MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There‘s absolutely no personality to that house, nothing to reflect the people living in the house, other than all the little gifted bits, the mish mash of plant pots, the random gifted prints on the wall, nothing tells a story. The twins bedroom has nothing to reflect either girl in the room, no personal belongings, none of their own bits on a shelf. The mantle-piece cluttered with little ornament dolls, the wall above with cluttered with an attempt at a eclectic gallery wall but it just looks wrong.

As if those plants on the stool in the en-suite actually live there, they are carefully staged photos. And not one of the plants that they’ve featured look healthy, they all look as if they’re slowly dying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This is rather creepy non ? I can see from your posting history you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours. It’s not correct and you’re clearly tit stirring
Ohhhh new member (with a locked down profile!) coming to stir the tit pot, love it. Sincerely.

It’s pretty bleak how easily we can rule you out of being either SOD because you know it’s “you’re” 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just watched Charlie brooker’s antiviral wipe, I think that’s who FOD thinks he is. He thinks he’s really funny and ironic and kind of has the same look, only Charlie brooker is more than a decade older than FOD, and still has nowhere near as many forehead lines.

• Haha
There‘s absolutely no personality to that house, nothing to reflect the people living in the house, other than all the little gifted bits, the mish mash of plant pots, the random gifted prints on the wall, nothing tells a story. The twins bedroom has nothing to reflect either girl in the room, no personal belongings, none of their own bits on a shelf. The mantle-piece cluttered with little ornament dolls, the wall above with cluttered with an attempt at a eclectic gallery wall but it just looks wrong.

As if those plants on the stool in the en-suite actually live there, they are carefully staged photos. And not one of the plants that they’ve featured look healthy, they all look as if they’re slowly dying.
Yes. I worked out reading the thread before this post that what sits wrongly with the twins’ bedroom for me is that it’s the sort of stuff you see put in nurseries when people are pregnant. By the time kids are four, their rooms are about them, not a ‘design concept’. My children’s rooms reflect their interests and preferences - picture of their pets, certificates from activities, stuff they’ve made, favourite old (and tasteless!) toys, car mats, bloody unicorns. That room is just not about the children that sleep in it, and that feels sad. There’s a back story to the pear picture: is any of the rest of it in any way meaningful to anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ohhhh new member (with a locked down profile!) coming to stir the tit pot, love it. Sincerely.

It’s pretty bleak how easily we can rule you out of being either SOD because you know it’s “you’re” 😂
Or, a good friend perhaps. You’ve come to scope out what’s being said.
I get it. All welcome here

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Or, a good friend perhaps. You’ve come to scope out what’s being said.
I get it. All welcome here
It’s mumsy, she’s gone rogue since she too fell victim to their grab & dash approach to gifted items. She’s come to join us and put in some ASA complaints of her own.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely they won’t have the cheek for that? It’s one thing having a bloke who dresses exclusively in too small gifted foil press jumpers acquire a sudden passion for ~interiors, would be utterly absurd if he starts delving through her wardrobe too.

Although she’d undoubtedly be after some free new clothes so no harm in trying I suppose 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
If they were normal people I’d say no of course they wouldn’t dare but given everything else we’ve seen so far I genuinely don’t think I’d be surprised! They have no concept of how inappropriate a ‘reno’ account full of gifted items is in the current climate but have launched anyway. So yeah maybe, trying to get M&S back on board 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
This account could be just what we need 😁, no doubt it’s Clemmie tapping away on her phone pretending to be Simon 😂😂
Well for a start Simons spelling isn't great but the home account doesn't seem to have any spelling mistakes... He always has one on his!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is rather creepy non ? I can see from your posting history you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours. It’s not correct and you’re clearly tit stirring
No creepier than parents who offer up their daughters as pedalo fodder just so they can keep raking in free Pinterest tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If you like
Slymon 👋 you have finally decided to join the party!!!

