MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If somebody asked me how long I’d worked full time for I wouldn’t remove the year maternity leave I’d had.

Reactions: 2
I don’t actually care that she works one day a week, a lot of people with kids work less hours and she forgets that isn’t what rubs people up the wrong way. It’s the fact she tries to make out she has this lifestyle on just one day a week when it isn’t true. She is paid thousands by ads and sponsors and it winds me up that all these young mums/ low income mums feel tit because they can only work part time or are working their arses off and can’t even afford a basic holiday to Spain, yet she has this huge house, holidays, ‘the perfect life’ on ‘one day a week’
This 🙌🙌🙌 I work 14.5 hours a week (across 3 days) as my full time job was unrealistic when factoring childcare costs. I understand that lifestyle sacrifices have had to be made in order for me to work part time and it is totally worth it. However, I feel sorry for expecting mum's or new mums who think they can live like MOD and FOD who are on maternity pay, part-time income and so on.

Just be truthful with the bloody adds and own being an "influencer" 🙄

Reactions: 9
What disturbs me is how Clemmie blatantly and callously uses her professional role as a midwife to prey on women when they are often so vulnerable. Because, hey, all midwives must be lovely, and genuine, and caring, and selfless, right? Right? (actually not necessarily, my midwife was so rude that she got a verbal caution from my consultant). Also, many new Mums become very emotionally attached to their midwifes for lots of reasons at a time when they are needy and vulnerable and very open to suggestion because they want to be the best Mum they can be, and want the best things for their baby.

And, in sidles St Clemmie with her shiny midwife badge and astonishingly large, toothy smile, insta-whispering in the ears of her vulnerable followers to buy this, wear that, admin your fanny, rock a £500 biker jacket, book a babymoon, buy this and this and this because THEN you will be just like me and I MUST be doing it right because I am a midwife.

It's morally wrong.

To add - it's a crying shame she can't do some supportive posts about how you can still be a phenomenal new Mum just wearing supermarket jeans and your partner's fleece. And that babies can be perfectly content in an IKEA cot. Or that normal midwives actually couldn't care less if you have fanny admin'd or not.

But, I guess she doesn't want freebies from George @ Asda or Ikea.?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What disturbs me is how Clemmie blatantly and callously uses her professional role as a midwife to prey on women when they are often so vulnerable. Because, hey, all midwives must be lovely, and genuine, and caring, and selfless, right? Right? (actually not necessarily, my midwife was so rude that she got a verbal caution from my consultant). Also, many new Mums become very emotionally attached to their midwifes for lots of reasons at a time when they are needy and vulnerable and very open to suggestion because they want to be the best Mum they can be, and want the best things for their baby.

And, in sidles St Clemmie with her shiny midwife badge and astonishingly large, toothy smile, insta-whispering in the ears of her vulnerable followers to buy this, wear that, admin your fanny, rock a £500 biker jacket, book a babymoon, buy this and this and this because THEN you will be just like me and I MUST be doing it right because I am a midwife.

It's morally wrong.

To add - it's a crying shame she can't do some supportive posts about how you can still be a phenomenal new Mum just wearing supermarket jeans and your partner's fleece. And that babies can be perfectly content in an IKEA cot. Or that normal midwives actually couldn't care less if you have fanny admin'd or not.

Amen to that. And a normal dishwasher.

duck OFF CLEMMIE.

My mum was a health visitor. Very flawed, not a model “mama” in any way but would have found it abhorrent to push a DFL creative “Reno” lifestyle on her frankly poor and struggling caseload in Burnley and Rochdale.

Maybe I’m just too northern for all this tit but the self promotion and greed is against everything I stand for.

duck OFF FOD TOO.

I imagine they are an in-joke laughing stock Boden Tory lifestyle amongst the creative class of Ramz/ Margz.

What’s their point exactly apart from advertising Hunter boots to dimwits ?

Ps my mum is not dead just retired !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
We rage together!! Mine is 7 months so we same same !!

And I hate the tiles too - that pink makes my soul hurt
I have a baby too, but it was my 3 yr old I got sucked in with. It sounds so sad but it really affected me.

Reactions: 4

It's morally wrong.

