Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see a video of CLA apparently attacking modeen in her flat? Is this recent or old? Ps I think she also flashed her ass so be aware!

I think she had the seed planted in her head all day then she started drinking and invited him over, stems from jealousy I think, him and chy, him not talking to her all the time etc.
She smashed his phone against the wall first and then launched herself at him. She doesn’t seem bothered though at all!

They're all complete nutters saw her making the food delivery driver come in the house aswell🙈

Reactions: 1
Do you think it was a set up? The screen recording I watched of her live looked to be subs only

Do you think it was a set up? The screen recording I watched of her live looked to be subs only
It wasn't a set up at all! She's been arrested! Search chelsealeeart hashtag on tt and there's tonnes of vids on it!

Reactions: 1
Modeen has just been to the place CLA has been sectioned to shout through the window to her.. I can’t believe what I’ve just watched
Genuine question..do they really put people that have been sectioned right next to the street?
Second question..where’s his bally?!

Why are people thinking it’s okay to go shouting through windows like this

Reactions: 2
Modeen has just been to the place CLA has been sectioned to shout through the window to her.. I can’t believe what I’ve just watched
He needs to stay away, they’ll reserve a room for him right next door. 😂
Definitely went without all his shite on his head to appear “normal”, also baited the address and exact room she’s in. She NEEDS help the woman goes around screaming roots ffs, the fact they want her free shows they are just as cuckoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly it's a joke. How do these people justify spending their money on people like that?!
Apparently it’s quite similar to gambling. Like people who give gifts get a thrill out of having their name read out or thanked for it

Reactions: 4
Noncedeen is the lowest of the low scumbag. A nearly 40 year old grown adult preying on a 19 year old traumatised&abused girl (Chyanne). I can’t even look at him&his fat hands when he comes on screen. Such a filthy predator.

Reactions: 10
I’ve only just come across these people and I’m too old for this nonsense but I can’t stop going down rabbit holes looking them up.
I can’t understand why people like this Modeen, he’s a pweirdo/groomer/nonce whatever you want to call him. That Gemma, Tommy and Chelsea are just as bad, why are they hanging out with teenagers at their age? I’m still trying to find out who the evil Queen is and more about Krispy? I don’t know what happened with the dog, but it’s obvious Chy couldn’t look after a dog, she can’t look after herself. I feel sorry for Chy, these men are using her, she has no self respect, I presume she’s not had a great childhood. I think she needs help and to keep away from these adult men. I’ve seen people saying how Great Gemma is, she’s awful, she needs to grow up.
I’m sorry if this has all been said before, I’m going to have a read through the threads now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve only just come across these people and I’m too old for this nonsense but I can’t stop going down rabbit holes looking them up.
I can’t understand why people like this Modeen, he’s a pweirdo/groomer/ponce whatever you want to call him. That Gemma, Tommy and Chelsea are just as bad, why are they hanging out with teenagers at their age? I’m still trying to find out who the evil Queen is and more about Krispy? I don’t know what happened with the dog, but it’s obvious Chy couldn’t look after a dog, she can’t look after herself. I feel sorry for Chy, these men are using her, she has no self respect, I presume she’s not had a great childhood. I think she needs help and to keep away from these adult men. I’ve seen people saying how Great Gemma is, she’s awful, she needs to grow up.
I’m sorry if this has all been said before, I’m going to have a read through the threads now.
Does Gemma have a thread on here?

Does Gemma have a thread on here?
She does but it’s dead