Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Imagine being proud of being cited as a celebrity in a baby book name 😂 everyone read baby book names right it’s like the Bible??
Imagine all the people who dont have clue who they are (everyone else is a bona fide celeb on that list), having a quick Google and finding all the articles about Alicegate!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Tothemoonandback

Even a Doula is metions her today! Coincidence? I think the Doula shared a platform with Candice recently and with Clemmie In the past.
View attachment 141913
I've just been on this Doula's Instagram account you mention (Her account is: _marslord), having a look at the comments, there are a lot of women writing who are still extremely angry with MOD and lack of apology for race comments. This is just a couple of the comments. The doula who's account it is says she keeps contacting the NMC.

DB3CF572-0205-475B-A1F7-26B94107CEC1.jpeg
EF1712AF-8E51-49F1-B8B5-3A59CA77A070.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart

Chum

Was watching the SpaceX shuttle launch tonight and they were commenting on how the astronauts have boots that protect them from FOD (foreign object debris). All I could think was that I need boots that protect me from FOD and his smug face and typo-ridden captions🥾😒

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I know it’s been written here before, but never let it be forgotten that the greedy SODs never needed a new kitchen in the first place.... it had had a fully fitted one installed during the proper renovation from the previous owners, which looked much better in my humble opinion!

I still prefer that kitchen the twats ripped out, the new one is just an instagram tick box exercise.

• Heart

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
There’s an interview with Candice Braithwaite in today’s Sunday Telegraph Stella magazine (don’t judge, we get it through work!) which refers to the Clemmie situation. It calls her a ‘bad apple’ and says there’s never been an apology.
I love how they don’t name Tattle. Because if they did, they’d read Candace’s thread on here and see she’s just as bad as all the others.

Good spot @Bizziebody 🙌 How embarrassing that he’s filtered the fuck out of that video 😬
I always wonder why people use Facetune and whatnot. It’s so obviously filtered to fuck and we all know that’s not what you really look like!

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
I was thinking when I went for a walk earlier about how this has all blown up in their face and tainted the HOH account (rightly so)

And it’s down to their greed.

They didn’t need to call it House of Hooper...and they didn’t need to link it to FOD but they wanted to maximise followers and for all his (961k and a bit) sheep to flock over.

I know some of us would have recognised the house but the vast majority on insta wouldn’t and would have just seen it as a reno/interior account.

But greed made them want more followers so they put their grubby name all over it.

• Heart
  • Haha

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’m eagerly waiting for dickless FOD to do a #gifted post in blackface, dressed up in a black panther outfit. He makes me fucking sick. They need to go! Just go! You benefit nobody but yourselves, ever, just be gone!

• Haha

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It was me who had the dm conversation about feminism with him. I mentioned how he needs to challenge his subconscious sexist feelings in the same way I hoped Clemmie is doing re race. He ignored every other point I’d made and had a rant about how clemmie’s not a racist, it was ok she said what she said as she doesn’t like Candice. I’m obvs blocked now but have been compelled to make a burner for the current shit show.
I feel completely disgusted, It’s the worst virtual signalling. They’re too stupid to really get it. I don’t know how he has the audacity to post anything without acknowledging clemmie.
I hate he has so many followers. It’s sickening the way he shows half a clemmie knee cap and there a torrent of miss her so much from the huns, what is wrong with people???

sorry that was an incoherent ramble but I think they’re just the worst sneaky racist fuckers and I fee really bloody cross

So Clemmie didn’t like Candice and that is why CLEMMIE weaponised CANDICES race against her. NOT the other at round.

Shocking!

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
B697C085-3049-4222-A8C2-B558A03C9B67.jpeg

Not looked at this guy before but read you mention him....eeuugghhh his cringe is he how much he wants to be FOD! Even down to the lines!

• Haha
  • Sick

Bizziebody

VIP Member
MoD used to waffle about how she's a neat and tidy person, .....not by the look of that wardrobe hun.🤑😳

• Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
It’s extraordinary that their strategy has been to just keep doubling down on the twattishness. They might be big in Iran and Wisconsin but they’re in danger of making themselves public figures of ridicule everywhere else. I don’t know how they have the balls to show their faces in Ramsgate. I’d be mortified.
When I see what a fool they made of themselves I realize that they would have never lasted in this industry no matter what. They got really lucky, were at the right place the right time, both (were!) good looking with cute kids. But they are way too stupid and entitled to make it big. It it wasn’t Alice it would have been something else.

• Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I’m eagerly waiting for dickless FOD to do a #gifted post in blackface, dressed up in a black panther outfit. He makes me fucking sick. They need to go! Just go! You benefit nobody but yourselves, ever, just be gone!
I would bet big money that FOD has done blackface at a fancy dress party before. He’s just the type.

• Haha

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Is it me or is that the ugliest guest room you’ve ever seen? That paper. On every wall. I’m blinded.

• Haha
It's only for mOd isn't it. Stupid giant C to remind knob/fod to nick off back to his guest room of horrors.
Makes you wonder how or why the bitch about being crowded on top of each other.😌🤑

Chunky boots and a few nice trainers don't forget.🥾👟
She could have a chunky boot sculpture to fill the absurdly huge worktop that’s very clearly meant for kitchens 😂

Or pop a microwave on it so she can heat up the binghams in isolation from FOD...

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Tattlers, I'm sorry to say it looks like the "dressing room" could only score a lowly 8 based on the Herringbone article, but if Clemmie FOD posts it on the House of Horrors account we might be able to get a few more, so stay tuned! p.s. "General ostentatious wankery" is a bit like the "free square" in bingo 😜

Storage.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Gah - all his daks on display 😩 it’s making me feel weird. Why didn’t they just take the photos of the empty units - or at least half filled so they were more aesthetically pleasing? Such a jumbled mess does not make me think zen thoughts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely 😂 at the idiot’s inability to get three simple letters the right way round while trying (and failing, dismally) to prove he has a heart, moral compass and global awareness....

Dumb and dumber should just close their accounts, focus on parenting their exploited children and earn a proper living like most of us do.

They‘re nothing but disaster and it serves them right.

#karmabityouonyoursupposedlydyslexicarseyouuttertwonk

• Haha
Reactions: 17