Yes. I worked out reading the thread before this post that what sits wrongly with the twins’ bedroom for me is that it’s the sort of stuff you see put in nurseries when people are pregnant. By the time kids are four, their rooms are about them, not a ‘design concept’. My children’s rooms reflect their interests and preferences - picture of their pets, certificates from activities, stuff they’ve made, favourite old (and tasteless!) toys, car mats, bloody unicorns. That room is just not about the children that sleep in it, and that feels sad. There’s a back story to the pear picture: is any of the rest of it in any way meaningful to anyone?
Nail on the head! Where is all the crappy tat all our kids make at the crèche/school? The drawings ? The pasta jewellery?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hello and welcome House clunge - always loved the word clunge and look at you using “non” and “de la” in your name. Fancy French. I knew this influencer once who did this post about dog tit...she did it in French, yeah, well not really, she used a bit of French, like basic stuff, you know the stuff you learn when you’re 10...”Where is the...door/window/blackboard”, but hers was DEAD funny because she was asking, in French, Where is the tit! OMG how we laughed she was hilarious! Ou est le tit? Or did she use La? Did she use merde? Can’t remember exactly but it was bleeping hilarious. So where is it I often ask myself? Where is that tit?
Anyway, I digress, how do you know about the rugby player? Do tell. I mean, we didn’t think that was true here because basically Sly and Clemmie are #couplegoals and whoever started that rumour vanished off our lovely site faster than a racist child-selling troll loses her sponsorships. So can you shed any light on this for us? Merci beaucoup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Hello and welcome House clunge - always loved the word clunge and look at you using “non” and “de la” in your name. Fancy French. I knew this influencer once who did this post about dog tit...she did it in French, yeah, well not really, she used a bit of French, like basic stuff, you know the stuff you learn when you’re 10...”Where is the...door/window/blackboard”, but hers was DEAD funny because she was asking, in French, Where is the tit! OMG how we laughed she was hilarious! Ou est le tit? Or did she use La? Did she use merde? Can’t remember exactly but it was bleeping hilarious. So where is it I often ask myself? Where is that tit?
Anyway, I digress, how do you know about the rugby player? Do tell. I mean, we didn’t think that was true here because basically Sly and Clemmie are #couplegoals and whoever started that rumour vanished off our lovely site faster than a racist child-selling troll loses her sponsorships. So can you shed any light on this for us? Merci beaucoup.
😂😂😂😂😂😂 very good. Made me laugh so hard I wet my trouser 😐 Woah - I didn’t mention the rugger player. I insinuated, no I actually said, it’s pretty creepy to drag their innocent neighbours into this tit storm. I think they are wankers as much as the next tattler, but let’s leave the neighbours out of it shall we ?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂😂 very good. Made me laugh so hard I wet my trouser 😐 Woah - I didn’t mention the rugger player. I insinuated, no I actually said, it’s pretty creepy to drag their innocent neighbours into this tit storm. I think they are wankers as much as the next tattler, but let’s leave the neighbours out of it shall we ?
Oh forgive me, I’m pretty sure you did mention the rugby player...oh yeah you did you said “you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours”. The tattler, who’s post you commented on, who mentioned the rugby player said something pretty positive about him...actually three nice things...he has the nicest house in the area, he is massive and was a real man. They didn’t bring up anything about shagging you did. I also went back through their post history and it wasn’t that tattler who began or even spread that rumour it really wasn’t, I just checked too! There was one remark about lockdown but I’ve seen far worse than that and the person who did place that rumour on this site did disappear never to be seen again.

I agree we shouldn’t drag people into things but that’s kinda what you did yeah, making that accusation. So let’s all just hug this one out and #bekind

Lets hope your “trouser” dries quickly cos there’s nothing worse than a piss stained trouser...ask my grandad!

Was too late to Edit so adding here.
Just did a little investigating for you @Housedelaclunge - if you put “rugby player” in the search facility above 👆it will bring up 6 pages of threads where that word is used. You could probs refine that search but I don’t know how, however I guess that if you’re vested enough to sign up for a TL account and then comment on here immediately then I’m sure you won’t mind looking at the 10 or so comments relating to the SODs. You’ll see that people are saying someone mentioned this “rugby player” then the post was deleted, some even suggested our benefactor, St Clementine herself, posted it then withdrew and scampered off. Nobody loyal to this site has made any claims about any rugger buggers, yes there have been people saying if that rumour were true then Clammie should dump Sly (cos he’s a knob) and run off in to the sunset with the hot rugby guy but I think you can see that those comments are tongue in cheek and are supportive of both the rugger bugger and Clammie. Hope this helps.

Also disclaimer, just in case you are looking for my grandad to ask him about the pissy trouser thing, he died in 1970 so that may be a bit tricky unless you know a good medium/Clairvoyant 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh forgive me, I’m pretty sure you did mention the rugby player...oh yeah you did you said “you’ve been spreading the rugby player shagging rumours”. The tattler, who’s post you commented on, who mentioned the rugby player said something pretty positive about him...actually three nice things...he has the nicest house in the area, he is massive and was a real man. They didn’t bring up anything about shagging you did. I also went back through their post history and it wasn’t that tattler who began or even spread that rumour it really wasn’t, I just checked too! There was one remark about lockdown but I’ve seen far worse than that and the person who did place that rumour on this site did disappear never to be seen again.

I agree we shouldn’t drag people into things but that’s kinda what you did yeah, making that accusation. So let’s all just hug this one out and #bekind

Lets hope your “trouser” dries quickly cos there’s nothing worse than a piss stained trouser...ask my grandad!

Was too late to Edit so adding here.
Just did a little investigating for you @Housedelaclunge - if you put “rugby player” in the search facility above 👆
Not sure if I’m quoting directly but this account posts a Lot about seeing the SODs out and about. Seems either absolutely fake or a random tattler who lives nearby...how do we decide? Should we do the penultimate Harry Potter “what were the last words I spoke to you in my office?!” To check if it’s legit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think it’s hilarious they have that Be Kind picture on the wall!! It’s pretty ironic that being unkind got her in to a whole lot of mess 🙊🤦🏻‍♀️ Is that there as her daily reminder 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if they’ll leave the girls bathroom out for a bit otherwise doesn’t that £4000 sink go on display? It’s already all so crass but that’s so next level. Maybe Simon and St Clemmie’s en-suite?

Reactions: 7
yes a million times this! Kids don't have instagrammable tastes unfortunately.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had an horrific dream last night.

I am currently sat on the edge of the bed processing my thoughts before I can even consider doing any work.
You know those round things with a Velcro front that you put on your hand to catch a tennis ball?

Scatch?

yes, well - me and Simon - on the beach. Played that.

How do I move on from this?
How do I cleanse my mind?
How the duck do I prevent this from happening again?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.