MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think FOD is a harmless funny guy and MOD is sweet why are you on a gossip forum? Some of us were really affected by their shady influencing and constant ramming undisclosed gifted products in our faces. You seem to be insinuating that we shouldn’t have opinions that differ to your own. You’re welcome to like them and others are allowed to be very sceptical about everything they do.
Perhaps you’d be better off starting a rave thread about them...
I’m not saying you can’t have your opinion. I just don’t see how people can be really affected by Instagram posts which are not in any way doing harm to others.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not saying you can’t have your opinion. I just don’t see how people can be really affected by Instagram posts which are not in any way doing harm to others.
I just don’t see how people can be really affected by Instagram posts which are not in any way doing harm to others.

A
re you a troll or just taking the piss?

Just a side note, I know MOD said she's not posting from Glasto, but Dress like a Mum has, and at a guess they will be there together if it's a group of instamums. DLAM is in the yurt area by the looks of it, waiting for the rest of the gang to arrive, anyone worried MOD would be totally roughing it this weekend can rest easy, she's 'glamping' ;)😂
No wonder poor old Telford is jealous. Instamumglasto.

Reactions: 2
Come on guys... Her teeth are absolutely fine. She has a gorgeous smile both before and after. Her dress sense is one of the reasons I originally followed her actually. I really the like the way she dresses. I had to write this because if she does read all of this, I’d like there to be some respite from the negativity about her appearance.
Also, actually loved FODs Glastonbury at home post 😂
Are you her Mum?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh. My. God. Have you actually read any of these threads? Apart from the rampant consumerism in the Instamums posts (there are plenty of posts on how this has affected several peoples mental health) what about the constant featuring of the OD’s children to thousands of strangers every day?
But yeah, nobody comment on MOD’s false teeth or dress sense just in case Clemmie might see it and get hurty feelings 🙄

Reactions: 5
I just don’t see how people can be really affected by Instagram posts which are not in any way doing harm to others.

A clip from Louis Theroux's documentary: mother's on the edge.

A clip from Louis Theroux's documentary: mother's on the edge.

This reaffirms why you shouldn’t be so cruel to her though doesn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
This reaffirms why you shouldn’t be so cruel to her though doesn’t it?
Are you on another planet? She’s gone from being a perfectly respectable midwife to a shameless flogger. She bought huge knashers and promotes random free clothing, she’s influenced thousands of women who were unaware and sells her kids. But we are cruel?
Hmm
You are either her mother or a troll. Because the teeth comments would’ve stopped pages ago if you hadn’t kept on. I’m calling you out on trying to derail and keep this about her teeth for absolutely no reason 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What the absolute crackers are you taking about? I’m out of here. I really hope you all find something else to devote your time to I really do

What the crackers are you talking about? I’m out of here. There are much more fulfilling ways to spend my time. Bye 👋
And you! It’s clearly not the right place. Try the rave section.

Reactions: 3
What the absolute crackers are you taking about? I’m out of here. I really hope you all find something else to devote your time to I really do

What the crackers are you talking about? I’m out of here. There are much more fulfilling ways to spend my time. Bye 👋
Bye , enjoy your time fulfilling yourself .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Definitely not the biggest fan of MOD, FOD or any of the other pseudo middle class Insta wankers - BUT... Louis Theroux documentaries aside, if their lifestyle (which is the same as mine, I just actually work a proper job for mine) really upsets you - is the internet the right place to be at all? 🤔

I’m sorry, are we getting confused about what Tattle is actually about?
Gossip - and I'm 100% on board with that. But there seem to be some VERY angry people here, and ones who won't accept that not everyone harbours the same level of anger towards the Instas as others. That just doesn't seem like a very healthy frame of mind to be in to me. I love a good gossip... But none of this stuff actually bothers me for real? Does it for other people? That seems like an incredibly sad thing if so.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think anyone actually wastes time being angry about these people. For me they certainly don’t really affect me at all, I enjoy tattle. It’s a few minutes here or there. When i was a little low with tiny baby, these influencers were very affecting and ‘all you need for a baby’ ‘fanny admin’ etc were very damaging. As an influencer you build up work/brand ‘collaboration’ by gaining an audience that trusts you and wants to listen to your opinion, to abuse that for your own financial gain is currently legal but makes you a bit of an asshole. I didn’t even realise they were being paid to influence us...
Don’t mistake the posts here as anger, they are just discussion. I certainly don’t expect others to feel the same about all influencers (clearly they won’t) but likewise I am allowed my opinion and don’t have to go ‘oh sorry, yes those Adidas trainers she’s mentioned 8 times and superga kiddies shoes, alongside the asos dress, are actually so lovely, silly me’ why would I do that?!
I also think it’s interesting how people have the particular influencers that they feel more strongly about, because they invested time in following, commenting and endorsing, without realising it was all just to line a pocket and not real. THAT is sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fair enough, it just seemed like it was all getting a bit serious when really it's obvious we're all going to have differing opinions. Tattle has sort of made me realise I don't really like any influencers at all 😂 if I ever even did. Its so obvious now who is milking the freebies and the ones who aren't just seem like try hard wannabees. The bubble has definitely started to pop, I think!