Amen 🙏 sister

I don’t actually care that she works one day a week, a lot of people with kids work less hours and she forgets that isn’t what rubs people up the wrong way. It’s the fact she tries to make out she has this lifestyle on just one day a week when it isn’t true. She is paid thousands by ads and sponsors and it winds me up that all these young mums/ low income mums feel tit because they can only work part time or are working their arses off and can’t even afford a basic holiday to Spain, yet she has this huge house, holidays, ‘the perfect life’ on ‘one day a week’
I don’t think any ‘cares’ in that sense that she only works one day a week, it is exactly the rest of your post. I currently don’t even work one shift a week (baby and autistic child) but I honestly felt her life was attainable. My fault of course but all so misleading and fake.

Reactions: 5
I have a baby too, but it was my 3 yr old I got sucked in with. It sounds so sad but it really affected me.

No not sad - thank you for owning your truth!!!
I it think this has all been honed to prey on people like us in a vulnerable time in our lives, missing out ‘old Life’ and trying to be the best mums etc etc

But we the lucky have been saved ( imagine America TV evangelicalist voice here)

• Heart
I related to the Clemmie who used to come in from work in the old house and story the dishes left in the sink and mopping the floor late at night because Simon had kept the kids alive but not cleared up. It felt real. Now she’s Mrs ‘oh I renovated my kitchen so I now have 2 dishwashers next to each other’ 2 twatting dishwashers? You only have 4 kids why on earth do you need 2 dishwashers?????

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I would agree that the actual, trained artists and designers living in and around Margate and Ramsgate roll their eyes at Clemmie's forays into interior design. The house was beautifully stylish, light and airy when they bought it. Now they're ripping it apart and concocting it into a cluster duck of Insta-genic themed rooms.

"Girls" written into the floor of the Germolene pink bathroom - why not just write "tit" instead? At least it's both descriptive and also informative of one of the room's functions.

This can then be followed through with having "Privacy Free Zone" written on the floor of the twins room, maybe "Pose, dammit" on Marnie's room floor and then "Freebie" scrawled on the kitchen, hall AND drawing room floor.

If Disney ever decided to create an InstaKingdom the OD's house would be centre bleeping stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yeah I also remember the ‘he hasn’t emptied the bins and those mopping floor’ posts
I guess her morph into Insta-clemmie happened so gradually that I didn’t really notice it.

I related to the Clemmie who used to come in from work in the old house and story the dishes left in the sink and mopping the floor late at night because Simon had kept the kids alive but not cleared up. It felt real. Now she’s Mrs ‘oh I renovated my kitchen so I now have 2 dishwashers next to each other’ 2 twatting dishwashers? You only have 4 kids why on earth do you need 2 dishwashers?????
Also 2 dishwashers is taking the piss - you have a 12 year old ... why even have one 😂😂😂😂

I would agree that the actual, trained artists and designers living in and around Margate and Ramsgate roll their eyes at Clemmie's forays into interior design. The house was beautifully stylish, light and airy when they bought it. Now they're ripping it apart and concocting it into a cluster duck of Insta-genic themed rooms.

"Girls" written into the floor of the Germolene pink bathroom - why not just write "tit" instead? At least it's both descriptive and also informative of one of the room's functions.

This can then be followed through with having "Privacy Free Zone" written on the floor of the twins room, maybe "Pose, dammit" on Marnie's room floor and then "Freebie" scrawled on the kitchen, hall AND drawing room floor.

If Disney ever decided to create an InstaKingdom the OD's house would be centre bleeping stage.
GERMOLINE - I’m dying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Girls" written into the floor of the Germolene pink bathroom - why not just write "tit" instead
That’s what written in FOD’s cupboard-under-the-stairs bathroom. And he probably has PENIS in giant letters tiled into the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s what written in FOD’s cupboard-under-the-stairs bathroom. And he probably has PENIS in giant letters tiled into the wall.
Not forgetting Clemmie’s Vulva bathroom. In fact really it would be more appropriate if she just tiled Vulvas in the girls bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 26922

Clicked through from her story about the bathroom tile. They’re ‘worrying with’ MOD. Surprise surprise no mention of it being sponsored / gifted. Shameless!
Seems it's been a busy night for Clemmie, instructing this company to remove the posts querying the nature of "working with". But, hey, that's ok, we're just trolls and Clemmie is the sainted one. Glad I took screenshots.

Reactions: 7
I'm not a fan of the pink tiles but in her showing them video it wasn't clear they were an AD. Not surprised though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm not a fan of the pink tiles but in her showing them video it wasn't clear they were an AD. Not surprised though.
Ah, this one? Same company has removed posts asking about "working with" clarification. Really illustrates what a murky, murky world it is. Clemmie is still frantically peddling her "one of the people, sainted midwife" routine while indulging in dodgy dealings to line her pockets. Tut, tut.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.