Model gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Karlie has had a lot of work done. Nose for sure.

I think she's very striking and a great model.
She's 6' 2".

Reactions: 3
I think she’s borderline unattractive
---
I do agree with nearly everything you’ve said but, I know this this sounds awful, I can’t stand Cindy Crawford looks and personality and something about Kaia just repels me. I don’t know why and have no evidence just feel there is something dark and heavy about her. I think she is mannish like her mum and not attractive at all.
Poor girl,I always think has been groomed by her parents and her career path was predetermined. Cindy has been parading her around since she was about 12. I used to see her in the Daily Mail and find the parents presenting behaviour extremely odd.

i didn’t realise Cindy was married to Richard Gere!
---
hmmm I’m not sure I buy the ‘poor girl’ sentiment. She’s likely being highly paid and has access to opportunities because of her name. She’s working as an actress and model, not some dead end, poorly paid job

as annoying as nepo babies can be when they get access to opportunities that others can’t compete with (and even more so when they don’t deserve those opportunities), the likelihood of Cindy Crawford’s daughter working in anything other than fashion is pretty small, especially when she has inherited her mothers looks.

Reactions: 2
Karlie's career has always confused me.

I don't think she was beautiful or striking enough to be a top model. In my opinion, she is/was more on the weird-looking side, but that still doesn't explain how she's had such a good career, because those models tend to be popular for a few seasons as novelty value, then they disappear.

She is taller than most models too, where agencies usually don't want girls/women taller than 5'10", 5'11" at the very maximum. I don't think her looks justified the exemption for her height that she got (unlike outstandingly beautiful, taller models like Lais Ribeiro and Toni Garrn).

She's had a lot of plastic surgery too and fillers too, she looked completely different when she first started out.

View attachment 2840382

I wonder if she is where she is today because of her connections (e.g. the link to Taylor Swift and their rumoured relationship), rather than her appearance and talent.
Disagree on Karlie she’s an insanely good model and deserved the career she had. She didn’t get anywhere from connections lmao she was scouted and literally had agencies suing each other over her! Of course she looks completely different she’s 31 now she’s clearly a teenager in that pic🥲

I just watched on Vogue France's Youtube channel a house tour vid called "Inside the Copenhagen apartment of Caroline Bille Brahe" and it took me a while to realize that she's actually Caroline Brasch Nielsen! She was a very popular model for a while. It was interesting to see how different she looks now; just a regular cool Scandinavian. She has her own fashion brand too.

Reactions: 1
Karlie's career has always confused me.

I don't think she was beautiful or striking enough to be a top model. In my opinion, she is/was more on the weird-looking side, but that still doesn't explain how she's had such a good career, because those models tend to be popular for a few seasons as novelty value, then they disappear.

She is taller than most models too, where agencies usually don't want girls/women taller than 5'10", 5'11" at the very maximum. I don't think her looks justified the exemption for her height that she got (unlike outstandingly beautiful, taller models like Lais Ribeiro and Toni Garrn).

She's had a lot of plastic surgery too and fillers too, she looked completely different when she first started out.

View attachment 2840382

I wonder if she is where she is today because of her connections (e.g. the link to Taylor Swift and their rumoured relationship), rather than her appearance and talent.

I don't think you have to be classically beautiful to be a catwalk model - tall and striking suffice - and she's certainly both of those.

I recall reading or hearing something aeons ago about plain models being preferable, as long as they had the body, so that companies or whoever could put their own stamp on them.
I saw this with friends of mine with no outstanding features who could go about without makeup and weren't ugly.
When one of them had her bridal hair and makeup done she was absolutely stunning. I could see how you could make her look different in all sorts of ways. The other friend looked like a film star when she was made up.
With the advent of supermodels it became all about them. A bit like influencers today.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s borderline unattractive
---

hmmm I’m not sure I buy the ‘poor girl’ sentiment. She’s likely being highly paid and has access to opportunities because of her name. She’s working as an actress and model, not some dead end, poorly paid job

as annoying as nepo babies can be when they get access to opportunities that others can’t compete with (and even more so when they don’t deserve those opportunities), the likelihood of Cindy Crawford’s daughter working in anything other than fashion is pretty small, especially when she has inherited her mothers looks.
I agree re nepos but i think though that not only did she appear to have no agency in her career choice, great career as it is and probably something she viewed as her right to have, but more to my mind there is something off in the way her parents flaunted her when she was a very young teenage girl. I became aware of her when she was about 12 and, call me bad minded, but something was not right I think she has been pimped out. That whole family give me the ick. The son and his face tatto. I thought Kaia was ok pretty until I saw her in AHS she reminded me of Kaitlin Jenner and she couldn’t act.

I feel like i have to like Lila moss cos shes type 1 diabetic so its someone female and young i can show to my type1 diabetic teenage daughter
i think she does have a unique look - not international model material but she is definitely still gorgeous
i do wonder if she had loads of nannies as a child because i know i'm so stressed and burned out from managing my daughters diabetes its all consuming. and kate was away off with pete doherty and jet setting - kind of off track but just made me wonder lol

I feel like i have to like Lila moss cos shes type 1 diabetic so its someone female and young i can show to my type1 diabetic teenage daughter
i think she does have a unique look - not international model material but she is definitely still gorgeous
i do wonder if she had loads of nannies as a child because i know i'm so stressed and burned out from managing my daughters diabetes its all consuming. and kate was away off with pete doherty and jet setting - kind of off track but just made me wonder lol
There were rumours years ago that she left Lila on a yacht after a party because she was so off her face, and she had to be rescued by staff. I suspect her 'Mothering' was unique at best.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was friends with Corrine Day's mum. She said Kate Moss was a bit dippy and not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha I’ve always thought the “mystique” of her not saying much was about that more than anything else. Worked for her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I “think” Sadie frosts mum used to look after her. Can’t remember where I read that

Lila Moss gorgeous? For me she's not even beautiful enough to be in the cover of the Lidl leaflet let alone being a top model

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also think she’s gorgeous. She lacks that something that her mother has/ had but the way some are posting here you’d think she looked like the back end of a bus

Reactions: 6
I think Lila looks far prettier in videos. She doesn't photograph as well as her mother due to lack of the pronounced facial angles and wide apart eyes Kate has.
But I watched a YT video with Lila and she was very pretty in 3D (if that makes sense).

Reactions: 6
I think Lila looks far prettier in videos. She doesn't photograph as well as her mother due to lack of the pronounced facial angles and wide apart eyes Kate has.
But I watched a YT video with Lila and she was very pretty in 3D (if that makes sense).
I agree she comes across a lot better on video. She seems really sweet and has a nice way of speaking. She's really calm and seems well-behaved - contrast that with Kate at the same age!

I think people are just fed up of nepo models, and although Lila is pretty and seems a nice person, the fact that she keeps getting all of these opportunities is a bit tiresome. She was in a Zara campaign recently and it just didn't look good.

Does anyone know what happened to Natalia Vodianova? After the story of her finding her half sister there’s been no news. She’s not updated her instagram and her husband and son haven’t referenced her on theirs. Not that there is anything suspicious about the latter it’s just she used to be a frequent user of social media but it seems since the invasion of Ukraine she’s been silent, but other Russian models have still carried on.