Fair enough, it just seemed like it was all getting a bit serious when really it's obvious we're all going to have differing opinions. Tattle has sort of made me realise I don't really like any influencers at all 😂 if I ever even did. Its so obvious now who is milking the freebies and the ones who aren't just seem like try hard wannabees. The bubble has definitely started to pop, I think!
Have you seen Kelly from organised motherhood (I think that’s it!) stories on trolls? She’s pinned them. It’s really interesting and she speaks a lot of sense.

Theresa May's salary last year was approx £150,000 and she has been hugely commented on, criticised and discussed. Only inevitable then that a 34 year old who works one day a week, has bought a huge house in the time of generation rent, holidays with more frequency and luxury than most people can dream of, wears non-stop gifted, but undeclared, clothes, serves up every inch of her childrens' lives for public consumption, is vague to the point of deceptive about the environmentally disastrous "renos" to her house and earned £240,000 last year should attract comment and, yes, the odd bit of flack.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are you on another planet? She’s gone from being a perfectly respectable midwife to a shameless flogger. She bought huge knashers and promotes random free clothing, she’s influenced thousands of women who were unaware and sells her kids. But we are cruel?
Hmm
You are either her mother or a troll. Because the teeth comments would’ve stopped pages ago if you hadn’t kept on. I’m calling you out on trying to derail and keep this about her teeth for absolutely no reason 🤔
I can remember her in the old days when she was just a normal instagram poster with the occasional post where she raved about a nail polish those posts bear no resemblance to the product pusher of today who flogs her jewellery range etc , MOD and FOD are a business, it looks like his role is now vasectomy ambassador who yaks on about the twins or videos them up to some ‘contrived’ mischief whilst she talks about the latest book she’s read, the girlie break she’s been on, her new trainers or the latest addition to her jewellery range - they are now a brand pure and simple earning big bucks from it

Both babies in the bath and a photo of anya in a bikini I cannot fathom this sort of absolute stupidity 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re reading this SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILDREN STOP SELLING THEIR BODIES. Protect them. The video of the twins in the bath will have been downloaded already 😩

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
It’s been an eye opener for many that the lifestyle FOD/MOD portrayed was not achieved through ‘hard work’ but by flogging products to us. Gifts of furniture, clothes, food, furnishings, electrical appliances - all gifted. Adverts that for a long time were not transparent. Can anyone forget the obscene amount of My Little Pony toys that were gifted to one of his older children last year. Holidays, boiling water tap, sofa in playroom. Their books that were lightweight and fluffy. Lecturing us about having a less is more Christmas but flogging jewellery and still accepting gifts. Lecturing us all that we need overnight date nights but not being clear their accommodation was gifted - yep, go on, make people feel a failure that they can’t afford a night away. The Miele washing machine and dryer - put out a sob story that they need both - a few days later what arrives - oh a gift of both.

All of this has funded their bespoke inframe kitchen and now dressing room and the few pieces of furniture they actually did buy. Their materialism is obscene.

Gusto adverts. The Pukka’s had a similar advert yesterday but their house isn’t stuffed full of gifted items and their adverts seem more genuine.

The way their children are made perform to the cameras, often in precarious set-ups.

Three photos today that were better not shared to thousands - twin with just bottoms on in bed lying beside FOD, twins in bath, older daughter in bath.

But it’s alright, lots of posts from his adoring fans telling him how wonderful he is.

FOD must have been reading here - his older daughter’s bikini has been covered up!

I forgot to mention above the holidays, the babysitting app advert/gift, Hunter wellies for the whole family, a brand of runners for the whole family, Saltwater sandals for all, beachwear, gifts of books, and on and on. Is it any wonder there’s so many trips to the tip/dump - they must need a parcel opening room.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.