin, it got slated and rightly so 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 1