Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just screen recorded it and sent it to my mate 🤢
Never seen anything like it. Struggling with his third plate the greedy bastard. Noodles mixed with mash, chicken and a pie 😆 oh duck he's off for ice cream now I can't watch him anymore 🤮

The way he eats even using a fork🤮 does modern have family?
I came across an account on Tik Tok created by a woman saying she was his wife and going to expose him because he won’t grant her a divorce and that he has a son. Probably fake though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Never seen anything like it. Struggling with his third plate the greedy bastard. Noodles mixed with mash, chicken and a pie 😆 oh duck he's off for ice cream now I can't watch him anymore 🤮
I had to stop watching him eat. It actually makes me feel sick
---
I came across an account on Tik Tok created by a woman saying she was his wife and going to expose him because he won’t grant her a divorce and that he has a son. Probably fake though 😂
I think he’s got a daughter?
---
Making his own orange juice = just eating oranges 😂

Last edited:
Pissing in the sink 🙈 he is one dirty bastard! And drinking that juice from that dish 🤮
---
He's washing his bleeping willy😳😳😳😳😳

• Sick
Reactions: 3
HE DID NOT?! 🤢🤢
Yep. Locked the bathroom door, pissed in the sink then washed himself. Walked out and said he didn't wash his hands because they are clean and didn't wash the sink because he didn't have a cup😳🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Chy has been spending some fun times with Tommy from what I saw. Another guy was slotted in between Mo and Tommy,

What is Kirby? In Scotland kirbys a game we play with a ball, i feel like that isn't what he's talking about?