MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might spend quality time together as a family in the week but MoD always gives the impression she’d like to be out the door once serious jockin’ starts 4.15 pm Friday .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The discussion has moved on but can I just say that discussion about the size of MODs teeth and body is pretty pathetic
Her teeth were bought and are much larger, why is that pathetic. Her body is fine and normal, some of her clothes are worthy of a comment. She’s putting herself out there promoting and selling all these things.

I haven’t seen bitchy comments about her figure or anything similar. No ones looking for the moral high ground, it’s a gossip site.

They might spend quality time together as a family in the week but MoD always gives the impression she’d like to be out the door once serious jockin’ starts 4.15 pm Friday .
But when could they? The kids are at private schools, long days. The twins are 4 days in nursery. She has no idea what their bedtime routine is and is frequently away, spice girls last weekend and glasto this weekend (well it’s thursday so probably a 4 day weekend) amongst many others. I fail to see much quality time at all. Unless it’s like a power nap. An intensive half hour of reconnection and off.

Reactions: 5
What bugs me about her constant absence is definitely the class divide of it all. Say she was living in a council house, minimum wage yet off out every weekend... NO ONE would be commenting on her pictures saying 'you go girl' 'you deserve this' 'well jel bbz'. She would be ripped to shreds. But hey, if you're a midwife incase you didn't know she is! Own a huge house, and earn a massive salary selling absolute tit to people online... off you trot! Seems like this site is the only place that sees through people like this and I salute you all!

Reactions: 24
Her teeth were bought and are much larger, why is that pathetic. Her body is fine and normal, some of her clothes are worthy of a comment. She’s putting herself out there promoting and selling all these things.

I haven’t seen bitchy comments about her figure or anything similar. No ones looking for the moral high ground, it’s a gossip site.

But when could they? The kids are at private schools, long days. The twins are 4 days in nursery. She has no idea what their bedtime routine is and is frequently away, spice girls last weekend and glasto this weekend (well it’s thursday so probably a 4 day weekend) amongst many others. I fail to see much quality time at all. Unless it’s like a power nap. An intensive half hour of reconnection and off.
I know🙄, I was trying to be an optimist but I know I’m wrong 😁😁.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Bloody hell. FOD is claiming his poor daughter said ‘ate a cock’ instead of apricot when she did nothing of the sort.

He’s absolutely scraping the attention seeking barrel.

What is wrong with him?!!!
So much wrong with him I don’t know where to start. I’m turned inside out with cringe. Those poor girls. It’s like having Keith chegwin for a dad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s pathetic that he’s even chosen to broadcast that.

How long til he deletes?

What a twit.

Even his staunchest defenders can’t think that’s funny, would they ?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I presumed FOD was going too!

Get ready for the PA posts of him letting the kids run wild and a trashed house. Then the desperate clean up before St Clem staggers through the door. 😴

Also note “be kind clemmie” calling a poster on clemmie2’s post a “bell end” for suggesting clemmie2 was fishing for “glasto” tickets 🤣🤣.
Ah, but St Clemmie doesn't play by her own rules! Slating people for having more than one insta account when she had a second to bully other IGers and now telling us all to be kind while she hurls abuse at all and sundry. I honestly don't think she has a clue.........

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What is wrong with him?!!!
It’s too funny??! You as her parent put that up, there is a record of it...even if you delete it. Now imagine your daughter at high school and teenage boys mocking her, having this very image that you find funny and asking her to repeat what she said. We live in a world of unfortunate cyber bullies and your children are easy to identify. Why do this? This has sickened me!

Reactions: 5
It’s too funny??! You as her parent put that up, there is a record of it...even if you delete it. Now imagine your daughter at high school and teenage boys mocking her, having this very image that you find funny and asking her to repeat what she said. We live in a world of unfortunate cyber bullies and your children are easy to identify. Why do this? This has sickened me!
It IS funny when they mispronounce things- but you laugh about it with your OH, the grandparents, whatever. My kid, stomping through snow, walked along cheerily saying "c*nts, c*nts, c*nts" (crunch, crunch, crunch)... but I didn't broadcast that to nearly 1m people. I have however just told you lot!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It IS funny when they mispronounce things- but you laugh about it with your OH, the grandparents, whatever. My kid, stomping through snow, walked along cheerily saying "c*nts, c*nts, c*nts" (crunch, crunch, crunch)... but I didn't broadcast that to nearly 1m people. I have however just told you lot!! 🤣
My little boy pronounced clocks, cocks. And I had no idea how many ‘really big cocks’ there were in my town 😂😂 he also said stick, dick. And had many ‘look at my big dick’ whilst we were on country walks, making my other kids keep saying ‘what’s this?’😂😂😂😂😂

But he’ll never know I shared that...

