Model gossip #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone posted some older photos of Karlie Kloss on the last thread. Watching her 'what's in my bag' video for Harper's Bazaar you can really see that she's had work done on her face in recent years/months.

Reactions: 3
Someone posted some older photos of Karlie Kloss on the last thread. Watching her 'what's in my bag' video for Harper's Bazaar you can really see that she's had work done on her face in recent years/months.

These days every celebrity looks like they had a permanent insta filter installed on their faces…I think she has a ton of botox and had something done around her eyes and mouth area and cheek fillers too, they look pointy from the side 😅

Reactions: 9
Didn't Karlie Kloss have a full blown eating disorder when she was younger and had to be shipped off to a clinic in Arizona or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Totally different face - upper blepharoplasty (I actually liked her hooded eyes) and jawline work/filler is evident, and mandatory botox.

Always found her massively overrated.

Reactions: 8
Didn't Karlie Kloss have a full blown eating disorder
IIRC, yes, Karlie struggled with an ED but I've no idea about which hospital she was treated.

she's had work done on her face in recent years/months
I think since her baby she really went overboard with whatever she is doing to her face. Can't believe she is only 30 (for comparison Saoirse Ronan is only 2 years younger). Wonder if she goes to the same doctor as the rest of the Trump family, maybe they get a group discount 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok so am i the only one who doesn’t understand the obsession with Bella Hadid’s face? She needs to stop with whatever procedure is sucking the fat out of her face cause it’s ageing her so much.

Reactions: 20
if I were Laurens I’d be fuming that my birthday video from Romee was just a montage of clips of Mint, with me nowhere to be seen 😂

Reactions: 4
if I were Laurens I’d be fuming that my birthday video from Romee was just a montage of clips of Mint, with me nowhere to be seen 😂
It looks like the new baby is turning out to be as high needs as the first one.

Reactions: 1

Some good Moss Goss.
It was Kate who got Lottie a Calvin Klein campaign a few years ago! And a Dazed cover. She's unbelievable - so entitled, embarrassing and deluded.

And her only magazine shoot has been for Dazed and Confused – published by Kate’s ex-boyfriend Jefferson Hack, father of her 11-year-old daughter Lila Grace.

Reactions: 10
I know, it's hilarious that Lottie thinks she is owed anything by Kate. Lottie, you're trash. Oh and the part about how she apparently outshined Kate at her wedding and Lottie's mom was like "your sister won't be happy"- ridiculous

“It was so funny,” Lottie recalled. “My mum was like, ‘Your sister is going to be so p***ed.

"No one noticed her, everyone was like, ‘Who’s that?’.”

No way did that happen

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know, it's hilarious that Lottie thinks she is owed anything by Kate. Lottie, you're trash. Oh and the part about how she apparently outshined Kate at her wedding and Lottie's mom was like "your sister won't be happy"- ridiculous

“It was so funny,” Lottie recalled. “My mum was like, ‘Your sister is going to be so p***ed.

"No one noticed her, everyone was like, ‘Who’s that?’.”

No way did that happen
Kate gets her looks from her mum. Lottie only has the same dad as Kate, and looks exactly like him.

Kate's (full) brother Nick had a brief attempt at modelling in the 90s. Looks like Kate has always tried to help her family get modelling jobs.

1671218581591.png

1671218655164.png

• Haha
I had to unfollow Adriana because she’s so far up Qatar’s arse that it’s probably a capital offence there 🏳️‍🌈🏳‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈🏳‍⚧️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kate gets her looks from her mum. Lottie only has the same dad as Kate, and looks exactly like him.

Kate's (full) brother Nick had a brief attempt at modelling in the 90s. Looks like Kate has always tried to help her family get modelling jobs.
You’re absolutely right, Kate and Nick are the spitting image of their Mum, Linda. Nick absolutely had what it took to be a model, especially the 90s variety of model. I don’t know why he didn’t stick it out, he would have made a fortune. Wonder if he had a serious drug problem or something. Dipping in to him over the years, seems like he was a drifter, odd job kind of guy, turning his hand to something different on a whim. I think his latest venture was some foodie van, only successful because Kate promoted it.

I just can’t get over skanky Lottie. The other difference between her and Lila is that like her mum, Lila keeps her mouth shut, or only gives exclusive interviews, and always for an A List product or designer. Lottie blabs away to any five pence publication and puts absolutely everything (literally!) on show. Absolutely no mystery or intrigue to her whatsoever, which was always Kate’s asset.

Lottie I think also looks like her mother who is a rather harsh looking Scandi, unfortunately.

Kate, in her younger modelling days could also look somewhat ‘Japanese’ almost, it was the most captivating, exquisite thing. I think she got this quality from her dad, Peter, his eye area is very similar. I remember reading a journalist’s description back in the day of Kate, like early 2000s, Who said Kate’s features somewhat ‘float’ in her face, which sounds bonkers but actually is the perfect description! I think it’s this visual that makes (made) her breathtaking.

Sorry, I sound a bit obsessed! I was always very hypnotised by Kate’s unusual beauty!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean, in some ways you might even feel a tiny bit sorry for Lottie- imagine trying to live up to your sister when that sister is Kate Moss. There's two options, you can either just accept your sister is one of the most iconic supermodels of all time or you can try to compete. Lottie chose the latter and let's face it, most people are going to be on a losing battle if they try to compete with Kate Moss

And not only did she try to compete, she actually felt that Kate should have given her a big break, that Kate owed her something. Instead of being happy for her big sister on her wedding day, her and her mother seemed to enjoy their (totally imaginary) theory that Lottie stole the limelight off the bride. The nerve and sense of entitlement is just off the scale!

The jealousy and spite is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I mean, in some ways you might even feel a tiny bit sorry for Lottie- imagine trying to live up to your sister when that sister is Kate Moss. There's two options, you can either just accept your sister is one of the most iconic supermodels of all time or you can try to compete. Lottie chose the latter and let's face it, most people are going to be on a losing battle if they try to compete with Kate Moss

And not only did she try to compete, she actually felt that Kate should have given her a big break, that Kate owed her something. Instead of being happy for her big sister on her wedding day, her and her mother seemed to enjoy their (totally imaginary) theory that Lottie stole the limelight off the bride. The nerve and sense of entitlement is just off the scale!

Agree completely with everything. Read on another website as well that the mother is a nightmare momager type, encouraged Lottie to get her tits done at 18 or 19, loves all the semi-naked and naked shots. I know Scandis are “Free and wild” but the stupid witch needs a slap. Sounds like Inger is the one off the scale jealous and spiteful! She’s only ten years older that Kate. Kate was 24 when Lottie was born!

What was Peter thinking.

Reactions: 11

And I bet Kate did all she could do help Lottie. KM always seems supportive of women, I don't know why her sister would be any different. Maybe Lottie just wasn't up to the exacting modelling standards - if she was you can bet agencies would be desperate for Kate Moss's sister if she showed even the slightest potential.
KM was lightening in a bottle. A one off. It must be hard being the 'plainer' sister, when you really aren't plain at all, just different.