Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

judsmum

Chatty Member
Hi all. I thought I’d get on here because, there are some opinions and assumptions floating around and I’m more than happy to ask you all what you think I could’ve done differently in this situation. Coz let’s face it, I stick up for a friend. I’m not part of any group, or clique. I’m just not a fan of lying. And I’ve always been wary of influencers.

so, hello. Feel free to let me know what you think directly instead of using screenshots. thanks! (And no I’ve never had an anonymous account on her coz that’s weird af)
A lot of the points you raised were valid and I too would stick up for a friend if need be. What I don’t like is how you have cherry picked this topic to ‘out’. Why not cherry pick these very same influencers you are backing when they are breaking ASA rules, selling their kids privacy for a freebie, using their profile to damage new mothers self esteem by showing them a lifestyle that’s simply unattainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

faceface

Also: this is why I avoid being part of cliques of women. I am now 48 and at one point, when my children were younger, I too was part of a popular clique of mothers from school: all good-looking, nice outfits, wine nights, hotel outings, lavish dinners with our husbands, looking after each other's children etc etc, the envy of the whole school and all good fun right? Till one of the husbands did a stupid thing, all the wives acted all outraged and were all about 'women supporting women' and I expressed a somewhat different opinion.

Well you can guess what happened next: they all turned on ME. Because it was far easier obviously to do that then to deal with the actual problem: the issue between that particular woman and her husband. At the time I was in tears because they all dumped me, bar one. But as time progressed I learned to look at the situation from a more objective perspective and saw for the first time how unhealthy this clique thing was and how unfair women can act while claiming to be 'women supporting women'. All superficial bullshit which admittedly I for some time was happy to be a part of. I now stick to a few good friendships that are completely separate from eachother and I am all the happier for it.

Funny also how the men told me, separately and without their wives knowing, how they felt the whole situation was just ridiculous but they would in no way ever tell them that to their faces 😂. I can imagine the husbands or partners of these Instamums quietly rolling their eyes over this and desperately trying not to take sides.

• Heart
  • Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I am actually getting a bit fed up with all this rally round the insta mums who have been slagged off by Alice (still no actual proof it is MOD)

I didn't see the outcry when an insta dad was asking a teenager girl to meet him in secret, or when influencers lie about ads or paid partnerships. Instramums go very quiet then and don't want to get involved. How it is all about solidarity and acting as if this woman has shagged their husband and taken a dump on their bed. I am sure if Alice was MOD that she won't be the only one on here.

Remember when Cash Carraway's accused Laura of that mummy smile of writing a really nasty thread on another site about her. Sticks and stones.

• Heart

Bishbashbosh

Why are people questioning if it is MOD?!

OF COURSE IT IS.

Tattle suspected (read: knew) it was. Why wouldn’t others (instamums 🤢) suspect this too?

They’ll have chatted, compared notes. It appears MOD has been confronted and admitted it though not apologised. I only follow a couple of them but from this thread alone I’ve watched a whole load of stories and read posts and it’s OBVIOUS who it is - MOD.

Now the instamums are all outpouring their devastation and outrage. Which although somewhat hilare (DRAMAAAA), I think it’s understandable. They live in a little Instagram bubble of money making and freebies. This drama is BEYOND THEM.
I can’t stand all this jumping on the bandwagon faux outrage on Instagram. It’s so over the top, I feel bad for people going through genuine trauma, not a bunch of instahuns whose supposed distant friend posted comments about on a gossip website. Honestly you’d think the world just ended the way they are all carrying on

Reactions: 27

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The absolute galling element is that these rich, white privileged women have actively worked to silence other women under the banner of female solidarity and kindness. They all loathe each other. They'll all keep mod up at the top of the pyramid because they've become addicted to the freebies. I used to follow some but they all follow the same pattern: relatable women with original good content, followers increase and engage, freebies and ads follow, followers can't relate and question, instahuns get angry abbot being questions and tat followers with contempt, derision, scorn, blocks. And they all support each other whilst doing it. Good for Laura hesketh who held her ground. Let's not forget the attacks mod unleashed on her personally and via her donors who she told to attack Laura.

