Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah see where your coming from, that bloody music he keeps playing. Oh now doing a poll deffo set up
Yea this has definitely made me see this is bullshit. Mo did look genuine at first but naaaa im done with this bullshit tonight. Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yea this has definitely made me see this is bullshit. Mo did look genuine at first but naaaa im done with this bullshit tonight. Again.
Same all fake shite. Switching off now got work in the morning! Sure my fyp will update me tomorrow night all x

Night everyone, thanks for the company through that tit show xx
Night gc. Insomnia has got the better of me tonight. I’ll update you all on the third poll!
---
Poll 3…voted for mo to go. Let’s see if he actually does. I’ll report back
---
He’s staying until the morning 🙄

Last edited:
I’d only ever heard of him through CLA but I caught one of his lives last night. He is VILE. Had a young girl on the live with him (17) he was shouting at her to turn her music off, telling her to cover her hair or he would cut her off, being incredibly rude and dismissive to the poor girl. Cut her off because she wouldn’t cover up and then had some lad in the box and the pair of them were laughing about the fact that the lad was chased by a “prozzie” because he didn’t pay.
Disgusting cretin.
Just come on this thread through the chy drama & saw this post.
So it's obviously not a new thing to be like this. Disgusting cretin knows what he's doing.

Chy has his him on speaker phone on Js live.. he’s saying they’re going to cut her on her 20th to get rid of bad blood then marry her.. now he’s getting her to pray he becomes the most successful and lengest person in the world lmao this man is unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Chy has his him on speaker phone on Js live.. he’s saying they’re going to cut her on her 20th to get rid of bad blood then marry her.. now he’s getting her to pray he becomes the most successful and lengest person in the world lmao this man is unhinged
What account is j on? I can’t see her?!

Watched till about 2:30 last night then had enough of amio and mos b tech drama. Seriously can’t tell if the full situ is staged or for views etc 🤔 did anyone see the bearded guy trying to talk to mo about being cursed? He sidetracked every question put to him. Surely that’s got to be some kind of talent?!

Reactions: 3
He was on the phone to chy on Js live this morning. They figured out he was in london, everytime they busted him saying you’re in london he’s hang up 😅

He was with someone called Ali earlier? Chyanne was on the phone to him asking if he was back in London because she could hear the London bus in the background

What account is j on? I can’t see her?!
Sorry just seen this! She was on therealjlondon around lunchtime x
---
He was with someone called Ali earlier? Chyanne was on the phone to him asking if he was back in London because she could hear the London bus in the background
Yess I saw this bit too! Chy said she’d spoke to Ali and he was with ali, he went silent so they just knew he was back in london.
J was howling with laughter saying man don’t rate you, he’s hiding from you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry just seen this! She was on therealjlondon around lunchtime x
---

Yess I saw this bit too! Chy said she’d spoke to Ali and he was with ali, he went silent so they just knew he was back in london.
J was howling with laughter saying man don’t rate you, he’s hiding from you 😂
Why isnt chy bothered about the mya girl he was asking to marry lastnight? Sitting there talking about cutting herself to get rid of bad blood for him and hes been trying to get with Mya

• Sick
Latest update from chys live. Apparently adel has got some gangs after modeen which is why he’s on the run. Chy said she’s done and she’s shown screen shots of him begging her to basically stay with him

• Haha
Reactions: 2