MOD & FOD #4 The kids are on show to fund the reno!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her stories. I dont understand why she makes out that at 22 and 24 they were abnormally young parents!? I know a lot of people that were a lot younger than them when they became parents, and they dont feel the need to keep bashing on about what young parents they were.
The youngest pregnant patient my aunt who is a doctor treated was 12. Anyone 16 and under would be a baby having a baby for me, i only started getting myself together when I was 26 and I'm not ready for a child at 27. Neither of my friends have children either and we're in our late 20s so 28,27,26 but that's probably because we're still studying for our second degrees.

Reactions: 4
Hubs and I were young parents too and had twins as our first. I would never have called us babies having babies and it's certainly not something I harp on about all the time as I have friends who had children even younger than us. With regards to sharing pictures of our kids, I share mine on the rare occasion but I always ask them first. I have an open account with a relatively small following. I see it as no different to strangers seeing us out and about but then I am rather private with what I share. I never share anything that could potentially disclose our location.

Reactions: 5
Just listening to The Digital Human on Radio 4 right now. It touches on privacy and children's rights to privacy when their parents are sharing their lives online. When a daughter started using the Internet and discovered how much of her (the daughter's) life her mother had shared online she was horrified..........
Yes I listened to this and thought of these two toads and the rest of the insta twit brigade. I’m not totally innocent in that I do share photos of my kids but both my insta and fb are locked down and I don’t have anyone following that I don’t personally know. Also I would NEVER share photos of either of them semi naked, in embarrassing situations etc because why would I want to humiliate the people I love the most??

Just listening to The Digital Human on Radio 4 right now. It touches on privacy and children's rights to privacy when their parents are sharing their lives online. When a daughter started using the Internet and discovered how much of her (the daughter's) life her mother had shared online she was horrified..........
Yes I listened to this and thought of these two toads and the rest of the insta twit brigade. I’m not totally innocent in that I do share photos of my kids but both my insta and fb are locked down and I don’t have anyone following that I don’t personally know. Also I would NEVER share photos of either of them semi naked, in embarrassing situations etc because why would I want to humiliate the people I love the most??

Reactions: 4
I don’t think any of yet have much idea how facial recognition technology will develop in years to come. It doesn’t really matter whether you have 3 of your aunts following you, or 1.2 million people from across the globe - as soon as you upload a photo of your 5 year old it’ll exist online forever. Imagine when that 5 year old then becomes a 22 year old who wants to go and work for the civil service, or an investment fund, or work for an HR team... My concern is that showing photos which, no matter how hard we try, will all contain info on their upbringing, personality and abilities, and could be potentially damaging to them as adults. Seems an odd risk to take when you could simply show the photos to your private circle without handing over copyright of them to Instagram or Facebook.

Reactions: 6
MOD seems bitter she got ‘pregnant so young. Of course she loves her daughters, not saying that.

However I feel, she thinks she had to sacrifice her whole life and she’s itching to get it back. Sometimes I think she leaves everything to Simon. He’s a class man really, I think he uses Instagram a lot because he’s lonely, his wife is barely home, doesn’t have many friends, only time HE gets to go on holiday seems to be on a work trip. It annoys me that she doesn’t realise how life CAN be so hard. I had my first baby at 17, and went college. Got a degree. All on my own as my family had nothing to do with me

Does any one know her upbringing? X

Reactions: 7
Someone mentioned Courtney Adamo's account being taken down previously and I googled it as I wanted to see her take on it:

https://babyccinokids.com/blog/2014/06/20/sadness-and-outrage-and-gratitude-all-in-one/#comments

Amongst all the other comments I found this one:

The people who point out that child molesters and perverts and sex offenders will enjoy the photos are not eroticizing images of barely-clad children. The child molesters and perverts and sex offenders who download these photos and use them for sexual pleasure are the ones who eroticize them. The people who urge you to think about who is using these photos for their own sick purpose are looking out for your children. The child molesters and perverts and sex offenders absolutely will not report you to IG because they want you to keep posting the pictures.

Some of us, through our work or our personal experience, are very familiar with the child molester network. Pictures like the one you posted of your child exposing her underwear will be downloaded and shared by child molesters all over the world. Even after they are taken down, they still exist on hard drives and thumb drives. They will be passed around, shared, bought and sold, and used by child molesters for their own sick purposes. How would you feel if your daughter, when she grows up, is contacted every time the police arrest someone with her images on their computer? How do you think she will feel when she finds out that her mother made the pictures available to these perverts by posting them on the internet? That perverts have been using her image for sexual pleasure for decades and there is nothing she can do about it? If you think this cannot happen to you, you are dead wrong.

Honestly I think it’s sad that this nameless, faceless monster that is IG takes your children’s safety into consideration more than you, their own mother. And that you’ve re-posted the photo here, seemingly out of defiance, and not based on the best interests of your child. Is it more important to be right than to keep your children safe?

