MOD & FOD #31 Stay Alert -> Delete the Comments -> Save Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooooh a fyre fest joke - sly please stop with this fresh, original and hilarious content it’s just too much for Darlene and her weak pelvic floor

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Home fest.... featuring mostly the garden, showing how unrenovated it is.... the decking needs a good paint.... and we wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone spot the bathtub still chucked in the garden? What a waste! Embarrassing how they are contributing endless waste to the environment! Yet they would have the cheek to preach us on Earth Day and support local businesses and ethical Christmas?!? How about ethical living and sustainable living bleeping Preachy Clemmie the Waste!???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
We had TWO Edwins at primary school in the 90s! One was super smart and very posh which was weird for the area, he always had really long fingernails though... He really liked them because the other boys bullied him but he never relented. The other was a very, very large child who reminded me of a bear, he was funny though.

I can only imagine they’re named after grandparents??
Makes me think of Edwin Collins... never met a girl like you before..

Reactions: 3
Just thinking about what a perfect crime the house of horrors account is - Clem's deleted her insta, so all the initial mentions of ad/gifted product are gone forever. It is now impossible to make any reports to the ASA for undeclared content, as there's no proof to substantiate it. It's just in our memories, and (rightly so) the ASA cannot take that alone.

They can now present this however they like, their money/time/effort, when the reality is wholly different. I do wonder what the 'tier 1' brands who were happy to fund the good times reno when they were getting daily shots from a 1.7mil+ following (ignore duplication between pages) think about this now. They won't have seen any ROI in the good times I guess, so it's probably not too tit for them.

In fairness the horrors aren't ripping out V1 they're just trying to finish it up to the same standards they started (see: white plastic fittings when they had to pay versus ££ finished fittings the brands obviously ~kindlygifted). They have an email address in their bio now looool so the intent is very, very clear?

The only thing we can do is hold him to account for future content. If a brand re-posts any pictures with a gushing caption about their reno report that as an undeclared partnership as it's clearly beyond a brand re-posting user generated content, they're monopolising on the name/reach so it is marketing material. At least if they're on his back he may actually declare ad content properly as is the bleeping law.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What ... the ... duck?
This in a caption under a video of his home fest am dram with his four-year-old daughters.
what is wrong with him????
I’ve never encountered anyone so obsessed with sex. Absolute pervert. Maybe this is why he works from home, to protect everyone from his 1970s humour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Noticed that at least two people remarked that the wallpaper made them dizzy. 🙃

• Haha
The same company has done all their flooring and uses pictures of the house on its own website as marketing. They admitted that they were given a discount on the floor in the twins room. Odd they didn’t get a similar discount for this floor, isn’t it?

Oh, look. A whole case study on the Hoopers’ home, in Simon’s authentic voice. How very very odd that the flooring wasn’t discounted in any way whatsoever or that this doesn’t form any sort of commercial relationship. Also, is that the same #local installer who gave them a discount but never gets mentioned?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Haha. Mod has tried Facebook friending me.
Why do they do that? Do they think it's intimidating? Do they think people are going to accept them? It's a really bizarre thing to do. But definitely shows she's very involved in the house of horrors Instagram page and reading on here too. I don't think you'd want to be Facebook friends with me Clem. You'll notice I have a couple of your Labour ward colleagues as my friends.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The same company has done all their flooring and uses pictures of the house on its own website as marketing. They admitted that they were given a discount on the floor in the twins room. Odd they didn’t get a similar discount for this floor, isn’t it?

Oh, look. A whole case study on the Hoopers’ home, in Simon’s authentic voice. How very very odd that the flooring wasn’t discounted in any way whatsoever or that this doesn’t form any sort of commercial relationship. Also, is that the same #local installer who gave them a discount but never gets mentioned?

I bet mOd cringes when she looks at that picture of her bed with the bedspread dragged up wonky.😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg - the plastic fittings alongside one lone goldy one, I wonder if the gift train stopped mid project hence this? 😳
Also the dimmer switch for the over “bedside table” light is white plastic too! Having said that I’d much rather the white plastic than the nasty faux gold with black insert ones. But if I was going to have the nasty gold and black ones...they’d all be nasty gold and black. Looks cheap and tit not least cost it’s wonky - house gurus my arse!

View attachment 140278

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Must be tit to be fod, poor dear is missing out on stag doos and festivals, never mind the people who have lost jobs and loved ones during this time, self absorbed knob.
Surely that bath tub could have been sold or donated to someone who could have used it.
I wonder if his parents look at this crap he puts out and think 'how proud are we'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hang on the twins are in nursery? She’s relaxing on a beach and he’s working from home 🤬 what an exploitation of keyworker status FFS

View attachment 140333
I’m going to sound like I’m defending the SODs here (I’ll see my own way out!) but my little one’s nursery has been accepting key worker children where only one parent is a key worker. My Fiancé’s work issued him a letter that we could have used but as he’s not frontline and the fact I’m not a key worker we decided against it - as like you mentioned we felt it would be exploiting the situation. So it could be the twins nursery just require one parent to be a key worker? Plus we already know they have no qualms about exploiting any given situation.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.