MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree odd question about Instagram is I recently unfollowed a load of influencers.
Yet on the stories at the top loads influencers appear at the top stories even though I don't follow them.
Why is that algorithms?Also have unfollowed their accounts but then see them on the many sponsored links.
Feels like there s no escaping them on Instagram.
That the influencers and the brands have hijacked the platform as their own.
Creating fear, censorship and spreading message of faux positivity and kindness.
Inciting their fans to go troll anyone who disagress with them. A online mob mentality.
I just report the sponsors and adds they are in as offensive to me 😂

Reactions: 3
To be fair, FOD would not be an Instagram “star” without her. Gas & Air may be joint but it started as her website about birth stories - hence the name. I very much doubt he could be paid six figures by any company to work from home doing childcare most of the week. From what I can see, their Instagram concept is her doing and it’s her that provides the midwife angle.

I’m not here to defend either of them, as you can see from my other posts but I do think it’s reasonable that her “work” trips are prioritised.
No she’s got her followers off his account.

Reactions: 1
To be fair her daughters birthday was in the week so she isnt missing it, whats all this birthday weekend?? Your birthday is your birthDAY not a whole weekend after the event.
I suppose it depends on the age of the kid a d what you are doing. It's my daughters birthday next Wednesday but her party is Saturday and we are seeing family on Sunday...so technically it is a birthday weekend

Although it does annoy me the amount of free tit these rich people receive, she has stated that she has paid full price for her ticket and accommodation (unless she’s lying about that) I think it is fine for her to go to a festive and leave the kids with her husband. Life doesn’t haven’t to stop or revolve completely around your children. It’s nice to have some time to remember who you are too, without being a “mum” all time. And he goes on trips too where she looks after the kids. I think a balance is good and it works well for a lot of families including mine. I look forward to my time with friends whilst dad looks after our daughter and he enjoys his time too.

If it was her daughter’s bday at the weekend then maybe it’s a bit questionable for her to go but I think her actual bday is in the week.

Anyway, still doesn’t hide the fact that they are both annoying twats xxx

Reactions: 4
I'm dubious she bought the ticket the usual way as surely we'd all have heard about how much stress and anxiety it caused her buying it! She may well have bought it, but with help from someone with links to the festival. Same with absolutley fabulucy they've got friends involved somewhere to help bypass the plebians route of purchasing 🙄

I suppose it depends on the age of the kid a d what you are doing. It's my daughters birthday next Wednesday but her party is Saturday and we are seeing family on Sunday...so technically it is a birthday weekend
Yep I get that. Personally my kids have never had parties so its never been an issue however they could have done something the weekend before .

Although it does annoy me the amount of free tit these rich people receive, she has stated that she has paid full price for her ticket and accommodation (unless she’s lying about that) I think it is fine for her to go to a festive and leave the kids with her husband. Life doesn’t haven’t to stop or revolve completely around your children. It’s nice to have some time to remember who you are too, without being a “mum” all time. And he goes on trips too where she looks after the kids. I think a balance is good and it works well for a lot of families including mine. I look forward to my time with friends whilst dad looks after our daughter and he enjoys his time too.

If it was her daughter’s bday at the weekend then maybe it’s a bit questionable for her to go but I think her actual bday is in the week.

It would make a change of MOd had family time 😂 time off? Do we follow the same woman? Time off from being a mum?? She needs to remind herself she is one.
And yes anyas birthday was in the week, but the girls barely sees her mother so it is pretty sad she doesn’t ever prioritise her and she could’ve taken her for an amazing memory. But everything as always is about MOD she’s not the woman who has everything she’s a terrible role model for putting herself first,l, ALL THE TIME, bragging and not realising that she’s missing out, her loss though.

It would make a change of MOd had family time 😂 time off? Do we follow the same woman? Time off from being a mum?? She needs to remind herself she is one.
And yes anyas birthday was in the week, but the girls barely sees her mother so it is pretty sad she doesn’t ever prioritise her and she could’ve taken her for an amazing memory. But everything as always is about MOD she’s not the woman who has everything she’s a terrible role model for putting herself first,l, ALL THE TIME, bragging and not realising that she’s missing out, her loss though.
To be fair, I don’t follow her religiously so I could be missing the point on how much time she does (or doesn’t) spend with them. They both annoy me so often skip through their crap unless I’m in the mood to be irritated!

Reactions: 2
Parents should have time away from their kids, with each other and alone but when MOD has time away she is praised for it and comes home to relax but when FOD goes out it is as a reward for something and he is then thrusted back to having the kids because MOD is exhausted for having to deal with them. She is becoming very selfish!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Her husband had a vasectomy and she left him to go to a Spice Girls concert and he had kids.

