Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Feztive

her little face on the close up picture was awful, I can’t get it out my mind. Why would anyone think it’s ok. I hate when people film their kids having a tantrum it’s just unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
It’s VERY uncommon, especially for girls born in the 80s (I’m guessing neither have hit 40 yet!).

What it proves is how very privileged their backgrounds are. If you named your daughter Clementine in the 80s then you must have mixed in some pretty posh/monied/private school circles.

Why is is relevant? Because it’s easy to be successful and obtain a public platform for yourself when you are privileged (and white). It’s easy for companies to see you as marketable and aspirational too. My dad once told me “money goes to money” and I’ve never forgotten it. It’s so true.
I recall Clemmie Hooper recalling she called him(her Dad) Papa and that he was a photographer, not the average background and very privileged and comfortable , one might say.

Not sure about Clemmie Telford’s upbringing but probably posh -ish.

You can imagine Clemmie speaking as she wrote that post.

Ooh the angst and inconvenience of a week in France with the family, guessing they paid for it themselves and she’s pissed off she had to take ALL of the girls 😄

Last edited:

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Why is she so inarticulate on stories? Last night when she was heroically not watching Love Island, was ridiculous. She'd gone on specifically to say that, and must have spent most of the time looking at the ceiling, saying "uuummmm" and doing the bloody irritating lip-smacking thing she does. And, it could just be tiredness, but she sounds slightly slurred- she has no enunciation whatsoever. Its like shes trying to emulate a really posh drawl.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
I was blocked by MOD, just for liking a comment that challenged her. FOD is despicable and repulsive.

They should both be ashamed of themselves. He keeps reiterating that the Volvo is 10 years old, purchased by them, etc. As they’re both proven liars, who knows what to believe.

But, in a world where police officers are now exploiting their children on Instagram, and blatantly demanding freebies (currently in a ‘gifted’ Norfolk holiday cottage for a week), what hope do we have?

The previous owners were artists, I think? So, it was creatively but tastefully decorated throught out. Individual but stylish and very airy and light.

God knows why Clemmie has gone for the 'Gestapo Holding Pen' look?
The Twins' bedroom always reminded me of Flowers in the Attic. The walls are dark grey and those shutters seem to be closed most of the tIME.

• Haha
  • Sad

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
My eldest Son (24) is going to Glastonbury. His ( and his mates) worst nightmare would be stood next to a bunch of prattish, giggly ok yah type pissed up Instamums who wouldn’t have a clue about the bands other than Janet Jackson and Kylie.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
He does have an unusual hair cut, so I’m not surprised people to say things about it, but he has a lot of thick curly hair so 🤷🏻‍♀️ When it grows a bit it’s going to be big. He’s just a normal looking guy but his gurning photos don’t really help! I wonder if his exhausted frazzled posts are passive aggressive messages to Clemmie!
Probably!! Plus don't forget, FOD is the only dad out there with 4 daughters (did you know he has 4 daughters), doing a job, pitching in at home... does he not understand that most of us feel the exact same?? 🤣

• Haha

Mummykins

No doubt all the insta mummies are going together - making sure that a black person is in every photo of course (making motherhood diverse).

• Sick

Motherofboys

My eldest Son (24) is going to Glastonbury. His ( and his mates) worst nightmare would be stood next to a bunch of prattish, giggly ok yah type pissed up Instamums who wouldn’t have a clue about the bands other than Janet Jackson and Kylie.
Yah type 😂😂 I just pictured Ab Fab in my head then "yah yah Patsy yah yah"

• Haha

H12345

Are they trying for another baby? Coming off the coil, tracking periods? Sounds like baby making to me.

• Wow

ThreeFourFive

Very late to this but just caught up with HIGNFY from 2 weeks ago. Good to see the ever wonderful Jess Phillips ridiculing the current trend for home delivered food boxes ...... basically home delivery food boxes for posh idiots. Yep. It is important that strong women who really do promote women, not con them, are reassuring normal people what normal life is about so we don't get sucked into the vacuous spiral that these two promote.

Onthefence

Her latest story “interesting debate in the comments on my latest post”, err no it isn’t an interesting debate. They’re all lunatics who can’t strung a sentence together

ThreeFourFive

Every misstep the pair of them take chips away at any semblance of integrity. It is as if they decide to chance it, go for the advertising opportunity, and then shamelessly pull the ad when they are called out on it. And yet we are dismissed as trolls? Better that than a shameless money grabbing shyster, eh Clemmie?

Tothemoonandback

I don’t always (most of the time) agree with what MOD or FOD post, I don’t think reporting her to the midwifery council and potentially putting her job on the line is justified.
I’m reporting to ask for clarification. Is it allowed for an NHS staffmember, who is on company time and in company uniform and in a company building, to use that set up to flog their jewellery brand?

I follow Dr Alex from love island and he posts quite a few photos of him working in A&E and he also posts quite a few #Ads. But I’ve never seen the two overlap.

For example I cannot imagine seeing a post “Hello I’m Dr Alex in the middle of a busy shift at A&E , so when I need that caffeine boost I head to costa coffee #Ad”. (With picture of Dr Alex in his uniform and stethoscope in the A&E department ). I would complain if I saw something like that. So I want to complain about the fact MOD is using an NHS badge outfit and building to flog her jewellery

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s like her and her husband hit their early 20s and have just stuck there mentally? They are both hurtling towards 40, have teenage (?) kids but they act like stupid kids. I just don’t understand how they function as regular adults judging by the abundance of utter shite they spew out on social media.

• Haha