MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they’d never show the girls bedrooms... Well for sky broadband they’ll sell them!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
...thought they'd agreed the girls bedrooms were off limits for posts? So why is he filming in Anya's room? We all know it doesnt apply to the twins for they must be milked for all they are worth!!

Reactions: 4
How long till this is deleted ? Or the fan girls attack 😂View attachment 27044
great comment. He still hasn’t answered it and there aren’t many comments in that post. The ad ones don’t get too many. He did answer someone who asked him to put AD at the beginning so she could decide whether or not to scroll past. Someone else reprimanded him for not following the ASA rules. Other people dissed the app he’s advertising. 😝

Reactions: 9
So many saddening stories here about new mums feeling guilt tripped by insta mums like Saint Clemmie.

I’m not a mum myself but I do work with children of all ages and I can categorically day: they do not want or need all of the shite that is pushed as ‘must haves’ to families. The best care you can give a baby is to wrap it in a sling around you and provide it with love and attention. That’s...it. You don’t ‘need’ expensive cots, toys and prams (don’t get me started on prams :mad:). You’re all fantastic mums and don’t deserve to be made to feel so rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So many saddening stories here about new mums feeling guilt tripped by insta mums like Saint Clemmie.

I’m not a mum myself but I do work with children of all ages and I can categorically day: they do not want or need all of the shite that is pushed as ‘must haves’ to families. The best care you can give a baby is to wrap it in a sling around you and provide it with love and attention. That’s...it. You don’t ‘need’ expensive cots, toys and prams (don’t get me started on prams :mad:). You’re all fantastic mums and don’t deserve to be made to feel so rubbish.
Bless your heart x

Reactions: 6
The whole insta flogger and midwife just doesn’t sit right with me. I’m a nurse (almost 30 years) and Clemmies moral compass is way off mine. She knows that she her sales are based on needing vulnerable women to identify with her. This just doesn't sit aligned with our ethos as health care professionals to do no harm and the advocate for those that can’t for themselves.

And the one day a week is laughable when she’s then giving career advice

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw the article yesterday and was surprised that it was such a candid piece. Definitely not complimentary but very enlightening. I don’t really follow any of that ‘tribe’ of instamamas but it could have applied to any of these influencers who live in this bubble with their grid pic perfect lives and squads. I hope the bubble is going to burst soon personally.
The other bit that also stuck out for me was when Courtney apparently pulled a face when someone called out to her two year old. What does she expect when she's exposed her child to 250, 000 people. It's bound to happen.

The sky thing does actually sound like a good idea with younger teens.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does MOD still have that insta page selling her old clothes? I remember it from ages ago and wondering “ who wants her cast offs even more confusing who wants to PAY her for her cast offs” 🤔

Reactions: 2
Does MOD still have that insta page selling her old clothes? I remember it from ages ago and wondering “ who wants her cast offs even more confusing who wants to PAY her for her cast offs” 🤔
Some of what she was selling was probably gifted so may have not been worn.

Reactions: 1
The whole insta flogger and midwife just doesn’t sit right with me. I’m a nurse (almost 30 years) and Clemmies moral compass is way off mine. She knows that she her sales are based on needing vulnerable women to identify with her. This just doesn't sit aligned with our ethos as health care professionals to do no harm and the advocate for those that can’t for themselves.

And the one day a week is laughable when she’s then giving career advice
So true. I can’t work out if she genuinely believes what she’s saying is ‘helpful’. That she’s maybe not that bright or self reflecting? And if she’s in such a privileged bubble and lots of her mates are instamums so it normalises it?
Or is she just like ‘duck em! Grab the cash while the going is good!’ ?! I really hope not.
But that’s what it increasingly feels like.

And that incongruence between her women supporting women! Be kind! I’m a humble NHS midwife me. And yet the cynical grabby, sell em tit the gullible fools feels very uneasy. That’s what we’ve all picked up on. How does she rationalise it to herself?

Only saw that midwife post this morning.....hahaha I'm a nurse and every single colleague of mine is desperate to get out of nursing and wouldn't encourage anyone to do it because of the stress. Midwifery is worse!
Made me laugh, because like everybody else has said when you work one shift a week any job would seem great. She's so unrelatable it's funny. Stop painting a fake picture Clemmie like it's all unicorns and rainbows when the reality is people are desperate to leave.
Again, really used to like FOD and MOD but they, especially her, get on my tits now.
They live in a massive house, which they are renovating all of it, I mean they're obviously loaded so why the mention of a cheap holiday (france). When most people are renovating they don't go on holiday because they can't afford it. She's always swanning off doing something or other, she never seems to be with her kids! Then Glastonbury tickets on top! They've got some serious money, so do us a favour clemmie and stop trying to pretend you live a normal life like the rest of us, I bet the rest of your colleagues struggle to pay their bills and they do actually work full time!
This is so true! If anyone wants to follow a midwife that has a moral compass and something genuine and interesting to say then Leah Hazard is great. She’s written a book called ‘Hard Pushed’ about the reality of working as a midwife in the NHS. I’d really recommend it. Beautifully written and her passion for the job and the women shines through. Her instagram is so different to Clemmie.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So, let me get this right, a person who lives his and his whole family's life via instagram is schooling his audience on limiting screen time, and we're supposed to watch this advertising take place over the next week on his stories? Riiiiigggghhht. What a dimwit, lead by example plonker, and limit your own screentime.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So true. I can’t work out if she genuinely believes what she’s saying is ‘helpful’. That she’s maybe not that bright or self reflecting? And if she’s in such a privileged bubble and lots of her mates are instamums so it normalises it?
Or is she just like ‘duck em! Grab the cash while the going is good!’ ?! I really hope not.
But that’s what it increasingly feels like.

And that incongruence between her women supporting women! Be kind! I’m a humble NHS midwife me. And yet the cynical grabby, sell em tit the gullible fools feels very uneasy. That’s what we’ve all picked up on. How does she rationalise it to herself?

This is so true! If anyone wants to follow a midwife that has a moral compass and something genuine and interesting to say then Leah Hazard is great. She’s written a book called ‘Hard Pushed’ about the reality of working as a midwife in the NHS. I’d really recommend it. Beautifully written and her passion for the job and the women shines through. Her instagram is so different to Clemmie.
On a roll now of irritation just looked at MODs post and considering she posted about being a midwife further down in the responses it’s left to other midwives who use instagram to answer general questions 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 4
On a roll now of irritation just looked at MODs post and considering she posted about being a midwife further down in the responses it’s left to other midwives who use instagram to answer general questions 🙄
Actions speak louder than words. She doesn’t really care. What’s in it for her to encourage others?
No freebies.
Sadly I think the ‘midwife’ bit is purely as people have said now her USP.
I don’t like the bitchy side of me this brings up but I feel irritated with her.

Reactions: 8
Thank you added that to my book list!

Reactions: 2
If Clemmie was that passionate about being a midwife then she'd do it a damn sight more often. After all, the twins are in nursery almost full time so why doesn't she devote more of her precious time and "twelve years of experience" into actually, you know, doing the bloody job? The NHS are screaming out for trained midwives FFS - but, oopsie sorry, St Clemmie just has too many freebie luncheons, freebie film premieres, freebie festivals, freebie holidays, freebie spa breaks to squeeze in.

She does her token, hobby shift purely so she can have Midwife in her Instagram strap line. And, because her lemmings are just that bit dim enough, naive enough, vulnerable enough to believe that Midwife automatically = Ethical, Honest, Selfless.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.