Also no one is fooled with the 1 day midwifery. Contractually she has to keep her hand in to secure the contracts and stay fairly relatable to the minions. And she mills it for every drop -martyr stood there in crocs and scrubs and sad 'I'm so tired, I'm just like you working so hard for a living' face. Jokes.

• Heart
I've seen on Alice's profile comments towards Motherpukka. Now I love Anna. I felt this was just nasty. Nasty nasty nasty. I'm sorry but if I was MOD I would be very embarrassed more than anything. A grown woman with 4 children acting like this. It's just pathetic. I just think she should hibernate. Shes got enough money. Live a simple life being happy, delivering babies and cuddling your girls at night rather than posting about your new curtains and begging for freebies. Seriously just come off social media.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
From Tetyana’s stories. Tattle hasn’t made this a ‘thing’ about her though I’m guessing she’d secretly love it if we did 🙄
Yeah, I’d never heard of Tetyana before this. Nothing like pretending not to be loving the drama whilst simultaneously stirring the shit with the biggest wooden spoon available though 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jodie64

I think this may be my favourite day on Tattle 🤣 MOD and FOD definitely needed bringing down a few thousand pegs or two and I would hope that her behaviour does just that. Some feel the other instagrammers may be over reacting but I know I would feel quite devastated to find out a friend had been slagging me off behind my back. She deserves to be called out, apologise for her behaviour and then the Hoopers should both just leave Instagram. Can’t see it’s going to have a favourable impact on his account either. I’m off to watch Emmerdale but the drama there isn’t a patch on Twitterdale today 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

The Instamums are asking 'Why Alice Why?', meanwhile FOD's cooking with Gousto, a recipe for humble pie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She’s a nhs midwife. It’s pretty serious for her.
There’s no absolute proof that she’s posted on here. What would she be done by the NHS for? Allegedly posting a few bitchy comments on a forum?

I’m not defending her by any means - I think she’s an absolute arsewipe. I just don’t really think, In the grand scheme of things, that she’s done anything particularly awful.
Yes of course if you knew her IRL or had been in regular contact with her or thought of her as a friend/colleague then of course you’d be pissed off/upset with her for being a two faced bitch. I can understand why the particular group of ladies involved are fuming.
but it’s all just silly instamum nonsense that means absolutely nothing in the real world!

I think the whole thing is hilarious and providing enough entertainment for the week!!! 🤣

• Heart

Astyanax

I’ve been a lurker for a long time on this thread but this is my first post. Mods stories about the little room just really got to me, like oh here’s this tiny room we just “found” in our giant house. I might just have it to relax in. It’s so not relatable and made me feel inadequate. We have a generous sized 2 bedroom garden flat in London and I always feel a bit inadequate that we don’t have a house. We are trying to have an extension and I’m so stressed about the cost. Seeing her just throw money at the “reno” is so hard and not realistic / relatable at all. Oh but she did buy a second hand mirror!

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
#MODWatch day 1 How long will it take for Gimmie to pop her head up above the insta wall and squeeze out a quick ad before diving for cover again? I doubt she'll address this publically to be honest and the other instahuns that are going on about it, like they've just done a tour in Afghanistan, will just make the tide turn against them.
I for one, cannot wait to see how this turns out. They are all from the same bucket of shit at the end of the day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Most of what any of us say is “we think the fact you sell your kids’ privacy is abhorrent” with varying degrees of swearing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Taco Cat

I laughed at Tetyana saying she has no time for drama. Eh you've made 5754 stories about it dear, clearly she is loving it and using it to boost her own profile.

They should show the proof - shit or get off the pot!

• Haha

Rosiex4

Or is this her way of disappearing from the lime light?

I suppose it would actually need to be reported?
For having an opinion? So do you think people who use gossip sites should have their employers informed? I really dont care about the job side, if she delivers healthy babies properly then I dont care.

judsmum

Chatty Member
The issue here is Matalan! These insta-families aren’t even in Matalans field of vision when it comes to its scope of customers. Do they really think Clemmie shops in Matalan? I can’t even blame the Mods or the rest of them for snatching their hands off to take their kids. Matalans customer base is working class families looking for cheap fashion or low price homeware. This should have been either a competition for its customers or they could have looked into taking kids from underprivileged backgrounds. It’s an absolute piss take.

• Heart
Reactions: 24