I'm all for parent's having me time, but she seems to hardly spend anytime with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This might be slightly off topic but why do influencers get given free tickets to events like Glasto that don’t even need the publicity? Every single year Glasto is on it sells out in minutes. I was lucky enough to buy tickets two years ago but it was the most stressful experience of my life. I had laptop, iPad and iPhone on both 3G and WiFi constantly frantically refreshing for 10 minutes.

I was lucky I managed to get two tickets but if you go on Glasto fb goes you will see so so so many unlucky people who do exactly as I did and still don’t manage to get hold of one. Just boils my blood that some people are just handed tickets for no bloody reason.

Glastonbury will give a proportion of free tickets to various PR agencies to distribute.

Reactions: 2
I presumed FOD was going too!

Get ready for the PA posts of him letting the kids run wild and a trashed house. Then the desperate clean up before St Clem staggers through the door. 😴

Also note “be kind clemmie” calling a poster on clemmie2’s post a “bell end” for suggesting clemmie2 was fishing for “glasto” tickets 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 6
If MOD bought her own tickets then either it was in exchange for a charitable donation or she’s paid a hefty sum for a hospitality package.

And that just wouldn’t be in keeping with her wholesome saintly midwifery I’m just like you ladies image.

That fringed shirt jacket she was trying on in her stories was bleeping awful. I hope it gets destroyed at “Glasto” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unfortunately, her NHS income will be a drop in the ocean. I would say he’s the bread winner by far.
You know she earns thousands off her Instagram though right?

The discussion has moved on but can I just say that discussion about the size of MODs teeth and her body is pretty pathetic. Any high-ground we have is totally lost when we start talking about appearance.

I appreciate the whole “women supporting women” rubbish has been totally hijaked by these middle class instamums. “Supporting women” suddenly just becomes about buying their overpriced products and saying “love you Hun” on their gusto posts that aren’t correctly labelled “ads”. Having said that, women really should not be criticising another women’s appearance. Let’s stop that

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I presumed FOD was going too!

Get ready for the PA posts of him letting the kids run wild and a trashed house. Then the desperate clean up before St Clem staggers through the door. 😴

Also note “be kind clemmie” calling a poster on clemmie2’s post a “bell end” for suggesting clemmie2 was fishing for “glasto” tickets 🤣🤣.
She'll never learn! Her bitchness always comes out...I wonder when she'll delete that comment

You know she earns thousands off her Instagram though right?

The discussion has moved on but can I just say that discussion about the size of MODs teeth and her body is pretty pathetic. Any high-ground we have is totally lost when we start talking about appearance.

I appreciate the whole “women supporting women” rubbish has been totally hijaked by these middle class instamums. “Supporting women” suddenly just becomes about buying their overpriced products and saying “love you Hun” on their gusto posts that aren’t correctly labelled “ads”. Having said that, women really should not be criticising another women’s appearance. Let’s stop that
Gas and air is a brand and I believe (last time it was linked-I can’t be arsed to look) they are both directors. They equally own and manage the brand. She had 60k follows when FOD started (I found him at about 15k) and he gained thousands by the day. His went sky high very quickly and when she got annoyed at how many followers he had she rebranded her account from midwifeyhooper to MOD. Hers have increased but are still a third less than his. He gets the big deals, the cars, the goustos, the taps. Many of the holidays must have been aimed at brand MOFOD and then she took her sister etc. Her holidays ‘reviews’ are awful.
I would disagree that she is the breadwinner. This is very equal in terms of the brand and he actually works 4 days a week and has an £80-90k salary (not my info but from here) on top of being part of Instagram. She is away so much if you follow him and watch stories.
I strongly agree we are all entitled to time as ourselves, but the balance shown in this family is fair from fair and frequently (encouraged by FOD) makes her look selfish and not very present.
She certainly gets plenty of me time, but not a good role model as the amount she gets is completely unattainable to the average parent regardless.
That will now be her response I expect, giving her that idea!

Reactions: 7
If MOD bought her own tickets then either it was in exchange for a charitable donation or she’s paid a hefty sum for a hospitality package.
This. The fact that she said she paid for her own ticket AND accommodation makes me suspect that she's paid out for a hospitality package as you don't need accommodation when you take your own tent.

This. The fact that she said she paid for her own ticket AND accommodation makes me suspect that she's paid out for a hospitality package as you don't need accommodation when you take your own tent.
Would make sense too as FOD is tight-fisted (flights to France too expensive!) and if she shelled out for that he wouldn’t want to spend the same again!

Why bring it up if it's moved on? This is a gossip website, if she has such obvious fake teeth and uses them often to promote her cracker jewellery it's hard to ignore.

She made the choice to have cosmetic dentistry, it's not that different to commenting on a dodgy outfit.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.