Reactions: 2
And she only has ‘one’ ticket, so poor doormat gets to childcare again and Anya’s birthday weekend is daddy’s business...
What??? Please don't tell me Clemmie has buggered off (again) on the razz (again) and is missing her daughter's birthday weekend???

Barrell. Scraped.

Reactions: 2
Hi. I am a bit of a lurker on this thread, I tend to comment/stick to the Mrs Hinch threads. Anyway hope you all don’t mind but thought you may find this article/blog Interesting.

It is about how some Influencers are calling for tattle to be shut down, but the writer disagrees.

This is just a paragraph from the article.
Many of the people who wish to shut Tattle down claim that it is trolling. I do not agree. I think that there is a world of difference between someone writing a comment on a forum about why they dislike a public persona of someone than someone who directly sends offensive messages. There is an equally vast difference between calling someone out for posting something offensive and then sending them death threats to their personal inbox. These YouTubers and Mummy Vloggers are public businesses that earn money. As such, they do need to be held accountable and I think that some do struggle with anyone who disagrees with them by a culture of blocking and deleting. Because so many have built their brands on their personal lives, then it becomes difficult to draw a line between the two. If you shut down someone’s ability to vent in a public forum then it follows that these same people might start venting their angst by putting comments on someone’s personal profile? In the past week I have heard about several incidents of the fans of these Vloggers sending vile personal messages to the social media profiles of people, who have posted comments on Tattle. It does concern me because this is becoming little more than tit for ta

Also there is an interesting account MessiahKaeto on Instagram talking about this just now; he has uploaded a IGTV and calls out MOD a little. She follows him then unfollow next day. He is good to watch and laughs that Clemmie is doing the Hokey Cokey by following then unfollowing. Anyway sorry long post... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Also there is an interesting account MessiahKaeto on Instagram talking about this just now; he has uploaded a IGTV and calls out MOD a little. She follows him then unfollow next day. He is good to watch and laughs that Clemmie is doing the Hokey Cokey by following then unfollowing. Anyway sorry long post... 🤷‍♀️
What did he say?

You know she earns thousands off her Instagram though right?

The discussion has moved on but can I just say that discussion about the size of MODs teeth and her body is pretty pathetic. Any high-ground we have is totally lost when we start talking about appearance.

I appreciate the whole “women supporting women” rubbish has been totally hijaked by these middle class instamums. “Supporting women” suddenly just becomes about buying their overpriced products and saying “love you Hun” on their gusto posts that aren’t correctly labelled “ads”. Having said that, women really should not be criticising another women’s appearance. Let’s stop that
Quoted this wholly, but it’s the last sentence that particularly struck me. “Women really should not be criticising another woman’s appearance?” How about people shouldn’t criticise people’s appearance. Sick of the whole women should do this, women shouldn’t do this bs. So, yeah, women! Sit down and shut up. Above all though, be bleeping nice. Gah 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Quoted this wholly, but it’s the last sentence that particularly struck me. “Women really should not be criticising another woman’s appearance?” How about people shouldn’t criticise people’s appearance. Sick of the whole women should do this, women shouldn’t do this bs. So, yeah, women! Sit down and shut up. Above all though, be bleeping nice. Gah 🤢
It’s really an awful statement. ‘Women should not be criticising another woman's appearance’. What a load of crap. I don’t discuss what random mums wear at school, I don’t point out unusual dad outfits, I don’t walk around the supermarket even noticing what other people are wearing but when people pose and upload their outfit choice to Instagram to half a million people, I may comment. It’s not about body positivity. It’s fine for someone to say I’ll wear what I want, but they are putting it out there for an opinion, why else would you do it?! It’s not like here’s my outfit for a wedding it’s literally every day outfits. Here’s my attempt to look youthful and trendy. And they are hoping they will get loads of love and more brand work and freebie clothes. THEY ARE INFLUENCERS. That is their job so why on earth is discussing the clothes they are promoting, out of order to some.
And for gods sake, her teeth. She bought the bloody things to replace her teeth. I’m sorry but they are now much bigger and look worse than they did before.
No one is criticising her body or her natural features.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.