MOD & FOD #30 Comments from Yoda: A tw*t, you are

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Dogmuck they read your request for plants and have delivered!!!
Also the irony of Clembot having a be kind poster on the wall after all the awful, horrible and racist tit she said on here, let alone their joint practice of silencing culture when anyone comments a different opinion on one of their posts aka delete immediately. Practice what you preach Clementine.

View attachment 129863
That bleeping pineapple lamp

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clemmie MUST realise how dated the decor looks now as someone who obviously obsessively follows insta trends? Maybe they're hoping to catch up on all their contractual agreements so they can redecorate with a whole new collection of tacky unoriginal tit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙋‍♀️Ok gonna just jump in and say something really controversial here. I’m so fcuking glad they’ve opened up HOH. I was getting so bored with critiquing Slys dull af same same posts and the comedy was not flowing. HOH is like a tonic, it’s like someone just slipped an e into all your drinks and you’ve started bouncing around being bleeping hilarious- I LOVE IT, you nasty trolls give my stomach muscles much needed exercise. So thank you all and thank you Clemmie for your massive ego that meant you brought this thread back to life 🙌😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
🙋‍♀️Ok gonna just jump in and say something really controversial here. I’m so fcuking glad they’ve opened up HOH. I was getting so bored with critiquing Slys dull af same same posts and the comedy was not flowing. HOH is like a tonic, it’s like someone just slipped an e into all your drinks and you’ve started bouncing around being bleeping hilarious- I LOVE IT, you nasty trolls give my stomach muscles much needed exercise. So thank you all and thank you Clemmie for your massive ego that meant you brought this thread back to life 🙌😂😂😂
Yes!!! This!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hear, hear! They are the gift that keeps on giving #notirony

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
And imagine how many sign ups there’ll be on Instagram just from tattlers getting blocked and having to make new accounts 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too!
Yes to all of this.
We were all sooooooo bored of FOD
This has given us life, dammit, life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
+7

Think he got his mum to follow him and bring him back to +8.

Anyway I'm off to play sims. #AD It's getting a bit scandalous. I made my character have a secret love child.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Clemmie MUST realise how dated the decor looks now as someone who obviously obsessively follows insta trends? Maybe they're hoping to catch up on all their contractual agreements so they can redecorate with a whole new collection of tacky unoriginal tit
I’ve spent waaay too much time wondering WHY the fuckity bollocks they’d start this new account??? After all that happened. And the fact we’re in recession

My conclusions;
1. She’s bored in lockdown
2. They need the £££££
She’s going to be earning bugger all doing 1 midwife shift with loads travel.
Maybe Simons insisting on it as a way of clawing back some money?
3. Contractual agreements
4. Getting free tit
5. Feeding the ego
6. Entertaining us.

I’m here for this. So pleased they’ve started this account. And the drama continues

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve spent waaay too much time wondering WHY the fuckity bollocks they’d start this new account??? After all that happened. And the fact we’re in recession

My conclusions;
1. She’s bored in lockdown
2. They need the £££££
She’s going to be earning bugger all doing 1 midwife shift with loads travel.
Maybe Simons insisting on it as a way of clawing back some money?
3. Contractual agreements
4. Getting free tit
5. Feeding the ego
6. Entertaining us.

I’m here for this. So pleased they’ve started this account. And the drama continues
They are so greedy and tone-deaf it won't even have crossed their minds how insensitive it is to launch this now.

Self-awareness is not their forte.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s so strange to show your daughters bedrooms to thousands and thousands of (potentially wierd) strangers. That’s their sanctuary, where they sleep and should feel safe.

I’d feel violated if I found out if someone had posted such private stuff.

Imagine finding out now that your parents shared photos of your childhood bedroom with thousands of people? To get cash, free stuff, feed their ego? Does EVERYTHING have a price? Is nothing sacred to these people?

I thought they were dicks before. That’s what brought me here as I couldn’t get why others thought they were so great. But the dickishness just grows and grows.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It’s so strange to show your daughters bedrooms to thousands and thousands of (potentially wierd) strangers. That’s their sanctuary, where they sleep and should feel safe.

I’d feel violated if I found out if someone had posted such private stuff.

Imagine finding out now that your parents shared photos of your childhood bedroom with thousands of people? To get cash, free stuff, feed their ego? Does EVERYTHING have a price? Is nothing sacred to these people?

I thought they were dicks before. That’s what brought me here as I couldn’t get why others thought they were so great. But the dickishness just grows and grows.
Imagine how weird it would be if one of our partners posted photos of your shared bedroom on Instagram....... and tagged where everything was from.... it’d just be bleeping absurd. How has this been so normalised?

Today I had to do 2 interviews on zoom, so calls with complete strangers. I moved from my work desk with home stuff in the background up to a white wall backdrop because it feels bleeping peculiar to have a complete stranger have that sort of insight into your personal tit??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone needs to alert Scouse Rachel about Slymie's new venture (I know she's a total centrist-dad-fave but I appreciate her platform when it comes to hating on FoD - it's like... Protestants vs. Catholics: at the end of the day we're all just spreading the word init).

That calf picture is tragique. It's such a middle-aged man thing to be proud of your calves whilst cultivating love handles. Mental images of him admiring himself in the mirror after a bike ride. Blech.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.