MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an horrific dream last night.

I am currently sat on the edge of the bed processing my thoughts before I can even consider doing any work.
You know those round things with a Velcro front that you put on your hand to catch a tennis ball?

Scatch?

yes, well - me and Simon - on the beach. Played that.

How do I move on from this?
How do I cleanse my mind?
How the duck do I prevent this from happening again?
You must immediately kneel and say fifteen ‘Hail Hounds’ and then you must access google images and search for images, preferably videos, of Rory McCann and you must sit there and absorb for fifteen minutes.
Tonight, before going to sleep, you must go to sleep clutching a photo of The Hound, with earphones in, listening to a recording loop of: ‘Expunge the FOD. Do not dream of him.’
That should work 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Not just you.

Clemmie’s decorating isn’t her own taste, it’s what’s trending on Instagram and what she has scored for free. That’s why it looks like an ikea showroom.

And never mind the twins’ books, where are the grown ups’ books? I know they have some cookbooks in the kitchen, but where are the books about their hobbies and passions, the books they picked up at exhibitions, museums and galleries, the treasured books from their childhood? I love browsing a friend’s bookcase and learning more about them.

I bet Clemmie says books are dust collectors, then fills her house with tacky free stuff.

I prefer Erica Davies’ taste in clothing to interiors, but her home is all her own style and reflects her and her family’s personality. And it includes plenty of books!
The sad thing is, it looks like an IKEA showroom but the fixtures and fittings are furniture are mega expensive and definitely not IKEA prices.

I'd be gutted to have spent thousands on stuff for it to look like I'd spent hundreds!

Then again, it's pretty much a house of freebies anyway

I am currently sat on the edge of the bed processing my thoughts before I can even consider doing any work.
You know those round things with a Velcro front that you put on your hand to catch a tennis ball?

Scatch?

Who won?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh forgive me, I’m pretty sure you did mention the rugby player...oh yeah you did you said “you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours”. The tattler, who’s post you commented on, who mentioned the rugby player said something pretty positive about him...actually three nice things...he has the nicest house in the area, he is massive and was a real man. They didn’t bring up anything about shagging you did. I also went back through their post history and it wasn’t that tattler who began or even spread that rumour it really wasn’t, I just checked too! There was one remark about lockdown but I’ve seen far worse than that and the person who did place that rumour on this site did disappear never to be seen again.

I agree we shouldn’t drag people into things but that’s kinda what you did yeah, making that accusation. So let’s all just hug this one out and #bekind

Lets hope your “trouser” dries quickly cos there’s nothing worse than a piss stained trouser...ask my grandad!

Was too late to Edit so adding here.
Just did a little investigating for you @Housedelaclunge - if you put “rugby player” in the search facility above 👆it will bring up 6 pages of threads where that word is used. You could probs refine that search but I don’t know how, however I guess that if you’re vested enough to sign up for a TL account and then comment on here immediately then I’m sure you won’t mind looking at the 10 or so comments relating to the SODs. You’ll see that people are saying someone mentioned this “rugby player” then the post was deleted, some even suggested our benefactor, St Clementine herself, posted it then withdrew and scampered off. Nobody loyal to this site has made any claims about any rugger buggers, yes there have been people saying if that rumour were true then Clammie should dump Sly (cos he’s a knob) and run off in to the sunset with the hot rugby guy but I think you can see that those comments are tongue in cheek and are supportive of both the rugger bugger and Clammie. Hope this helps.

Also disclaimer, just in case you are looking for my grandad to ask him about the pissy trouser thing, he died in 1970 so that may be a bit tricky unless you know a good medium/Clairvoyant 😜
Detective Dogmuck is on the case!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Scatch?

It’s okay if you were aiming for his head

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes. I worked out reading the thread before this post that what sits wrongly with the twins’ bedroom for me is that it’s the sort of stuff you see put in nurseries when people are pregnant. By the time kids are four, their rooms are about them, not a ‘design concept’. My children’s rooms reflect their interests and preferences - picture of their pets, certificates from activities, stuff they’ve made, favourite old (and tasteless!) toys, car mats, bloody unicorns. That room is just not about the children that sleep in it, and that feels sad. There’s a back story to the pear picture: is any of the rest of it in any way meaningful to anyone?
I can't remember if Clemmie actually said as much or just implied it. But although their old house was lovely and homely, she didn't think it was good enough (for Instagram and possibly the high opinion she has of herself) the new house was bought purely for Instagram and ticking an influencer box.

Reactions: 8
Instagram just gave the SODs the best update 🙄😡

I saw that last night on the InstaWrecked account. I get it for its actual purpose (racist, homophobic trolling) but any of us saying “we thought you weren’t going to show the girls rooms?” will be swept into that. Hardly the same.

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Scatch?

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

May I suggest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have been reading for a while but have never commented, yet today I had a bit of free time and it took me less than 5' to find the exact address and post code, when they bought it, for how much and pictures from various angles. And I am not even a stalker, nonce or hacker... imagine what someone with real skills could do! Isn't he supposed to be some sort of management person at a consulting firm? Don't they give him training on all this? (maybe he works for a lower tier one, who knows?) The mind boggles - they have children whose faces are all plastered over the internet. Are they so fame hungry? Note to them: really famous, really well-off people do not have all their details available for anyone to see on the web. Their attitude shows how middle class aspiring to upper middle class they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.