Sick people exist in this world. They do terrible things to children every day. They use innocent photos of children for sexual pleasure every day. We all know this is wrong, but it happens. Every day. We can stick our heads in the sand and pretend they don’t exist, but they still exist. Acknowledging that they exist and taking steps to protect our children does not make us the monsters or the perverts. It makes us concerned parents who put our children’s safety above our need to be right.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Someone mentioned Courtney Adamo's account being taken down previously and I googled it as I wanted to see her take on it:

https://babyccinokids.com/blog/2014/06/20/sadness-and-outrage-and-gratitude-all-in-one/#comments

Amongst all the other comments I found this one:

The people who point out that child molesters and perverts and sex offenders will enjoy the photos are not eroticizing images of barely-clad children. The child molesters and perverts and sex offenders who download these photos and use them for sexual pleasure are the ones who eroticize them. The people who urge you to think about who is using these photos for their own sick purpose are looking out for your children. The child molesters and perverts and sex offenders absolutely will not report you to IG because they want you to keep posting the pictures.

Some of us, through our work or our personal experience, are very familiar with the child molester network. Pictures like the one you posted of your child exposing her underwear will be downloaded and shared by child molesters all over the world. Even after they are taken down, they still exist on hard drives and thumb drives. They will be passed around, shared, bought and sold, and used by child molesters for their own sick purposes. How would you feel if your daughter, when she grows up, is contacted every time the police arrest someone with her images on their computer? How do you think she will feel when she finds out that her mother made the pictures available to these perverts by posting them on the internet? That perverts have been using her image for sexual pleasure for decades and there is nothing she can do about it? If you think this cannot happen to you, you are dead wrong.

Honestly I think it’s sad that this nameless, faceless monster that is IG takes your children’s safety into consideration more than you, their own mother. And that you’ve re-posted the photo here, seemingly out of defiance, and not based on the best interests of your child. Is it more important to be right than to keep your children safe?

Sick people exist in this world. They do terrible things to children every day. They use innocent photos of children for sexual pleasure every day. We all know this is wrong, but it happens. Every day. We can stick our heads in the sand and pretend they don’t exist, but they still exist. Acknowledging that they exist and taking steps to protect our children does not make us the monsters or the perverts. It makes us concerned parents who put our children’s safety above our need to be right.
EXACTLY this. I read the comments and one of her 'fans' helpfully said they'd made a Pinterest board of her entire instagram account 😬
I searched on Pinterest and there are so many entire boards of Courtney's children, in amongst home and fashion. Just spread over and over and over and shared hundreds of times. There's no way to ever delete a photo once it's posted, no matter what their 'fans' say (when they're like "well when they're teenagers and want it deleted...") too little, too late.

I'm not innocent in this, I share my kids on private accounts but lord, why when you're at this level would you not think twice?? Is there no sense?!

Interesting though I reported FoDs changing room photo and was told it wasnt against guidelines...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think I am going to make it my mission to report these kinds of images. Enough is enough.

I take photos of my daughter in her paddling pool, bath, etc. I share them occasionally with very close family over WhatsApp or email which are both end to end encrypted. I feel worried sometimes even doing that.

Would I be okay with someone sharing photos of me in my pants or in the bath without my permission?? It’s quite obvious that you should respect your child’s autonomy. We hear constantly from these people about women’s rights to body autonomy etc yet they never give their children the same respect.

Would Courtney whatsherface like it if an ex boyfriend shared a photo of her in her pants?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Packing for Yurt Glamping at Glasto?
Oh yah, she’s sorting out her Glasto gear:

Grenson boots
Mermaid leotard
Hill and Friends bag.
Sequin face make up.

Better check her cycle and get her sanitary ware in order, don’t want any unexpected periods happening 🙄.

• Haha
I would hazard she's also packing some quirky, retro sunnies and those God awful rolled hairbands.

Reactions: 1
Not surprised to see her jumping on Rosie Ramsey's justified IG post about trolls. Clemmie doesn't seem to understand the difference between being unpleasant about someone's looks or mannerisms, which is wrong, and calling her out for her dodgy practices of using her kids to flog crap to people. They are not the same. Good to see they are listening though and less of their daughters on their IG pages at the moment, but still no transparency re the "enviromentally-responsible-reno" or the festival tickets.

Reactions: 3
Wish as a regular reader she took point on the safeguarding and inappropriate photos of her toddlers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She’s an regular reader on here I’m assuming from that?
Looks like it 🤣
Love that she thinks it ‘embarrassing’ that someone has a separate account to look at hers. I suppose the word has lost all meaning being married to that bellend FOD.
And the whiny ‘if only they spent their time building up women instead’. But that only applies to MOD and her ilk, I presume. It’s totally ok when MOD slags off the likes of Kim Kardashian and Danielle Parry, or do they not count?

Wish as a regular reader she took point on the safeguarding and inappropriate photos of her toddlers 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes, of everything she could have addressed, that’s what she’s taken away from these threads. She was the same on the MN threads. But she daren’t come on here because a) she’d be ripped to shreds. There’s no MNHQ to step in and b) she has no argument.

Last edited:
Cannot believe she feels sorry for people with second accounts (ahem yes you stalked CC from your second account which you had to set up to because no one believed you were a midwife in you spare time) yet doesn’t feel sorry for her own children.
How can she be so arrogant as too assume she is doing nothing wrong!

I reckon those comments are tattlers... I mean Clemmie, there’s thousands of members of tattle and most probably follow you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.