MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules for everyone is that one key worker in a household entitles you to a place. It’s because they didn’t want families to end up in financial hardship because a higher earning family member had to leave work to look after key worker kids at a time when so many people are experiencing problems - they want to keep as many households as financially stable as possible. You are though (at least at our school) asked to only use the place if you really need to, and I know plenty of households who would qualify under that rule who haven’t taken the place.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to sound like I’m defending the SODs here (I’ll see my own way out!) but my little one’s nursery has been accepting key worker children where only one parent is a key worker. My Fiancé’s work issued him a letter that we could have used but as he’s not frontline and the fact I’m not a key worker we decided against it - as like you mentioned we felt it would be exploiting the situation. So it could be the twins nursery just require one parent to be a key worker? Plus we already know they have no qualms about exploiting any given situation.
It’s more the issue MOD (according to his stories) was lying on a beach whilst the girls were at nursery, absolutely exploiting her keyworker status. They are the sort of people who have had them in full time when she’s only worked one shift a week 🙄

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
It’s more the issue MOD (according to his stories) was lying on a beach whilst the girls were at nursery, absolutely exploiting her keyworker status. They are the sort of people who have had them in full time when she’s only worked one shift a week 🙄
Oh yes, and he can clearly work at home with them anyway (as well as anyone else can) so I wouldn’t include them on the list anyway. Just wanted to say that their nursery will have that policy because everyone does, and why that is!

Reactions: 4
Why can Marnie not see a friend once they social distance? Surely that's the answer to her melt down?

Surely that's preferable for her mental health to having her dad post letting 960k people know that she had a wobbler?

Can they not let her be her own private person without mining her teenage angst for content?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why can Marnie not see a friend once they social distance? Surely that's the answer to her melt down?

Surely that's preferable for her mental health to having her dad post letting 960k people know that she had a wobbler?

Can they not let her be her own private person without mining her teenage angst for content?
I hate that I know this, but Marnie is only 9/10

• Haha
963K !

Well on the bright side atleast he's not Myka Stauffer now.

(Check her thread for a link about a video she did about her adoption challenges which just became a giant #AD for washing powder. Yes it really did help her bond with her adopted child.)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
What does it say? Annie Mac was a guest on MOD''s birth stories podcast back in the day...
I love Annie Mac's podcasts so listened to MoD's one where she is a guest a while ago .... I found clemmie came across as really patronising and annoying. I wouldn't want her catching my baby for sure!

Reactions: 2
963K !

Well on the bright side atleast he's not Myka Stauffer now.

(Check her thread for a link about a video she did about her adoption challenges which just became a giant #AD for washing powder. Yes it really did help her bond with her adopted child.)
But I could've really seen the SODs adopting a "poor little girl " from Ethiopia (or maybe Madagaskar after their handwashing trip) to shower her with love and make the world a better place.

I don't have anything against adoption. Might consider doing it but I have something against monetizing it / posting touching "gotcha day" videos on YouTube.

Just been to HOH to look who they are following today. Well how I chuckled their latest following was a lady who’s name rhymes with Vraycilla (not allowed to mention others small accounts right?) basically she’s top of their current follow list. Anyway click on this ladies stories it’s all about talking to kids about race and racism...clearly Clemmie hasn’t checked the stories 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been to HOH to look who they are following today. Well how I chuckled their latest following was a lady who’s name rhymes with Vraycilla (not allowed to mention others small accounts right?) basically she’s top of their current follow list. Anyway click on this ladies stories it’s all about talking to kids about race and racism...clearly Clemmie hasn’t checked the stories 😏
Whoops, sloppy Clemmie for not seeing her stories 🤣🤣🤣
But the decor in her home 🤢 jeez

• Haha
Ah sorry I’d missed the bit about MOD being on the beach! It’s so ingrained with them isn’t it to exploit anything and everything they can in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I prefer that to HoH though. It feels far less calculated and like they’ve just used stuff they like.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never encountered anyone so obsessed with sex. Absolute pervert. Maybe this is why he works from home, to protect everyone from his 1970s humour
He is clearly not getting any from Clemmie as he is so obsessed with linking any content to some sort of horrid old man pervy unfunny joke. But it’s ok guys as it’s just a JOKE and he is here for the LOLs.

Reactions: 3
I forgot to mention that I noticed that Laura Rutherford of thatmummysmile’s mother / called that granny smile ! 😂liked FoD’s festival post/left a comment. Seemed odd to me as it was her daughter who blew the whistle on MoD.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.